Captain and Rose's roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angel held her school bag close to her before she went to go to the Dorms. She glanced over at him and smiled.

"You got something important in there? Whatever it is, keep an eye on it. There are a few students here who know Pickpocketing magic. Myself included, but I won't take your stuff." He smiled.

Angel smiled, " No it's not that.. " She then paused and looked over at him, " But I will be careful with my things that I think is Important. " She then looked over at him and then smiled softly. She got to her room, finally... She opened it, " I am alone so... whatever you want to teach me won't go viral.."

"What, you think the party tricks I'm teaching you will be contraband or something?" He laughed. "Actually... I'll teach you Storage magic! That should help you out a bit, right?"

Angel smiled aoftly and looked over at him thinking. She didnt know which would help her better until she heard the last one. Angel bit her lower lip and said " the last one "

"Alright, sweet! I love this one." He rubbed his hands together. "This one is fairly simple. All you have to do is imagine a container of some sort. A shelf, a drawer, a box, a locker, or something like a vault. The more secure you imagine it, the more secure it will be. I'd recommend a locker for now, but I have a vault and a locker. Then, you close your eyes, hold out the item you want to store, and let go."

Status
Not open for further replies.