2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I would tend to play Modern Fantasy or High Fantasy
Welcome to
CARDS OF DESTINY
Golden-glitter-divider.gif

THE AZALEA WORLD

Azelea world, a world where violence has been stopped for nearly decade, there are 4 kingdom that represent each of the Azalea's region, Guardia, Valkyrie , Duessal,and Mythodian. There 4 kingdom was the sole survivor of the Apocalypse war, they were the ones who brought peace to the nation decade ago by signing a treaty, a promise that could never be broke. The treaty is called The Vertaile Treaty, A treaty which prevent nation and every people in Azalea world to deal things with violence, it was sealed with magic which if a person use violence, they would be death instantly unless it was in the deal. The deal is a bet system where instead of violence they fight using a specially made card which hold the spirit of the past, it was encrypted by the Cardian God, God who create cards for the resident of Azalea, although later on the Cardian God teaches the art of card making to a person and then later passed down words by words to the entire nation.

THE NATION | THE FOUNDERS

FF4DSCrestRedWings.png

GUARDIA

Located in the north of the Azalea world, with an approximately are of 28,020,000 km square, are the largest between the 4 kingdom, Guardia are the home of courage, people at there never fear of card fighting or risk anything. They were once known to have the bravest warrior of all time, no one could match their strength. The majority of Guardia's population are Orc and Goblin, despite their rash and harsh personality, they ended up well with the other minority races. Their current leader are a human name Alexander the XIII, a King with a high charisma which can fire up his people with only a simple battle cry.

airship_academy_crest_by_naomi_wiflath-d59skju.png

V
ALKYRIE

The east kingdom of Azalea, holds the most honorable kingdom in the Azalea region, They were known as the knights of honor during the war. They never discriminate their race but they'll never accepted people who tainted their family's name or their group name. Valkyrie also the upmost superior when it comes to etiquette, they are really polite even during war. The majority race of Valkyrie is Elf and Harpy comes second. Their current is Lucius, an high elf who have the respect of all Valkyrian.

FF4DSCrestEblan.png

DUESSAL

West Kingdom of Azalea region, and holds the most fearsome and cruel people, No one in the post war would want to mess with them except the other 3 kingdom. They were more rash and irrational than Guardia, with dark elf surrounded the country, it is by far the most high level of violence currently although half of the population has transition to become peace. You'll find most of the dark elf has changed the way into more elegant way same as their queen, Queen Eleanor, a Dark elf priestess who reign supreme after her father death's 3 years ago, after she become the leader, Duessal was least violence and a lot of other small kingdom has finally open up to them.

FF4DSCrestTroia.png

MYTHODIAN

The South Kingdom of Azalea region and by far the least violence out of all kingdom, it is fill with a lot of mystical creatures, such as Woodsman, Fairy, Centaur, and Elemental spirits gather here. A lot of small kingdom were supporting their side during the was as Mythodian always support them as well. Mythodian current hold the most balance race of all, they were no minority or majority except for human as minority. They currently are the main branch of Cardsmith, which mean they create the finest card of all from the four nation although most of it are a low graded monster.

THE COLOSSEUM

Every 3 months Card Warrior around the world would gather in the center of Azalea, there lies an old colosseum which card warrior would fight each other in order to get a precious possession prize, for most of the time it's usually Gold but rarely Cards. Each competition would have different rules set by the leaders, the competition itself are made to deepen the relationship between the 4 large country though small kingdom could participate.

THE CARD

2h64m0p.jpg

(Base card)

Card holds the spirit essence of the past soldier, Every card has a unique name, appearance, and personality despite the same title given. Each card have level, HP, attack rate, defense rate and special skill. Level represent the rarity of the card while HP represent how long they can stand. Attack and defense rate represent their damage and their sturdiness and while special skill are a unique skill that they have during the alive.

Cards also do evolve and fusion, after they reached to certain level they can evolve themselves to open more of the card to potential ability. As they evolve, their form would change and their stat would increase. Some Special Cards that will later on be introduce wouldn't have evolution since they themselves are already powerful. As for now basic card will be introduce shortly after the RP begins.

THE BATTLE SYSTEM

The battle system are quite easy by using simple use of dice and mathematics. As you all know that each card have Hp, Attack rate, and defense rate. So let's say A have a warrior and B have a Barbarian and there are they're stats.

