2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Historical, Fantasy,
Re posting this here because I'm desperate

About me / what I'm looking for:
+
I'm a 20 something exiled to my home just trying to make the best of this crappy situation. Looking for 18+ Partners only

+I'm mainly interested in playing Female leads in FxM relationships however I am perfectly able and willing to play a large cast of side character of any gender, identity, or orientation but I am largely looking for someone interest in playing male leads

+As a hopeless romantic, romance is a must. I'll also take all the drama and angst I can get too while I'm at it.

+For real tho I'm here to plot. If the role play doesn't have at least a hundred complex and intricate conflicts and like 50 subplots you gotta get through before you get to the main conflict, then I'm not here for it you know? haha I mean ok maybe not that extreme, but on the real I'm trying to spend a lot of time developing a complex and interesting plot that we can continue to evolve as the story goes along before we slowly devolve to sending vaguely related memes back and forth that get posted to our rp themed Pintrest boards mostly filled with weird head cannon shit. Please also be willing to help contribute to the plot

+Post expectations:
I'm a multi- Para writer. My posts typically range anywhere from 300 to 1000+ words but average around 500 typically. However I'm looking for something a little more casual and fast-paced right now so sticking to the lower range of that is probably easier.

+On face-claims: I'm most comfortable using illustrated drawn art/ anime. Realistic photos tend to make me feel uncomfortable

+Frequency: Seeing as I'm confined to my home and not working currently I'm more or less constantly available aside from general life things. It'd be nice to have a partner than is also pretty active but it's by no means a must. Life is wild right now so I'll take what I can get
Eloise jumped at the sound of Caius' voice. Turning quickly, She looked at him with wide eyes. She was so completely dumbfounded by the document she still grasped in her hand that she had trouble finding words. "I..." She paused glancing once more at the paper almost expecting to find she had read it wrong. The name was still the same no matter how many times she read it. "What is the meaning of this?" She demanded, holding the paper up for him to see. "How did you get this?" the paper shook slightly in her grasp. The words struggling to leave her lips. Her eyes bored into him while she waited for an explanation. She needed an explanation from him.

She already knew though, the second she laid eyes on him she knew. She was just too afraid to believe it. "Is it really you?" She almost whispered. It all made sense now, that face, his voice, why it had all seemed so familiar to her. Why he had treated he better than she was expecting. All the advice he'd given her about being a ruler, and the talk about visiting Adelaide. All the pieces fit together, and she felt so stupid for not have realizing it earlier. "I thought you were dead." She choked out letting her hand drop. Perhaps she might have realized sooner had she not been so afraid of being wrong. Accepting his death had been hard enough the first time, she couldn't handle it a second time. After finding the paper she was forced to face what had been right in front of her this entire time.

What didn't make sense to her was why. Why had he let everyone believe he was dead for all of these years? Why was he now captain of a pirate ship? Why hadn't he told her who he was from the very beginning? Most importantly why was he now after his own brother? Had she been able to process anything, she might have articulated those questions for him, but she couldn't seem to do anything. She was frozen there to that spot, staring at him as if seeing a ghost- and to her he almost was.

"I don't understand" She closed her eyes and shook her head. She half expected to open them and find him gone- This whole thing being a dream that was just a little too real. But when she opened them again everything was still there, the same as it was a second ago. She wasn't sure what she preferred: this all being a dream, or it actually being reality. It seemed easier to accept it as a dream but deep down she was hoping with every fiber of her being that this wasn't. "Say something, please..." She sank back against the desk, the paper finally falling out of her hand fluttering to the wooden floor at her feet.

Congratulations you made it through all the obligatory nonsense! If all of the above is ok with you and you find some ideas you like please PM me with just a little bit about yourself, what general interests you have in terms of themes and smut, and what ideas you have on the prompts you liked and lastly please include a writing sample that exemplifies a typical post of yours

The fun stuff:
Interests:

• fantasy
  • supernatural/occult
  • historical (especially Victorian)
  • mythology
  • fairy tales

Ok here's where we're going to get funky with it. Honestly I'm kind of tired of going off general basic pairing, or "person A meets Person B Blah blah blah" So instead of plots or pairings I'm sharing some writing prompts I've been collecting throughout the years. They're more just general scenarios that give us tone,themes, and character dynamics we can use to help build our own unique plot together. I like them because one prompt can be used to come up with a huge variety of different plots. So basically just hit me up if any catch you're eye and we can discuss from there

"I bet you get real sick of everyone worshiping the ground you walk on," the antagonist said. They circled the protagonist as they trembled with want, a wreck of kisses and bite marks. Truthfully, they felt rather affected themselves by the sight. "Talking to you and touching you like you're some kind of divine thing, and not some hot mess with no clue what you're doing." They stopped in front of them, surveying them for a moment. "Why don't you tell me how much you need this again?"
"It's dangerous out there." The villain wrapped their arms around tight around the civilian, a fraction too tight perhaps, and drew them close.

