Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, I been sick again, the humidity is killing.

o.o You need to move to the prairies. It's so dry here.

It's not even that humid, I'm just really bad with moister...

Hmm that's the total opposite of me. I need a humidifier at night o.o

I feel like my body absorbs the water in the air, and then I just feel like that I puffed up. It's not fun. I'm best when stored in dry, shady areas.

lol :P I imagined you as something to be put in a cupboard xD

Svana is currently trying to investigate the diamond's summoning from day one, but obviously it's a little difficult for her to ask around. Can someone have their character flash their diamond or something? Or approach her about hers? I'm open to other ideas- just trying to think of a way to introduce her to the group.

Well if you want, Kela's sitting by the church. Although at the moment her concern is her wayward mother o.o

@Greenie lets do that :P, I'm bored and you seem to be the most active.

And I just screwed up my new post...better redo it now.

Last edited:
Take your time :3

I'mma listen to some uplifting music. Feeling rather blue. Nostalgia can suck a lot.

Svana is currently trying to investigate the diamond's summoning from day one, but obviously it's a little difficult for her to ask around. Can someone have their character flash their diamond or something? Or approach her about hers? I'm open to other ideas- just trying to think of a way to introduce her to the group.
Cojack is gonna be wandering through town soon, and I could have him take his diamond out if no one has found you before then.

Reactions: girlabot
I have free time today and I'll post when I cook something up.

Reactions: Greenie
Reactions: girlabot
@Squee I just have a quick question. You listed off the different kinds of monsters earlier, but I'm not sure how to differentiate between each one if I were to talk about one. Would I say something like "Cojack was confronted by a monster" or something different? Would I have to describe the monster to define which one it is, should it just be a link, or are there naming systems or something?

@Squee I just have a quick question. You listed off the different kinds of monsters earlier, but I'm not sure how to differentiate between each one if I were to talk about one. Would I say something like "Cojack was confronted by a monster" or something different? Would I have to describe the monster to define which one it is, should it just be a link, or are there naming systems or something?
There's no real naming system, though they are categorized based on threat value via a grade system, higher numbers mean higher threat, so a Grade 1 would be those tunnel lurkers I mentioned a few pages back. The reason the lower numbers are weaker is because it's unclear just how strong they can get (Remember they kill for food, humans are not enough sustenance for the larger ones so they don't typically threaten settlements too frequently) so there needs to be wiggle room. And also that lower grades are more common, hearing Grade 1 wouldn't really peak any interests. Furthermore, if you want to add a monster just provide a link or description, what I listed was just a few as the variety are many. While they do technically have Species names there are so many it's quicker just to call them beast or monster because of just how many there are.

There's no real naming system, though they are categorized based on threat value via a grade system, higher numbers mean higher threat, so a Grade 1 would be those tunnel lurkers I mentioned a few pages back. The reason the lower numbers are weaker is because it's unclear just how strong they can get (Remember they kill for food, humans are not enough sustenance for the larger ones so they don't typically threaten settlements too frequently) so there needs to be wiggle room. And also that lower grades are more common, hearing Grade 1 wouldn't really peak any interests. Furthermore, if you want to add a monster just provide a link or description, what I listed was just a few as the variety are many. While they do technically have Species names there are so many it's quicker just to call them beast or monster because of just how many there are.
Ok, thank you for clearing that up. Would you mind giving a bit more detail about the grading though? Like, would the "monsters that typically roam outside the walls" be a grade 2 and "Monsters you don't want to fight alone" be a grade 3 and so on? And if so, does that mean that one of our characters that are more suited for combat be able to take on grade 1 and 2 monsters?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, and @Ayla could you please have Kyo help Cojack find his way out of the house when you have a minute? I have an idea to help along the protective brother/little sister sort of bond with them, but she needs to follow him out of the house. It would probably be best if she followed him without him knowing after she helped him find his way out of the house.

Reactions: Ayla
Posted. Sorry it took so long, just feeling really down in the dumps. x.x Amazing the kinda crappy drama that can happen in one's life in just 24 hours.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Ok, thank you for clearing that up. Would you mind giving a bit more detail about the grading though? Like, would the "monsters that typically roam outside the walls" be a grade 2 and "Monsters you don't want to fight alone" be a grade 3 and so on? And if so, does that mean that one of our characters that are more suited for combat be able to take on grade 1 and 2 monsters?
Fair enough. Grade 1 can be taken out by anyone that knows how to use a weapon...Anyone. Grade 2 might take someone a wee bit stronger, but would not have required much training to be able to take on efficiently. Grade 2 are often found outside the walls being hunted by the grade 3 which are typically just enough of a match for a single person. Grade 4 is when you would want to have some help, Grade 5 is when you might call Roth, Grade 6 is when you definitely want to call Roth, and grade 7 is Give Up status. Grade 8 would be Godzilla and/or Gamera

• Thank You
Reactions: Zarrock
Good morning Fellow RPers :D

Or rather, afternoon ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.