Warrior | HP: 5 | ATTACK RATE: 2 | DEFENSE RATE: 1 | Special Skill: none

Barbarian | HP: 3 | ATTACK RATE: 5 | DEFENSE RATE: 0 | Special Skill: 1: Battle Cry- Increase attack by 1, 2: Shield bash - attack enemy unit by 2 HP |

so we determine by flipping coins to know who come first, for this example let say A move first, Warrior have 2 attack rate which mean Warrior would damage 2 HP to Barbarian, so..

Barbarian HP: 3- 2 (Warrior's attack)= 1

now it's the barbarian turn, barbarian have 5 attack rate but first he have 2 special skill, which can be advantageous during battle, so roll a dice (virtually) and if it hits let's say 3-6, you don't get to activate skill they aren't any special skill from slot 3 to 6 but if it got to 1 or 2 you get to activate the skill depend on the number but for now let say barbarian doesn't get any special skill

Warrior HP: 5 -( 5 (Barbarian's attack)- 1 (Defence rate))= 1

and the battle continue until 1 card hit to 0 life point, and of course you get the card back

EXP SYSTEM

Every card could gain EXP after defeating a card, EXP gained will be depend on rarity. Here are the Chart of exp
1 Star | 1 EXP
2 Star | 3 EXP
3 Star | 6 EXP
4 Star | 8 EXP
5 Star | 10 EXP

Also each rarity has different level up rate and max level

1 Star | 20 EXP | Max Level 10
2 Star | 30 EXP | Max Level 15
3 Star | 50 EXP | Max Level 25
4 Star | 70 EXP | Max Level 35
5 Star | 100 EXP | Max Level 50

THE RULES

- I HOPE THAT THERE WILL BE COMMITMENT ! I hate people who doesn't commit themselves to the RP or at least speak up or give a sign that you're leaving.

-NO ONE LINER! I hate ONE LINER they always cut the flow of stories so at least 1 PARAGRAPH WOULD DO! I don't ask much.

-3 rd person please, it's just my reference

-YUP SUCK TENSES AND VOCAB TO MY ASS! but at least some structured sentence would do (don't make this scare you it was just to make you to be a lot more careful during writing)

-It's an open world so expect to have a LOTS OF FREEDOM!

-no Meta gaming because I'll be watching you~

-DO SOME LOGIC WHEN PERSONALITY TRANSITION! you need a trigger to pull a person to change their personality and NOT DIRECTLY =="

-Also if you want to have child in this RP please do so, just pm me up and I'll give my verdict

-Despite a lot of rule.. Chill~ I'm an easy going GM but I'll be strict inside the RP, so don't you ever hesitant to talk to me at anytime

-If anyone are highly skilled enough to make an artwork then please pm me as I'll credit you to this RP.

-Romance are allowed peeps~!

-MAX CHARACTER YOU CAN MOVE IS 3 NO MORE THAN THAT!

-ALSO HAVE FUN RPING AND DON'T FIGHT OUTSIDE THE RP~
CS

Long Name:
Race (any race):
Appearance (semi realistic drawing/ WOW type of artwork):
Personality:
History:

Gold:
Card Possession:
1. Card name (CHOOSE STARTER CARD (you only get one) SQUIRE (KNIGHT LATER ON) | APPRENTICE (MAGE LATER ON) | THIEF (ROGUE LATER ON) :
Name:
Level: 1/10
EXP: 0/20
Status (you have 5 points to be distribute and each skill point would gain 2 for HP while other are 1):
HP:|Attack Rate:|Defence Rate:|Skill: W.I.P Level 5, Level 10

Last edited:
Last edited:
CS
Long Name:
Hubert Alexander Smith

Kingdom (choose between 4):
Mythodian

Race:
Elf

Appearance:
6d613e59fcf3fe8d8de9d095000ce142.jpg

Personality:
Hubert has always been a quiet person, he only talks to the person he adores or only time in needs. Hubert also the son of the highest rank soldier until the war ended, his father were tragically murdered in front of his eyes which cause him to have a slight trauma. While battling, he always talk to his card no matter what, to plan strategy and to observe his enemy.

