Carnal Nightmare [ FINISHED RP]

Re: Carnal Nightmare

" I don't know, I guess at least until midnight. If nothing shows up by then...." Creed stopped, he was about to say that he would be wrong if nothing showed up, but thought better of it, instead he finished with " If the Grave yard is quite until midnight, we can probably go somewhere else."

Without another word he drove west, towards the rural part of the cemetery. It was dark there, since all the grave stones were from over a hundred years ago the grave keeper decided that keeping it lit up was rather pointless. Creed wasn't bothered so much by the dark, but more by the fact that something felt bad tonight.

He drove to the middle of the graveyard and parked. It was a particularly empty section of the graveyard with tombstones and crypts scattered all around. It seemed like most were cracked or in ruin from the ages that they had been there, un-kept and more or less forgotten.

"We'll here we are." Creed kept a watchful eye out as he spoke.

Unknown to them both, the Dark force was circling overhead, getting ready for its moment to make its presence known.

"Should we split up? we might cover more ground that way." Helaine offered, in spite of that eerie -watched- feeling she got again from above. She'd been having it for a while now, but this wasn't normal. In fact, the whole night in general felt like it was going to be a disaster soon. She only hoped they could kill a few monsters and then leave, more or less in piece. She hated bad feelings. They always proved right.

Creed thought about it, and although it seemed like the cliche thing to happen when they split up would be trouble, he still thought it would be a good idea, after all he wanted to find out if his suspicions about Helaine were correct. She seemed to draw evil towards her.

"That is a good idea, I'll go this way." Said Creed pointing down towards a few large stone Crypts. "And If anything happens and we need eachothers help just call, I'll here you." With that Creed Vanished into the darkness

Overhead, menacing and hateful, the vicious demon trailed Helaine like a hound on the scent of a fox. And as it began to get closer to the ground it started taking form. Two dark red eyes formed, piercing through the foggy night like needles. A body formed, long and seemingly misshaped. Its arms were too long for its body and its legs didn't really touch the ground, but rather hovered above. A long black cape of sorts wrapped completely around it, like a dark cloud wrapping around a mountain. And although it wasn't overly apparent, a twisted smile had also formed across what could only be its face. It fell apon Helaine, writhing with pleasure as it took in her scent.

"You have been running from me, Why." Without need for an answer the Dar force, who went by the name Leetch in his human form, wrapped his arms around Helaine's body and pulled her to him.

Ack...! Helaine struggled to break free of the creature's grip. It looked almost like a wraith. But she knew this particular monster was the reason she felt 'watched' or followed' recently. "Probably because you're like a weird creepy stalker. Get your hands -off- me." She tried to pull out her stake to see if decapitating the beast might destroy it. But its grip on her was awfully constrictive...! Pretty soon she'd have to call for Creed- how embarrassing! Instead she twisted and kicked the beast in the gut as hard as she could.

Leetch laughed as Helaine kicked him in the gut, her struggles and efforts only fueled his attraction. He would have her. He would get whatever in was in her and make it his. He would use her, break her, hurt her, torture her, and destroy her...if he wanted. Leetch was not used to NOT getting what he wanted, in life and death, he had lived his life the same way. One of his bony, but seriously strong hands wrapped slowly around her neck, applying pressure. The more force that was applied to the grip, the more powerful Leetch felt. He was going to suck the life out of her, but first he needed to get her in the dark embrace. The lock that would seal himself and her, thus draining her of will, strength and power.

"You're mine bitch." growled Leetch, moving towards her face, and for the first time making his face completely visible.

Strangely enough, he wasn't terrible looking. Although he was completely pale and had high cheekbones that seemed to almost pop through his skin,he also had deep, ice blue eyes that were piercing and immensely appealing. His lips were full, but cracked and split. And jet black, wavy hair complimented the over all shape of his face quite nicely.

But all that aside. He moved in towards Helaine, with his hand wrapped around her neck, and made his way towards her mouth with his. He was almost tingling from delight as his lips were inches away from here. And in the darkness of the lonely forgotten cemetery, Creed walked....not having any clue as to what was going on.

Helaine gasped, choking for air as the monstrous-demon continued suffocating her with that horrible kiss. No matter how she shoved and kicked, and punched, she couldn't break free. That was when she noticed her strength was draining right out of her body the longer he kept that kiss up! Kiss of death was becoming a literal term! Her body's heat-reserves went first, leaving her ice cold, weaker, more fatigued than she remembered being in a long while. As time passed, her eyes closed, unable to stop the process of dying. Oddly enough, while her body was completely out of commission, she began glowing a bright silver-blue light. One that not only served as a distress signal so bright even Creed would easily track it from his side of the cemetery, but it was beginning to cause the monster to dissolve back into nothingness! Sadly, she had no idea she was causing any of this, and she was too far gone to even care. She was very close to death at that moment.

