Not open for further replies.

TyranntX

Undisputed king of the Dinosaurs
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
The year is 2190, Science vessel FMM UV has found a new planet with a suitable climate to support mankind. The young planet was code named FMM UV-32, and an exploration team has begun their mission... To see if the planet is suitable for colonization. However their efforts so far have proven that such a thing is not possible. FMM UV-32 currently seems to be inhospitable to sustain a colony because of its unstable terrain and dangerous wildlife. To their surprise, the animals of the planet have an uncanny resemblance to the extinct dinosaurs on earth. When news of the "Dinosaur Planet" made its way to earth a company by the name of "DinoHunt Corp." bought the planet and turned it into a game reserve for seasoned hunters around the world to test their metal in the first opportunity in 50 million years. However, much is still unknown about the planet and DinoHunt Corp. is looking for able bodied volunteers to set off on an adventure along with the first batch of hunters and a handful of their agents to explore and document the planet even further, and that is where our story begins!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well with Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter FINALLY getting Green-lit on Steam I think It's high time I gave this another try. Basically This RP takes place just before the First game in the franchise, Sort of. Players have the option of playing as either a Hunter (To "Beta-Test" the soon to be hunting grounds), A Scientist (To research and document any and all findings from the Fauna to everything else), or a DinoHunt Corp. Agent (To minimize casualties on the expedition).

The Carnivores Franchise is mainly about hunting life forms that have an uncanny resemblance to extinct organisms on earth. and that's part of what we will be doing in this RP. (hopefuly this time we can generate Some interest.) Primarily The story is about the exploration of FMM UV-32, and unraveling some of it's mysteries. WE will also be living off the land in a struggle to stay alive, once the drop ship drops the team off it will not return for weeks at the least.

If this is something that interests you, say so. As I said in the past, I want this to be a thing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.