Status
Not open for further replies.
All lovely!

I think for Svana-llama I would choose The Child is Gone by Fiona Apple:

About the theme song, it's on page 15. (along with the translation that almost killed my brain).

It's hard for me to come up with theme songs for every character when most of the music I listen to sounds like this.

Sorry I laughed out loud.

That kinda music... makes me hide under my covers xD

Metal is the law, he who defies that law is to be mounted from the floor and their corpse decorated with ornaments specifically crafted for this event.

I speak of course of Christmas trees. Because they aren't metal. Get it?

o.o I hope I do! *hides anyways*

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, 'If I live, I will kill you. If I die, You are forgiven.' Such is the rule of honour

Love that quote.

Oh I like that, a lot. Hm... reminds me of someone I know. Who's the quote by?

Lamb of God, though knowing that band it might be from somewhere else...

@Zarrock I still need you to sound off!

*peeks inside*

Sorry!! I forgot to let you guys know that I was going on a family vacation for a while!! Anyway, I'm back now!! I'll have a post up for Cojack tomorrow!! @Squee @Ayla

I'm going to be moving soon, since I'm switching schools next year. Sorry for being inactive for awhile.

Yikes... same with me too actually. Good Luck!!

And Happy Canada Day!!!

Animated-Flag-Canada_waving.gif

It is... blah. I just moved and once again have to. I honestly think it's time I bought an RV.

I might not be able to post until after the 4th of July (starting tomorrow), but I can check on for discussion.

Have fun on the 4th, southern neighbours :D

Reactions: girlabot
NPC time! We already have the Dragoon Squad Guard so...Here's the wall guard captain! She's kind of a badass and will be acting as an NPC should shebe needed.

Name: Herleva Asler

Race: Human, extremely diluted elf blood (6 generations ago)
Diamond Color: N/A
Appearance: Those that don't know Herleva would say she looks rather frightening, those that do know her would call her absolutely terrifying. Her intimidating appearance is mostly due to the fact that her clothing is plated with the bones of various monsters, using their hard structures to protect her own body. Within her eyes dwells a look that demands respect. With red-orange hair being ever so slightly darker than her tanned skin, Herleva looks like someone whose bad side you don't want to be on. While she is captain of the wall guard she does not wear the emblem to show it, but her face is one most people know, making identifying her very easy.[spoili]
Fantasy_warrior_woman_Wallpaper__yvt_zpsidozorjy.jpg
[/spoili]

Weapon(s): As shown in the picture, her weapon is less a forged tool and more a hunk of raw metal, rigid and tough. It was not made for cutting, slicing, or stabbing, but rather for cleaving. It's lightweight and reaches about 32 inches from the handle. It has clearly seen many battles as apparent from the damage it has sustained.

Personality: As the captain of the Wall Guard, Herleva is very silent but firm, prioritizing the safety of the people. She is not necessarily brief when speaking as she does like to drag on at times. When speaking her voice seems to command respect, just like every other feature about her including the way she stands. Because of her intimidating nature she has found herself at a shortage of friends and those willing to be her friends are typically not those of company she would like to expose herself, Captain Deuk has tried many times to get with her but Herleva is absolutely disgusted by him. To replace this vulgar scene, she instead considers her social scene the battlefield where her comrades are her friends.

Magic: Herleva uses a type of magic called "Aura Stance Magic". This magic is the art of changing ones aura to change their physical body as well. She has many stances to use, below is a list of her most frequently used and/or most powerful. This is not a full list of her stances.

Soldier Stance: This is a simple Aura Stance, it's typically the first stance one learns. By exerting physical strain, the source of energy to do so does not come form the body but instead comes from the individuals magic aura. This does not increase their strength, merely their stamina, they last until their magic energy is depleted, then return to normal using their bodys energy. This stance has no real drawback unlike the other more advanced stances.

Sentinel Stance: Using this stance Herleva can recover from any injury at the cost of a lot of magic energy. The healing is not instant, but flesh wounds will mend in a matter of minutes. Damage to more vital organs has proven to take much longer to heal. By meditating in this stance Herleva can heal her body much faster. Using this stance in the heat of battle is unwise as it consumes an extremely high amount of magic energy.

