Can't you see? I'm from Antarctica, not Russia.

• Thread starter EnlightenedGarbage
  • Start date
E

EnlightenedGarbage

Howdy.
My name is Alexander and I am, what's obvious, a roleplayer, a Rossiyanin and a human male. Also, a late warning - my native tongue is Russian, so my phrases can lack English orthography and spelling. Whoops.
Anyways, I intend to be here not only to RP, but to upgrade my English skills and gather some new fancy words. My sphere of interest currently lies somewhere in between Harry Potter and Hetalia so free to invite me if you wish. I also don't find wrong when people correct me - it actually helps me to build my speeches and phrases in a right way - so you're also free to do that.
If you like violin (or any musical instrument of its class) - you may find something similar with me. If there are some music themed (low-key violin *coughcough*) roleplays - bump me.

Have a great day and a lovely evening!

• Love
Reactions: marshmallow dreams
Considering I had to google orthography, I think you've a pretty good grasp of language! Welcome aboard :) We're glad to have ya!

Reactions: EnlightenedGarbage
Hello and welcome. (: You’re not the only person here who is ESL so don’t sweat making small mistakes. We have a pretty awesome community of great, helpful people. Furthermore, both those fandoms are pretty popular, so you shouldn’t have any trouble finding partners or groups. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!

Reactions: EnlightenedGarbage
Welcome! It's awesome that you want to enlarge your English vocabulary and grammar usage! This is a great way to do that, low key and friendly. I'm sure you will be fluent in no time. I didn't have any trouble understanding what you wrote, so step on is a thumb's up! Let us know if you have any questions, we are always happy to help. Settle in and HAVE FUN!!

Welcome aboard! No worries about language; we've all had some kind of trouble when it came to communication online, so no one will judge your for it. And since Iwaku is such a diverse community, I'm sure you'll find folks who share your fandom interests in no time.

Have a cookie.

Hetalia, you say? I must admit, I’ve been on the hunt for a Hetalia partner!! Feel free to message me so we can discuss interests! :3c