Leetch sucked harder, pressing his filthy lips to Helaine's. Trying his hardest to suck the life right out of her. He began to shake as he tasted her inner spirit, it was delicious, it was like honey on his wretched lips. For a moment, his eyes shot opened and stared into hers. He felt the need to keep her alive, just enough so he could feed on her later. At this point he was about to take her, fly with her, to a dark place where he could fully have his way with her.

But then, like a bolt of lightning, a blue silver light erupted from her and Leetch was distracted, he lost his grip.......

Creed was walking, watching and waiting when he saw a Bluish Silver light explode from the other side of the Graveyard. It was Helaine! He knew it was, he could feel it. She was in danger, and although he was filled with adrenalin, knowing he was about to face a hellish creature, he also knew what it meant. Helaine was an attractor to the Demons and wraiths that haunted Hope falls.

Helaine fell to the ground hard, curled up in an unmoving knot of unbelievable agony, even while the rest of her body continued glowing brilliant silver-blue, long after the demon completely disintegrated. She didn't feel well at all, in fact, she felt too sick to even stand to her feet or open her eyes. Consciousness wasn't returning to her anytime tonight, that was for sure. Her pulse was almost non-existent and her heart rate wasn't steady either, her body felt entirely like ice; and she was definitely in danger- even though she had unknowingly destroyed the monster! Or so it seemed. . .

When Creed made it to where Helaine was, he found her laying on the ground. She was apparently knocked out, but illuminating the strange blue-silver light he had seen before. He rushed to her side, looking around, but seeing nothing. What had attacked her? He knelt down and brushed the hair from her face, lifting her head lightly from the ground. She was out. Creed had little choice but to carry her back to the car. He scooped her up and walked back the way they had come, finally making his way to the car. He put her in the passenger seat and got in himself, taking one last look at the cemetery. Something had attacked her, but he had no idea what. HE would have to talk to her about it, but only after she woke up.

Creed drove like a madman back to his home. He even ran several red lights on the way, he wasn't worried about cops at all, after all he was the real protection in this city. People like himself and Helaine were the ones keeping Hope Falls safe, not the police. In fact, the cops spent most of their time hassling kids in front of the all night diner. What a waste of tax dollars, but that was another story and Creed didn't have time for that now.

Creed got out of the car and carried Helaine inside, he would take her back home, but for now he felt safer having er with him. Creed knew at this point that she was not only attracing these demons, but she could possibly also be the answer to ridding Hope Falls o f demons forever.

After laying Helaine gently on the couch, Creed went to work starting a fire. He had a giant fireplace That kept the entire house warm, even on the coldest December nights.

Helaine only stopped glowing after she was placed on the couch. Her breathing was still uneven, her pulse low. Her face looked calm, but her skin had that too pale look. After another hour, she groaned, opened her eyes reluctantly and looked around, disconcerted and wondering if she was in that -thing's- lair. But her eyes adjusted soon and she felt relieved at seeing the interior of Creed's home. She still felt weaker than a tiny kitten, and hated that feeling. "Creed...? What happened after I passed out? Is that creature still out there?" Even her voice was shaky. She felt like hell.

While Helaine slept, Creed went into the kitchen and made some hot chocolate. He wasn't sure if she would want it or not, but he made it anyway. He brought it out on a small, silver tray along with a bowl of marshmallows. Plumes of steam rose from the top. There was nothing like hot chocolate on a cold night such as this Creed had noticed that it had been getting considerably colder over the years. He never remembered October being this damn cold. Already frost was starting to form in the early mornings. Its not that he didn't like the cold weather, but he was always watching for changes. Anything like that could be a potential sign that evil was about.

He noticed that Helaine was awake. He held out a cup of the hot chocolate.

"Hot chocolate?' He asked, trying to act like everything was ok. He would wait until later to ask her the questions he had for her.

Helaine felt like she'd been under water too long. She also felt like a semi-truck AND a whole four-storied house had simultaneously smashed into her with the speed of an out of control train. The hot chocolate however, proved to be a big help. "Thanks..." She took a long drink of the chocolate, though her headache wouldn't go away that easy. "Do you have any tylenol extra strength? I'm going to probably need four..." She admitted, setting her cup down on the table beside her. Warmth was slowly returning to her, making her feel less like an ice-princess and much more human. She knew she'd almost died back there. Eesh, she'd been having a lot of those incidents lately. A lot of them didn't feel very much like coincidences either.

"Tylenol, coming up." Said Creed going to the medicine cabinet, but leaving the pot of Chocolate on the table. He rummaged through until he found a bottle of extra strength, he removed the cap and let four of the little white pills fall into his hand. He hopped this would make her feel better.
He brought them to her then asked

"Are you cold, I can make a fire? In fact, I think I will anyway."

