Captain and Rose's roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angel blushed as she heard him, she shook her head and said, " I want to learn more." Angel smiled softly as she looked over at him. Angel smiled as she looked over at him. She then looked down thinking, " what is the second easiest?" Angel asked him.

Kiernan ran a hand through his hair and laughed. "You want them in ranking? Geez, girl, you ask the hard ones. How about Phasing magic? Transferring through most solid objects."

Angel then blushed and shook her head, " Oh I am sorry..." She then looked down, " Is that too much to ask?" She then heard him, " Alright." she grinned at him, " please show me that one?"

"Here's the trick, kid." He smiled, getting an 'I'm the Sensei, your the student' attitude. "Magic is all in the mind. Phasing magic, press up against the thing you wanna travel through, and imagine yourself slipping past it. That's all it takes."

Angel raised an eyebrow as she heard him call her kid. She was no kid, she was practically the same age as him. She then cooled off by thinking good thoughts, and she smiled again, " oh okay." she wondered if he wanted her to do that.

Kiernan saw her look and blushed. "Sorry, Angel. I have to deal with little kids all the time and I forget who I'm talking to." He laughed. "Go ahead, try it out."

Angel blinked a few times, trying to remember what he had said. She gulped nervously. She then closed her eeyes trying t o imagine, she suddenly fell through she gasped, looking around. She blushed as people looked at her odd. Before they went back to talk about how she might be the new girl. Angel sighed, She needed to get back. She closed her eyes and did it again.

Kiernan smiled at her. "Great hob, Angel! Just make sure you don't phase through the floor." He grinned. "I've done that quite a few times when i was still learning."

Angel smiled, " Great, I'm more even a klutz now, knowing magic." She sighed and blushes. She then nodded, " thank you by the way, I try to learn things well.."

"You're no klutz. And your doing a great job of learning, Angel. Ignore them, they're just stuck up because they come from noble families."

Angel sighed and said " well I do too but im not that way " she sighed and then said " im clumsy I trip and fall so much "

"Hey, that's no big deal." Kiernan smiled at her. "Tripping and falling is only your way of showing off your talent to get back up again. Angel, I used to be the biggest klutz you've ever seen."

Angel looked pver at him. She raised an eyebrow as she heard him " oh?" She said to him " are you sire you don't seem like the type to be a klutz

"I used to be. But then I decided that it doesn't matter if I fall down, only if I get back up. So now, I don't consider myself a klutz. I'm just stronger than everybody else, because I know how to recover ."

Angel smiled and said " wow thats very true " she bit her lower lip thinking. She then said " well I need to go to my dorm now.. " she said " would you like to do some practicing in there or?"

"Practice magic in the girls dorm? Hey, I'm in." He grinned mischievously. "I can show you X-Ray magic and invisibility magic..." He laughed. "Lead the way."

Angel giggled and said, " wait no... Not that.." She blushed and said," I don't wanna do that " She giggled covering her mouth and then wondered. " what else shall I learn that is needed, and kinda easy. "

"Awh... Fine." He chuckled. "Necessary? Uh... How about I'll make a list on out way over. I've never been to the girls dorm before." He laughed. "Wait'll I tell the guys."

Angel shook her head and said," boys " she giggled softly.she tilted her head thinking. Angel then went to head over to the dorm

Kiernan followed her, trying to think of some magic to teach her, whispering to himself as he walked. "Disapperation magic, ooh, I could teach her shadow magic, maybe dismemberment magic..."

Status
Not open for further replies.