The civilian shook, still stunned from the horrors they had witnessed. "How could someone do something like that? All those people - all that damage -"

"It's alright, I have you now. God, I could have lost you-"

They babbled over each other. The villain; horrified that the civilian could have been lost to them in the madness, when they should never have been close to the carnage at all. The civilian; blind, reeling at the seeming bravery of the villain in saving them. Dizzy with relief that they were both safe.
"There's a price for everything," the demon murmured. They traced their finger down the woman's throat, along racing pulse point, stopping when a sharp nail reached above her heart. It cut through the material of her dress with hopeless ease at even so casual gesture. The demon's gaze fixed on her with an intent and unmistakable hunger. "You," the demon continued. "Were mine."

"No one else is authorized to trade my soul."

"Oh, it wasn't your soul that your beloved promised me."
"It's funny," the vampire murmured. "Everyone always thinks about zombies having visions for eating brains, but it never seems to occur to them that blood spills its own stories too. It always has done."

The human swallowed, backing up a step as the vampire continued to prowl closer. "What did you see?"

"Everything."
"Such faith…" the villain looked at the other in wonder, reverence, shocked awe that quite stole their breath. Such beautiful, stupid, blindness. They were the most perfect creature the villain had ever seen. "Tell me, if I asked you for your heart, would you give it to me?"

"You have it already." As if they hadn't just met. "Or do you mean literally?

"It was all the villain could do not to grin, wolfish. They didn't want to scare this miracle, after all. But oh, how strangely ensnaring it was to be trusted so completely."Come with me."
"We don't have anything worth stealing," they bit out. It was a small coastal village, they lived peacefully, without much contact with the larger ports and harbours. It seemed inconceivable that a pirate ship would ever come here. They were always further up the coast.
"You have a siren. Where is she?"
The villagers looked at each other in utter bewilderment.
Head bowed, the siren trembled in her human disguise.
"I could have loved you," she said. Her heart hammered as she looked up at his face, his wicked lovely face. "Until you enchanted me. Until you took all choice of that way."

She hoped it would get through to him, the wrongness of all he had done though she knew he loved her in his way. It did not. It was obvious in the way that his brow furrowed, and his eyes darkened.

"Easy to say in hindsight," he replied. "A fine excuse for a mortal girl."

"You think I'm lying." Her mouth felt dry. His thoughts of treachery would do no good for her, and yet that wasn't quite it. Her heart panged. "Is it so difficult to believe that someone might actually have loved you without being ensnared and spelled to do so?"
"You think you're so good." The villain's expression turned as cold as liquid nitrogen, all playfulness whether mocking or genuine vanished without a trace. "But you do not hesitate to use my feelings for you against me. Perhaps you imagine that going out of your way to toy with me doesn't count as cruelty? Why is that?"
The hero's breath caught in their throat.

"I'm going to ruin you." The villain confessed it softly, like the most intimate of secrets. "Maybe then I'll stop loving you. Kinder for us both that way."
"Don't ever try to get inside my head" He snarled , slamming her against the wall. For several beats they stayed there, his grip crushing her wrists. Finally his mismatched eyes softened "It's too dark for you"

Hey there I think we'll match pretty well on things like preferences, though I'm fairly rusty so it could likely take some time for me to get into legnthier posts once more, though I love your 'I see everything' prompt.
Have you ever seen Castlevania on Netflix? I want to take that prompt and sort of run with it along the lines of that show, a Vampire twisted by the cruelty of fate through time and tempered by a human with a heart that speaks volumes (get it? blood, volumes?). Then use the idea of Vampires getting visions from their victims blood to add in some drama and plot.
I also don't feel comfortable rping in forums right now since I'm so rusty, but you could take this reply as my sample, or just pm me 😁