Card games!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I play MTG whenever I can, which is to say not very much anymore. I played it basically every day when I was in college though. I do enjoy playing poker, hand & foot, and shanghai or as my family calls it: "screw your neighbor" or "that game that Dustin always freakin cheats at"

Ahhhh I love YGO. I even did a tournament at a Con last summer. My deck is so vintage though, based with the Kaiba Starter deck Evolution cards :P
Haha I'm in the same spot; my bf and one of our mutual friends and I play 3-way duels, but half our decks are banned cards and none of us use XYZ or Synchro monsters; we kick ass between the three of us, but we'd need to learn the game all over again to play tournaments.

In the tourney I played against both those types. I'll probably never have them in my deck but I made sure to clean out the banned ones. There was one I missed though, and my first opponent noticed it. Technically he could have had me thrown out but he didn't and I switched out the card after our match. The players weren't as aggressive as I feared and one guy even said he'd share the winnings if he won ^^

Texas Hold'em.

Won a few tournaments in Las Vegas lol.

I know this is not what the thread is really looking for, but... y'know. Thought I'd throw that out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.