Beast Stance: The mighty beast stance is one reason Herleva uses the bones of monsters as armor, this aura becomes more powerful by using the bones as conduits for energy. The Aura makes Herleva much stronger, trippling her strength and making her capable of sustaining up to 950 pounds of pressure (sustaining, not lifting) before her joints buckle, making this a very effective stance for 'catching' enemy attacks. By using this stance her physical brutality becomes comparable to the dragoons. However, mighty as this stance may be, it consumes even more energy than Sentinel Stance and is only suited for use in short bursts.

Mageslayer Stance: One of the more complex stances Herleva is capable of, she can use this stance to make her barehanded combat give a ranged effect to it, capable of delivering blows from up to 27 meters away, however the blows impact the nearest object in a straight line from her to her target. This means should a target hide behind a shield of any kind the blow will strike the shield. Complex as this stance may be, its energy drain is very minor, though it does leave the users defenses down while using it.

Valkyrie Stance: Valkyries were demi-gods that were believed to decide who would live or die in combat and who would win or lose in a war. Herleva developed this stance on her own and has used this to face off opponents that should have been out of her league. This is her most powerful Aura, so powerful it makes the air around her glow with magenta energy. Under normal circumstances ones aura is invisible to the normal eyes, but the energy around Herleva becomes so condensed any normal person may see this brilliant glow. Herlevas speed is increased, her field of view is doubled. [spoili](The approximate field of view of an individual human eye is 95° away from the nose, 75° downward, 60° toward the nose, and 60° upward, allowing humans to have an almost 180-degree forward-facing horizontal field of view, Herlevas double this making it 190, 150, 120, and 120 respectively.)[/spoili] Her strength is enhanced even more than Beast Stance, although she does not carry the ability to sustain more pressure than she can lift. Using the condensed energy around her body Herleva can levitate, though incapable of flight this does make movement much easier. This is a stance that practically ensures her victory. Unfortunately, with this much power the cost is very dangerous. While there is a chance she may come out completely unharmed, compressing magic energy to a point where it becomes visible and forcing it into her entire body she puts herself at risk. Her strengthened bones could snap without even being struck, buckling under the pressure of her aura. Her muscles could begin to rapidly deteriorate due to the amount of energy being pumped into them, she could even go blind. These are, however, some of the least concerning side effects as the Sentinel Stance can cure these given enough time. Putting her in more danger is the risk of heart failure, stroke, respiratory shutdown, kidney failure, or even the death of her brain. While death is highly unlikely, it is very well possible.

History: Born in Rothendust, Herleva was taken away from her parents at the age of 3 by Lord Tyrant Roth. Originally, she was intended to be raised as a member of the Harem and as such she was put in the care of other women of the harem. There was something about her that kept Roth interested, though this reason was unclear. At the age of 6 Herleva attempted to escape to find her parents and return to them, but was, of course, subdued by the guards. However, being subdued revealed something to Roth as this little 6 year old girl had beaten 4 different guards and required 3 guards to subdue her. She had potential and Roth saw it, she was no longer to be raised as a member of the harem, but instead as a soldier. Originally Roth had intended her to be the captain of his personal guard, but she seemed to have no interest in that task. When presented with the option, she requested wall guard duty.

Soon after being released as a full fledged warrior at age 17, Herleva was asked what type of armor she wanted to wear. Knowing full well if she were to request Esper armor like Roth had the Lord Tyrant would slay one just for her, but instead she requested the bones of those which she would be hunting. This armor has since had every piece replaced, but the purpose remained the same. The bones were less about functionality and more of a symbol reminding her of her duty. She had learned both of her parents were dead, though she still does not know the cause of their deaths.

Herleva has since established herself as the strongest member of not only the wall guard but every guard. To be accepted into the wall guard, one must duel with Herleva. She has also dueled with Vice Captain Lonn and Captain Deuk, she has sparred with the generals of the royal guards, she has faced off against the Town Patrol captain, and despite all of these formidable opponents she has not only never lost a battle, but nobody has ever seen another injure her, be it man or monster, she has flawlessly defeated every opponent she has ever had. She one day hopes to fight against Roth, not to remove him from power, but to know just how powerful he really is.

*peeks into thread*

I guess everyone's busy because of the 4th o.o Hope y'all had fun :)

Reactions: girlabot
Status
Not open for further replies.