Canterbury's First Step

M

minty546

Original poster
Well, I'd like to try my hand at roleplaying with my OC, Canterbury. He's a bit of an asshole, but I swear he gets along with most anyone! I don't have any plot ideas at the moment and I'd like to try a one-on-one rp if anybody is interested. I guess I'd be open to try almost anything if you really want to, as long as you'll explain it well enough to me. Check out my profile for info on my do's and don'ts though, please! But yeah, if anyone has anything they'd like to do, just let me know!

I would like to do a one on one with you.

Wow! That was quick, haha! Awesome, anything in particular you'd like to try out?

Kaibalover you are on the road to ser the bishop, minty you're canterbury and i shall be the lady chatterly of sussox

Anybody have anything particular they'd like to involve, fantasy, dark themes, or anything of that sort? Canter is normally a demon in rps but I can just make him a human if nobody is looking for that.

I intended this idea as a revamp of "Canterbury tales" for obvious reasons

KL ive been thinking for some time that you need an RP tutor. My friend James Estacado isnt doing a very good job, so if yould like I will help you

Ironically, I've never read the Canterbury Tales. Got the name from a street I live near. I updated my roleplay resume with more info on Canter.

The canterbury tales was a story that was about a group of people going to visit the Bishop of canterbury. Each person who joined the parade told a story to pass the time.

Ah, sounds interesting. So were you looking for an rp like that?

Somewhat.

for you, if you go to wikipedia and look it up under wikisource you can get a copy for free. A warning though. its very old english...pre-arthurian in fact

for us though i think we could do a historical. plague thingy

That sounds fine. Could someone else start the first post though? I'm pretty new and haven't gathered my bearings yet.