Status
Not open for further replies.
I just picked up my graphic tablet and tried to draw something...Yeah I'm bad.

You know what they say, Practice makes it perfect :D

Well I haven't improved in like...two years. Maybe I'm stuck or something.

Well as long as you keep practicing. I'm betting it's hard for you to see the difference because well... kind of like how normally you can't see how much you've grown but others can lol. Plus in high school maybe you'll be able to take some classes?

Oh look, it's what Iron Man would look like in Rothendust.

iron%20man%20armored%20fantasy%20art%20armored%20suit%20body%20armors%201280x960%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_19.jpg

Reactions: Victor Markov
Wait.... Iron Man has to do with an advanced suit of armor.... Rothendust has sentient suits of armor..... Iron Man Esper would be awesome.

My thoughts exactly!

My girlfriend is working on a character, so we've got one more coming in.

New blood, Awesome :D

Be careful, she bites back.

o.o I'm very passive *points to rp resume* lolz

Oh you have a girl friend...I never knew a person with a girl friend before. (And with that I just revealed how little life experience I have)
It's going to be nice with new blood coming, also I been screwing around and (trying to) draw my own character art with my graphic tablet, so sorry if I been inactive...

Yes more posts! *dances*

Ever since I saw the Rock lip sync Shake It Off, I can't get it outta my head :P

Oh you have a girl friend...I never knew a person with a girl friend before. (And with that I just revealed how little life experience I have)
It's going to be nice with new blood coming, also I been screwing around and (trying to) draw my own character art with my graphic tablet, so sorry if I been inactive...
We've almost been together for almost 5 years, which is like...22% of my life.

Alright, so we talked about it and she is going to make a character that will act as the owner of a "safe house" for our characters, a meeting place and such. I told her she can have a diamond if she chooses, but she didn't give me a clear answer before heading off to bed, we'll see a bio soon methinks.

@girlabot You're pretty good at writing Svana in a way that I can read what she wants to say without using dialogue...Kudos to you!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Hi everyone! Glad to see you're happy I'm joining. This character will be introduced after everyone gets together and what not, again, as a safe house. That is, assuming there are no problems with it.

Name: Kenna Morrigan
Race: Pure Human
Diamond Color: Peach
Appearance:
30huh04.jpg

Kenna is 5' 6" and weighs about 140lbs. She has an elegant build with soft curves. She typically wears a v-neck shirt and brown trousers with boots.
Weapon(s): Kenna doesn't fight, but she keeps a paring knife wrapped up in her boot just in case.
87837_1_n.jpg

Personality: Kenna's highest priority is protecting and being there for her daughter. She is nurturing and caring, putting Brynna's every need first. This includes running the Inn alone so that Brynna can go to school, a luxury that Kenna never got. Despite not attending formal school, Kenna is sharp. She is quick-witted, which results in a few jabs at her regular patrons when they deserve it, although only ever in good fun. Kenna is competent, as she needed to be having grown up so fast (see History).

The death of her father and then of her husband led to a conflict in Kenna's loyalty. She fears the monsters and is thankful that she does not need to think of them constantly. However, the price to keep them away has cost her too much already, and so her fear has been overcome by her sense of justice. She is now determined to do all she can to help the cause, while keeping Brynna safe and keeping herself as safe as possible, in order to be there for Brynna.

Magic: Kenna has always had the power to levitate small objects. Since she has been given the diamond, her power has increased and she can levitate much larger, heavier objects. She rarely uses this power.

Skills: Kenna is a skilled cook from hers years working at the Inn and now owning it. She is a great storyteller, as she has a lot of experience when putting her daughter to bed. She is trained and fluent in basic self-defense.

History: Kenna was born 32 years ago into a stable family. When she was 7, her father died in battle against a monster, as he was a guard for the city. She was raised by her single mother, who owned the Inn. Her mother never remarried, instilling the value in her that your first husband is to be your only husband, and your one true love. The two became partners more than mother and daughter, Kenna's mother relying on her for a lot of help around the Inn. She matured fast.