History:
Born and raised in the middle city of Mythodian, Albertein. He was the son of the long service soldier, Aggra, due to that he was bullied as a child until a maiden name Elise came and protected him, she a noble lady at that time. Hubert grew fond onto her until someone break the law of the treaty, they killed Elise in a indecent way, Hubert was luckily not there at that time. The murderer were killed magically due to the treaty but Elise never came back to Hubert. At a mature age of 23, he decided to resurrect her but ended up become a card fighter with own the spirit of her.
Gold: 0
Card Possession:
1. Card name :
Elise.jpg
(credit to picture owner)

HP:4 | Attack 2 | Defence 2| No current skill
Name: Elise

Personality:
Simply Elegant yet Charming, Elise never fail to amaze her surrounding, she's by far the most elegant girl in Azalea of course until her death, Elise tend to joke a lot and laugh when she's with Hubert. She's actually a jolly girl once you know her, but she became a beast once she step into a battlefield

how can i do the cards??? @Greedy Donuts
Should i make it for you? Since I'm using Photoshop , if you want it just give me the picture alongside with the card name so thatiI can edit and fiddle with it(also don't forget the stat~)

@Greedy Donuts

I'm finally here.

Long Name: Chi Okami

Kingdom (choose between 4): Duessal

Race (any race): Dark Elf

dark_elf_by_akakuma.jpg

Personality: Silent and quiet most of the time, he is a mysterious and closed character; he doesn't use to talk with any.
History: Okami was gave birth in the dark alleys of Duessal, in the poorest part of the city, his parents died in the act, he was raised by a lycan that found him wandering on the streets when he was 1 year old. That one was Shinde, he was in the age of 17 when this happened, Shinde trained Okami in the arts of killing since he was a child, then, when Okami was 10, Shinde went out to a "Hunt" (This is how he calls when he is going to make a hitman job). Shinde didn't went back with Okami that day, after some time Okami found a wandering wolf, this wolf followed him to everywhere, Okami was a bit scared until one day an strange mage appeared in front of him and said "This is a wandering soul, he is protecting you, no need to be scared". The mage for some reason converted the wolf into a card and gave it to Okami, since that day Okami has been carrying the card with him.

Card Possession: 1

Image link: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/...xjT0obYmIxOaQrFHgtgIkgEbmHjtMUU0oB83kqgUjJ3XM

Name: Shinde The Thief
Personality: Silent and Calm, doesn't like other persons, he is mostly loner, he is a lycan from the far west part of the continent, a dark and desolate place, there he learned the ways of the killer and the art of stealing.
Status
HP: 4|Attack Rate:3 |Defense Rate:0

Reactions: GreenSea
@Greedy Donuts

I'm finally here.

Long Name: Chi Okami

Kingdom (choose between 4): Duessal

Race (any race): Dark Elf

dark_elf_by_akakuma.jpg

Personality: Silent and quiet most of the time, he is a mysterious and closed character; he doesn't use to talk with any.
History: Okami was gave birth in the dark alleys of Duessal, in the poorest part of the city, his parents died in the act, he was raised by a lycan that found him wandering on the streets when he was 1 year old. That one was Shinde, he was in the age of 17 when this happened, Shinde trained Okami in the arts of killing since he was a child, then, when Okami was 10, Shinde went out to a "Hunt" (This is how he calls when he is going to make a hitman job). Shinde didn't went back with Okami that day, after some time Okami found a wandering wolf, this wolf followed him to everywhere, Okami was a bit scared until one day an strange mage appeared in front of him and said "This is a wandering soul, he is protecting you, no need to be scared". The mage for some reason converted the wolf into a card and gave it to Okami, since that day Okami has been carrying the card with him.

Card Possession: 1

Image link: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/...xjT0obYmIxOaQrFHgtgIkgEbmHjtMUU0oB83kqgUjJ3XM

Name: Shinde The Thief
Personality: Silent and Calm, doesn't like other persons, he is mostly loner, he is a lycan from the far west part of the continent, a dark and desolate place, there he learned the ways of the killer and the art of stealing.
Status
HP: 4|Attack Rate:3 |Defense Rate:0
Accepted~!

Ahh and sorry but can you spread the words of this rp hehe~ since I hope that we can start this RP soon~

Sliiiiightly bugged by that there's no guide to how to stat a card and make it balanced, but consider this reserving my spot. Also, some examples of special abilities, so we know the kind of design space we have to work with? Like, I couldn't make someone focused on Card Draw if Card Draw isn't a thing.

Reactions: GreenSea
Sliiiiightly bugged by that there's no guide to how to stat a card and make it balanced, but consider this reserving my spot. Also, some examples of special abilities, so we know the kind of design space we have to work with? Like, I couldn't make someone focused on Card Draw if Card Draw isn't a thing.
You can always help me if you want to

those things like skills and effects will come when we get deep in the plot....

Status
Not open for further replies.