IC is up! You can find it here.

Tate_angdon.jpg
::BASICS::
Name: Nathaniel Locke
Sexuality: Straight

Archetype Number: 4

::LOOKS::
Description:
Approx. 5'5"; Never really cared about his appearance, stayed inside playing video games or reading with most of his time. His skin is an almost sickly pale, his eyes a deep hazel. His blonde hair is generally unkempt, his need to "look his best" a passing thought that his father presses every so often. Almost always seen wearing jeans, plain t-shirts and a worn out pair of Chucks he'd had for years.

Notable Features: Has a scar above his right eyebrow where his father ripped out his piercing in a fit of rage. He's very quiet and doesn't articulate his words very well, leading to many half-conversations due to others simply losing interest.

::CHARACTER::
Brief Personality:
Very emotional, allows the words of the people around him to sting sharper than they should. He lets his anger get the best of him at times, but never when it's appropriate. He finds himself lashing out at would-be friends or people who care, lending himself to loneliness due to people generally being wary around him. He loves his parents, but he doesn't know how to get them to understand him.

Brief History: Once he started High School, his whole world turned upside down. Whereas he could be left alone to his brooding or frustrations, he found that he barely had a second without someone breathing down his back (whether it be a teacher or a jock). He became more isolated than before, but he didn't know how to respond to these new personalities. He'd soon lost count how many times he'd been involved in "accidents" like being tripped, having something spilled or thrown at him or shoved to the ground.

He truly wanted to fit in, to make friends, but the popular kids saw him as a target which meant that the people around him knew to stay away lest they become targets themselves. When he got home he was hit with questions he knew the answers to but didn't want to explain. How could he tell his parents? How could they possibly understand what he's going through at school? He doesn't think they fall for his lies about his bruises any more, but it's easier to pretend nothing's wrong. The one thing he seemed to be able to hide was smoking, but he wasn't sure if they were pretending to be oblivious because they didn't know how to deal with it.

Reactions: Rainjay
::BASICS::
Name: Nathaniel Locke
Sexuality: Straight

Archetype Number: 4

::LOOKS::
Description: Approx. 5'5"; Never really cared about his appearance, stayed inside playing video games or reading with most of his time. His skin is an almost sickly pale, his eyes a deep hazel. His blonde hair is generally unkempt, his need to "look his best" a passing thought that his father presses every so often. Almost always seen wearing jeans, plain t-shirts and a worn out pair of Chucks he'd had for years.

Notable Features: Has a scar above his right eyebrow where his father ripped out his piercing in a fit of rage. He's very quiet and doesn't articulate his words very well, leading to many half-conversations due to others simply losing interest.

::CHARACTER::
Brief Personality: Very emotional, allows the words of the people around him to sting sharper than they should. He lets his anger get the best of him at times, but never when it's appropriate. He finds himself lashing out at would-be friends or people who care, lending himself to loneliness due to people generally being wary around him. He loves his parents, but he doesn't know how to get them to understand him.

Brief History: Once he started High School, his whole world turned upside down. Whereas he could be left alone to his brooding or frustrations, he found that he barely had a second without someone breathing down his back (whether it be a teacher or a jock). He became more isolated than before, but he didn't know how to respond to these new personalities. He'd soon lost count how many times he'd been involved in "accidents" like being tripped, having something spilled or thrown at him or shoved to the ground.

He truly wanted to fit in, to make friends, but the popular kids saw him as a target which meant that the people around him knew to stay away lest they become targets themselves. When he got home he was hit with questions he knew the answers to but didn't want to explain. How could he tell his parents? How could they possibly understand what he's going through at school? He doesn't think they fall for his lies about his bruises any more, but it's easier to pretend nothing's wrong. The one thing he seemed to be able to hide was smoking, but he wasn't sure if they were pretending to be oblivious because they didn't know how to deal with it.
Accepted as well!

Keep in mind guys that we're trying to keep introduction posts to this week only. After that GM events will be posted regularly for each player/character. If you need help working up your first post, let me know. I'm available to help.

Reactions: ze_kraken
@Icy @Uneasy Goat @Auntie Phaz @Cephalo

Hey guys. It's Tuesday, so we've only got a couple more days for the first week cycle of posting. Nobodies posted, and I'm unsure if that's due to loss of interest, inactivity, or if people just don't know what to post. No matter the issue, please let me know. I can try to help with the last two, and I'd rather know if there's a loss of interest than merely have people leave. You can shoot me a PM if you don't want to post on the OOC. Just let me know.

Reactions: Auntie Phaz
Hey, sorry. I've not been able to post in any RP due to some RL stuff. It's kinda chaotic atm and I'm stressed af, so my post will prolly be a little late. I'm still super interested in the RP so that's not an issue.

