Undisputed king of the Dinosaurs
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Interest Check

nLGGEc2.png

The year is 2190, Science vessel FMM UV has found a new planet with a suitable climate to support mankind. The young planet was code named FMM UV-32, and an exploration team has begun their mission... To see if the planet is suitable for colonization. However their efforts so far have proven that such a thing is not possible. FMM UV-32 currently seems to be inhospitable to sustain a colony because of its unstable terrain and dangerous wildlife. To their surprise, the animals of the planet have an uncanny resemblance to the extinct dinosaurs on earth. When news of the "Dinosaur Planet" made its way to earth a company by the name of "DinoHunt Corp." bought the planet and turned it into a game reserve for seasoned hunters around the world to test their metal in the first opportunity in 50 million years. However, much is still unknown about the planet and DinoHunt Corp. is looking for able bodied volunteers to set off on an adventure along with the first batch of hunters and a handful of their agents to explore and document the planet even further, but be warned... These are highly dangerous animals who are seeing humans for the first time ever, and they will defend them selves when the situation demands it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well since I think the Interest check got enough attention I have decided to make the sign up thread, but first of course let's look over the rules.

1. You can have up to 3 characters, no more than that.
2. You have the option of playing as either a Hunter, Scientist, or DinoHunt Corp. Agent.
3. Hunters and Agents are allowed to have two weapons and one side arm. Scientists don't get weapons.
4 Weapons re to be from the Carnivores lore found On The Carnivores Wiki, The Laser Rifle from The PSP and PS3 version of Carnivores 2, and the X-Rifle and Grenade Launcher from Cityscape are FORBIDDEN. Side arms are the exception but must be limited to hand guns.
5. Only agents can have Cityscape weapons.
6. Adult language will be employed, This is your only warning.
7. Have Fun, we are hunting fucking dinosaurs!
8. To prove you have read the rules Fill out this Waver at the end of your CSs

"I [Character Name] understand the risks that I may face on DinoHunt corp's property and that they are mine alone. I understand that dinoHunt corp. holds no control over the animals on their property there fore any injuries including but not Limited to. . . Harm, dismemberment, trampling, impaling, and even death. . . are not to be held against DinoHunt Corp. I [Character Name] here by release DinoHunt corp of all responsibility, be it financial or otherwise, while on their property and hold only myself accountable."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now for the CSs Skeletons.

HUNTER:

Name: [obvious what goes here]
Appearance: [Give a brief description]
Nationality: [Where are you from]
Primary Weapon: [What is your first Weapon?]
Secondary Weapon: [What is your second weapon?]
Side Arm: [what is you "Last Resort" weapon]
Bio: [Backstory]

SCIENTIST:

Name: [obvious what goes here]
Study: [ What dose this person study?, you are limited to two]

AGENT:

Code Name: [Make a Code name based off a Raptor (Examples: Veloci, Dakota, Nychus)]
Primary Weapon: [What is your first Weapon?]
Secondary Weapon: [What is your second weapon?]
Side Arm: [what is you "Last Resort" weapon]
Field: [What dose your Agent do on the team?]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now For my Characters.

Name: Casandra Belrose

Appearance: Long blonde hair, green eyes, a "Fit and sexy" body type, fair skin.

Nationality: Flagstaff, Arizona, USA.

Primary Weapon: C2 Shotgun

Secondary Weapon: X-bow

Side Arm: Desert Eagle

Bio: Casandra is a world famous big game hunter, bringing down some of the most ferocious and dangerous creatures on earth. But lately she has been feeling... underachieved from her previous hunts, nothing seemed to be all that thrilling anymore and her prey seldom surprised her anymore. But when she got word about the discovery of this "Dinosaur Planet", she knew that wouldn't be a problem any longer. So she packed up all her best gear and immediately signed up to the expedition to FMM UV-32. Will she bag the ultimate prize? or will the hunter become the hunted.

Name: Susan Mays

Appearance: Dark shoulder length hair, blue eyes, fair almost pale skin.

Study: Zoology and Anthropology

Nationality: Rome, Italy

Bio: Susan is a very timid person, one who hates violence and tries to avoid it if she can. however she couldn't help her self but sing up for the mission to FMM UV-32, as she dose have a childhood weakness to dinosaurs and this would bring forth a huge breakthrough in the scientific community. Even though she would b seeing animals being gunned down by humans she is willing to let go of it all if it means she can get a chance to see her favorite Dinosaur... The Velociraptor.

Code Name: Utah
Appearance: Tall bulky and muscular body type, chiseled facial features, dark blonde hair and red eyed.
Nationality: [CLASSIFIED]
Primary Weapon: Assault Rifle
Secondary Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Side Arm: Colt Revolver
Field: Team Leader
Bio: [CLASSIFIED]

"I Casandra Belrose understand the risks that I may face on DinoHunt corp's property and that they are mine alone. I understand that dinoHunt corp. holds no control over the animals on their property there fore any injuries including but not Limited to. . . Harm, dismemberment, trampling, impaling, and even death. . . are not to be held against DinoHunt Corp. I Casandra Belrose here by release DinoHunt corp of all responsibility, be it financial or otherwise, while on their property and hold only myself accountable."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That said signups are now Open, show me what you got​

I shall reserve a scientist and hunter! I'll try to get my people done soon!

Reactions: TyranntX
I should get my character/s in by tonight but if not tonight then by Wednesday night.

I'm also pretty shitty at doing descriptions for my characters. Might I be able to use pictures and if so what would you prefer?

Will the roleplay be in the normal threads or in the libertine section?

Reactions: TyranntX
I should get my character/s in by tonight but if not tonight then by Wednesday night.

I'm also pretty shitty at doing descriptions for my characters. Might I be able to use pictures and if so what would you prefer?

Will the roleplay be in the normal threads or in the libertine section?
Just so long as we get an idea of what they look like you can use pictures if you want and they can be of any format. As for the thread it self? Well I haven't thought about that 100% , With the idea that people could die in ways like this or Like This I am thinking more on the lines of Standard since Libertine typically covers sexual content. The only "Adult" thing about this would probably be if your character was into another character and/or if they were homosexual. But even THAT isn't to the degree that it would be in the libertine section.

• Useful
Reactions: dreamthief
Status
Not open for further replies.