" Creed turned to start a fire in his massive fire place. While he was setting up the kindling he couldn't help but feel nervous, but why? He was a hunter, Hunter's were never supposed to be nervous.......Creed chocked it up to being because he had practically just brought Helaine, who he was still getting to know, and just put her on his couch after she had passed out. He questioned himself a little, should he have taken her to the hospital instead?

As the fired jumped to life, casting a warm glow over the living room, Creed decided to chill. He sat down, after pouring himself a sup of hot chocolate, and relaxed. He would talk to Helaine when she was ready.

Helaine was just grateful for the warmth that she'd almost felt like she had lost for good back in Leetch's clutches. She enjoyed the last cup of hot cocoa, absently staring at the flames before realizing Creed had said something. The pills were definitely fast-acting and she was already feeling a hell of a lot better. "Thanks, this is fine. . .I still think...I'd like to know what happened after I blacked out. Aside from the whole you saved my life -again- thing. Which I thank you for." She added, trying not to show how embarrassed she felt. God, was there even possibly a more -lame- hunter than herself? She didn't think so. As for hospitals? No way would she have ever agreed to one, no matter how bad off she ended up.

As the fire lit up the room with a delightful crackle, a slight frost developed on the window. It was going to be a cold night. It seemed like the last few days had been growing colder and colder, was it always this cold in the middle of October? Creed tried to think back, but was blissfully distracted by the fire.....bur was it the fire that held his attention so deeply? Being with Helaine, as odd as their relationship was up to this point, was the best thing Creed had had in his life in a long time, he just hoped that she didn't associate all the bad things that had recently happened with him.

"Well, first I saw a blue flash of light. It was rather silvery blue. In fact, it stayed with you up until moments ago." Creed paused looking at her directly "What was that?"

Helaine poured herself another cup of hot chocolate, this time adding the marshmallows. She sighed, trying to conjure blocked childhood memories that wanted to stay in their big black box of secrets, just so she had -that- much less of PTSD to deal with. "The last time that happened... was right after my parents were killed. I freaked... went into an almost-comatose state, and then lit up the whole house like a firework show gone wrong." She smirked wryly. "I think I was 8, when the blue light flared up, killing my parents' murderer. I lived in foster-care for years until I was old enough to run away and earn my own life. The end." She stared out the window, a little surprised to see how fog-filled the night had become. It wasn't normal for Hope Falls to be foggy this early in October. How strange.

Creed listened intently, nodding every so often. He was quite sure that her power, the silver blue light is what was attracting the vampires and other demons. Another thing he was pretty sure about was that the Light that she projected was some sort of safety mechanism, according to her story. It was a very draining power, or so it seemed, she would need to practice before she could use it on a whim.

"I have a feeling that you power may be a powerful weapon against some of the vile beasts that haunt our town." He stood, walking near to the fire, enjoying the warmth on his skin. "But at the same time, I think what ever is inside you, may also be whats drawing them to hop falls.' He stopped, looking to Helaine for reaction.

"I wish I knew I'd be guaranteed a place in this world where I couldn't draw -any- of those creatures. But something tells me even if I moved to China or Timbuktu, I'd still attract those creatures." She frowned, another idea coming to her mind which she didn't like. It -was- a permanent solution however, but far too grim to contemplate. If she no longer lived, would that stop the demons? no, she had to think a little more positive. If there was a way to kill every single evil creature within this world at least, she'd gladly try to find a way. If that cost her life, well at least it wouldn't be needless suicide. Gee, Helaine really knew how to take ideas and make them into grim possibilities.

Hope Falls was a nice place during the day, but at night, when the cold winds rolled in through the valley, a darkness came to life. It was like a raging force of hell that couldn't be stopped. For every Wraith that Creed killed, two more would show up. It was getting to the point where Creed almost wanted to move…. Although he would never do that. It was not in his blood to give up, Hope Falls is where he lived, where he grew up, he wouldn't give in. While he stood by the fire, thinking about how meeting Helaine had just made his life -and Hunting - even more complicated, he knew he would never leave her either.

"I think we should fight whatever comes, no matter what. And from now on, you won't be alone."

Helaine blinked at that statement of herself not being alone for once. She'd been alone so many years it had been natural for her to grow up this way. People avoided her as if they knew something was wrong with her. Usually only monsters or scary demons ever sought her out, so Creed saying such things about not being alone was really a bit of a jolt. What would she do with herself ...... in his company? Was she expected to move in? She did have a job to work, and bills to pay on her own apartment. . . .She felt confused. Not that she'd protest -too- badly of staying here of course, it would just take a lot for her to get used to.