Captain America: Civil War Trailer #1 (May 2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Cowboy

You’re gonna carry that weight.
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Omnipresent
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Open to anything, but particularly enjoy gothic horror, urban fantasy, science fiction, post-apocalypse, and steampunk.

HYPE.

HYPE.

THE HYPE IS REAL.

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPEEEEEEEEE.

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
WAAAAAAAAAAAAKAAAAANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

is where my hype lies. That was clearly Black Panther

zYkfqyJ.jpg

LOOK AT THAT SHIT. THEY NOT ONLY DID HIM JUSTICE. HE LOOKS LIKE THE BADDEST MOTHERFUCKER IN THE ENTIRE MCU NOW

I don't remember much from the original story line because it wasn't very interesting, but here's hoping Stark gets what's coming. I hate that guy.

And Black Panther. ooooooooh yeh

2:06

Aw shit!
Right in the feels!

I don't remember much from the original story line because it wasn't very interesting, but here's hoping Stark gets what's coming. I hate that guy.

And Black Panther. ooooooooh yeh
Main thing to take away from the source material is that a supervillain blows up a neighborhood, including a public school, and it prompts the government to put a superhuman registration act in place where superheroes would have to register their identities while getting government training. In the comics, Captain America refuses to register and starts a resistance movement of other heroes who think the act is unjust.

I know this is just the first trailer, but I do hope there's more to it than Bucky. What else is at stake that would make so many heroes risk themselves for Captain America?

Derv. I beleive the Registration Act is a part of this to. They talk about vigilantism in this. Seeing how this is the movie to incoperate Spider man in to the setting, I am thinking they will adress the fact that there is a surge of superpowered people showing up. Not to mention you have Daredevil and ninjas and shit in hells kitchen. Abd then it is the fact that Avengers/Stark created ultron, the fact that any HULK fight so far have leveled entire city blocks.

Honestly, this is my favorite Marvel story arc. And I wish they were doing the Civil War for the Avengers movies instead of the Infinity War. But I just hope they follow true to the storyline, and end it the right way.

Main thing to take away from the source material is that a supervillain blows up a neighborhood, including a public school, and it prompts the government to put a superhuman registration act in place where superheroes would have to register their identities while getting government training. In the comics, Captain America refuses to register and starts a resistance movement of other heroes who think the act is unjust.

I know this is just the first trailer, but I do hope there's more to it than Bucky. What else is at stake that would make so many heroes risk themselves for Captain America?

I know. I can't decide whether I want them to change it enough to make it more enjoyable than the original storyline, or if I'm worried they'll change it beyond recognition like what they did with AoU.

Then again, AoU was kind of insane.

I don't care one way or another for Bucky. But the movie fans seem to be obsessed with the guy.

Captain America is my favorite of all the Marvel movie superheroes. I absolutely loved Winter Soldier. I think I've watched it a good dozen times (And no, it's not just because Chris Evans is hot as hell!)

I'm looking forward to it, although probably not nearly as much as my husband and son.

Status
Not open for further replies.