Caption the Avatar Above you v3.0

• Thread starter IntrusivePenDesperateSword
  • Start date
I am too nervous for all of this. Leave me be.

I am a Rorschach test that was given sentience.

Reactions: †rip
Some interdimensional being, looking like a Rorschach test that was given sentience, came at me and asked: "Aging normally, If you'd have to make your selection within the next 4 hours, would you rather
  1. have unlimited timetravel ability, but be confined to a 4 square mile territory of your choosing
  2. have unlimited teleporting ability, but be stuck in a loop of 4 days starting 4 hours from now, for 44 years
  3. travel 4 years back in time, using the 4 hours (- time to decide) to memorize as many sports results as you can (no extra items or inscriptions)
  4. travel 444 years into a guaranteed-utopian future, and come back after 5 months and 20 minutes"
I was like 'Numero 2 please!'

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kagayours
ANd this is my moth collection! Don't mind that hand. That's just the hand of the last person that tried to take my stuff without permission. You should be fine, right? you won't try to take my stuff, RIGHT?

I'm trying to be swag but I'm really cute as hell!! ^~^

Reactions: Kiilgore
Lemme give you a big 8-bit kiss!

"Kawaiiii!"

"No, stop it, I'm the serious one."

*trails glitter* "KAWAAAIIIIII!"

I am rooted here.

I am a peaceful man.

The person under whose name this message is written, is under such an extreme state of exhaustion that they are rendered incapable of handling any subsequent situations that might occur as a result of their interaction with you. Therefore I inquire of you to cease producing sound using your larynx and minimize the gap between your lips. With utmost sincerity.

And remove the glitter.

The Trees That Came From Outer Space - A Pop-up Book

You like Sasha yes? She helped me take down many targets...

And you are my next.

Why am I standing in the snow in my school uniform?