3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, modern, comedy, post-apocalyptic, slice of life.
I recently went to a fair/carnival for the first time in a while and was shocked by all of the strange food choices. Between fried twinkies, to pickles on a stick, to ketchup and mustard icecream, I was scratching my head the whole time. Of course, I had to try some!

I had ketchup ice cream and it was disgusting. Truly vile evil in a cup, sol for 8$ a scoop LOL I was out with my partner and friends and not a single one of us liked it.

I also ate apple fries with whip cream, which I don't think was that crazy! I really enjoyed that.

My favourite thing was probably this peach mango spice cream (aka the ice cream was filled with chilis and hot sauce)! Super super tasty, spicy and sweet were a match made in heaven for me.

So please, share your experiences with carnival food! I wanna know what else I should be looking out for 👀

Fried Twinkies are delicious. Seriously I've had them before. I also like "Elephant Ears" or like....whatever else they are called. It's delicious fried dough. Some other fair favorites include Fresh Squeezed Lemonade, pizza (because it's like mall pizza), and fudge. Our fair actually had full on BBQ places, and a mexican restaurant usually sets up shop in one of the buildings. (The Mexican restaurant is a local place! They do all right food in my book!)

It's always gyros, funnel cakes and corndogs for me 😂 But my brother will always go for gator on a stick

Reactions: LunaValentine
I can't scroll by this topic without mention the one the only FRICKEN FUNNEL CAKES baby yeah that's the actual name of them here in our state and the main reason I love them 😂 my grandma took me to county fairs and always got us a frickin funnel cake to share

I have to agree with the people here,,,

Funnel cakes are the best, as well as the fresh lemonade. Now that is absolutely delicious. It's the best lemonade I've ever had in my life. So flavorful.

So this is probably a Canadian thing, but our fairs have Beavertails, which are deep-fried doughy goodness that can be topped with a variety of things shaped like, well, beaver tails. My favourites are the ones with cinnamon sugar, or maple.

(no actual beavers are harmed, I swear)