Captain Witty needs a copilot.

A

Atagan

Original poster
Hi. Once again I feel an urge to dust off my role-playing skills and practice a little bit of English. I'm fairly skilled roleplayer IRL but I moved to another city and now I'm the only one around who can actually play. (Not that paragliding in fantasy worlds crap)

Therefore I'm in need of role-playing partner that would fit my needs:
1. I'm looking for someone that can overlook my grammar mistakes as I'm not a native speaker. I'm allways up for correction but if you're a grammar nazi then we won't be a good partners.
2. I'm looking for someone that can be fairly descriptive. That means no one-liners, at least 3 paragraphs would be cool. And I'm a visual person so no matter what, I love when I can imagine what's going on and what's around the character.
3. I'm looking for someone active at least once a day. If you miss one, fine, but let me know (everyone wants to have a vacation right?)
4. I love to explore the story with twists and turns. So be ready to improvise a lot but be logical. You cannot breathe in vacuum....Hopefully this is clear.
5. I'm mainly interested in female partner. For me this brings up unexpected plot twists, offer a possibility of romance and the diversity of approach to problem solving. As I'm in my middle twenties you should be at least 20 because I'm getting less and less patient with childish behaviour. However I'll play with everyone.

Little bit about the plot.
An "indie" space explorer is looking for a copilot on a long journey through space in search for an alien artefacts. I'm not planning ahead as it would rob me off my freedom of choice. However the journey is really long and the setting is mostly inside my ship, space stations and on the surface of an alien planets.
I'm up for discussion about the details with a potential partner and encourage your imagination once we're ready to lift off.
Finally, you can expect suspense, mystery, action, sci-fi themes, excitement and possibly romance, humour, a lot of dialogue, and most importantly and hopefully... fun.

So you can either go to the infinity and beyond or sign up for it (write me here or dm me)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Levy and Vigilante
I might be able to assist.

PM me.