At around 12, Kenna discovered her magic. She could levitate small objects and move them without touching them. While not the most interesting power she had seen, Kenna found this useful in her work at the Inn, bringing the laundry up and down stairs with ease, and in general making every day chores a much smaller hassle. As she grew, so did her power, although it was never particularly strong.

By 17, she was contributing equally with her mother. She did most of the cooking for the Inn, learning many recipes from people across the city. The restaurant of the Inn became popular even with those who did not stay the night there. It was at this time that a regular patron caught her eye, a human-elf half blood named Finn Morrigan. When Finn was there, Kenna made a point to take her breaks and eat with him, as he often came alone. Finn was a rebel, and he turned her on to others in the city with a like mindset. During this time, she began training with him in combat, preparing for the event she needed to defend herself. Though she knew if Roth was not happy, there would be little that could be done to save anyone.

Kenna married Finn at 22. Though they were very happy together, life was far from perfect. Kenna felt that Finn's displeasure for Roth got in the way of them leading a normal life. While she wanted to start a family, Finn refused to do so until Roth was defeated. This scared Kenna, as while she knew Roth to be an unfair and tyrannical ruler, she feared the monsters outside the city walls, and what would happen to their city if Roth was not there to protect them. She had already lost a father to the monsters, who else would perish?

When she was 26, Kenna's husband Finn was discovered to be inciting a rebellion. With no trial, and no chance to defend himself, Finn was executed in the busiest part of the city. Roth forced her to watch on in horror, convinced that if she were to see him die, she would not dare defy him. Roth declared she was not a threat and let her live out her life with that painful memory. Soon after the execution of her husband, Kenna discovered she was pregnant. She named her baby girl Brynna.

By the time she reached 32, Kenna had seen her mother become ill and pass away, and she had inherited her beloved Inn and ran it single-handedly. She raised Brynna alone, following her mother's footsteps and remaining single by choice. Under her lead, the Inn and everyone involved flourished. On a night when she was alone, when Brynna had stayed late at school, Kenna came across a dark, cloaked figure. It spoke to her in the unexpectedly high-pitched voice, and asked her "Care for a Diamond?" Unsure of what this meant, she reached out to the diamond which reflected light in the most beautiful way she'd ever seen. When she took it, she could feel the magic seep into her, flowing through her hand and straight to her core. She soon realized she could now levitate much more than she ever could before, and she could not find the limit it reached. She kept this part of herself, and the diamond, hidden from everyone, fearing that if Roth were to find out, he would decide she was not so benign after all, and then who would care for Brynna?

Accompanying NPC:

Name: Brynna MorrigaN
Race: 3/4 Human, 1/4 Elf
Diamond Color: No diamond
Appearance: Like her mother, Brynna has black hair and blue eyes. She is about 45 inches tall and weights about 40 lbs.
Weapons: Brynna is too young to worry about arming herself.
Personality: Brynna is curious about everything. She is always asking questions, and does not discriminate who she will ask. It is not uncommon for her to approach strangers in the Inn. Not only is she inquisitive, but she is also smart, and has a great memory, so watch what you say around her! It could be shared with someone else. At her core, Brynna is brave and caring like both her parents, although this looks much different on a child then on an adult.
Magic: Brynna has not yet (at her introduction) noticed any magical qualities in herself.
Skills: She can tie her shoes and dress herself. She is a fast learner and picks up new abilities ahead of the curve, particularly any that involve physical agility, which is where her elf side shines through.
History: Brynna spent most of her life playing in the field behind her mother's Inn, exploring the world around her. She recently began school and has made a few friends her own age. As of yet, she is blissfully unaware of the terrors in the world. X

And finally, I have read the rules, and accept them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: girlabot
Heyo :D yay new rper, new char *throw confetti*

Accepted, posted on post 2 for a quick link

Status
Not open for further replies.