• Thank You
Hey, sorry. I've not been able to post in any RP due to some RL stuff. It's kinda chaotic atm and I'm stressed af, so my post will prolly be a little late. I'm still super interested in the RP so that's not an issue.
Alright. Thanks for letting me know! Best of luck with things

I just wanted to say I'm still very much interested in this. RL stuff has been getting in the way for me as well, but I will try and post sometime tonight or early tomorrow morning.

Thanks for understanding and offering to help. I think a lot of GMs would be really mad at this point, so it's nice to see you're handling things this way.

I'll try and get something as soon as I can. It'll be up either today or tomorrow, but it'll be up!

Going for archtype #3 if that's alright :)

♛⋮ B A S I C S ◣
Name: Francesca "Franny" Kingsley
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Archetype Number: #3

♛⋮ L O O K S ◣
Physical Characteristics
Franny has long brown hair which she often keeps in twintails. Like her hair, her eyes are also of a brown colour. She has a small mouth. The phrase, "You look just like your mother" is something she commonly hears from people who've seen her mother and then see her. Even her father says the same thing which amuses both her and her mother.

Clothing Style
Franny can often be seen rocking a pair of shorts and a tee. She's a rather conservative person and thus, refuses to wear shorts that are too short. Her signature attire consists of a navy jumper with a white 3/4 sleeve shirt underneath and her favourite red cap.

{ Art by KR0NPR1NZ }

♛⋮ C H A R A C T E R ◣
Personality
Franny is a simple girl. She's humble -- perhaps even too humble. Franny has a habit of denying almost any compliment thrown at her (except when it was about how her family was rather ideal; it was something she could never deny). While Franny is kind most of the time, she could still turn into a rather scary bitch when provoked; though it usually takes a lot to actually rile her up as she's quite known for her patience and tolerance. Because of this, many describe her as a rather mature individual, something that Franny disagrees greatly -- not only because of her humility but also because she knows how childish she could be at times.

History
Average and very normal; these were the best words to describe Franny's history. She was an only child. Both parents lovingly raised her. Franny love both equally and was very thankful they weren't workaholics who didn't have any time to spare for their child. One would say that Franny had the 'ideal' family, and she would humbly agree with them. Franny was happy that she grew up in such an environment, though sometimes she wished she had a sibling. There came times when she was pleased with viewed her life as dull and boring. Needless to say, Franny craves for some form of drama and excitement to enter her life.

Last edited:
I just wanted to say I'm still very much interested in this. RL stuff has been getting in the way for me as well, but I will try and post sometime tonight or early tomorrow morning.

Thanks for understanding and offering to help. I think a lot of GMs would be really mad at this point, so it's nice to see you're handling things this way.

It's not a problem. I myself often end up in RL messes that keep me away from Iwaku for days at a time--so I do understand. And thank you for understanding in return!

I'll try and get something as soon as I can. It'll be up either today or tomorrow, but it'll be up!

Alright, thanks! :)

@darkflames13 Cool CS so far! I'll put your reserve down on the front page until you've finished.

• Thank You
Reactions: darkflames13
I'm going to wait one more day (until 4 PM EST tomorrow) for posts; after that I'm going to carry us along.

@Uneasy Goat will have two more days to either post or give me an update on their status before I remove their spots from the roleplay.

@Rainjay Finally finished my cs. Sorry it took a while :'D

@Rainjay Finally finished my cs. Sorry it took a while :'D
That's alright. Welcome to Capax! The IC is up, so you'll have a week to post an intro for your character. It'd also be a good idea to build some sort of pre-existing relationships between your character and others. They don't have to be friends or anything: they could be enemies or acquaintances, share classes, etc..

In about five hours I'm moving us along: darkflames will be allowed to post their intro before or after, doesn't matter. But GM posts should be up for everyone tonight or tomorrow. Considering the only posts so far are from characters all in the same area, they'll likely be working together to begin.

Ugh. I'm only just now getting around to making my intro post. I don't want to hold things up, especially if the GM posts you're working on will make it entirely unnecessary, but I'm going to try and have something ready in the next hour.

Or should I just wait for the GM post? Let me know what works best for you. @Rainjay

• Thank You
Ugh. I'm only just now getting around to making my intro post. I don't want to hold things up, especially if the GM posts you're working on will make it entirely unnecessary, but I'm going to try and have something ready in the next hour.

Or should I just wait for the GM post? Let me know what works best for you. @Rainjay
I do prefer a brief introductory post to be made, so I know where you intend your character to be and what they're doing at the start. Thanks for posting! :D

Hey guys! I'm really sorry I haven't posted yet. Long story short, my friend adopted a cat and she's never had a cat before. So I had to spend the day helping her shop/set up/deal with hurtles. I'll post tomorrow, probably in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.