1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Can't stop watching these.. WHY!?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Isabella Hime, Jun 8, 2010.

1. When the gun went off, she cringed and resisted the urge to cover her ears. Here she was in immediate danger and she was still upset by the loud noise of the gun. She gripped her glass shard a little tighter, using the pain to calm herself again. It was hard not to panic when the wolf.... no not a wolf... That was a German Shepard! It was a stray dog that was attacking him. However, before she could leap forward and try to help, he had put the dog down and freed his arm.

For a moment, she thought they were safe. Then she heard it, more paws scrambling up the stairs. This was far from over. But what could she do? Here was her small self with a pointy piece of glass and a pack of dogs charging up the damn steps. What were her options here?

"Use your head..." Tristan said, motioning to the broken mirror where she had grabbed the glass from. "That would be effective on a human target, not so much on a dog. Blunt force."

Her blue eyes widened for a moment as she dropped her shard of glass and ran over to the mirror again. The frame was wooden, she realized as she pulled it off the wall and smashed it on the ground. It had the desired effect. The glass shattered even further and the frame splintered. Placing her foot on one side of the frame, she pulled up until she had a decent size piece of wood in her hands. Almost like a bat.

"Much better." Her friend chimed. "Now, try to use that to keep them from biting anything important or to knock them away."

She nodded with determination, preparing herself to smack the first dog that came through that door.

2. (Sam..really needs Carrie right now..0.0)

3. You ain't no weeble wobble!

4. You have too much free time on your hands. Either that or you have a loli fetish just like Pao.

5. I'm sticking with my faggot theory.

6. How does staring at cute girl things make you a faggot unless you are a girl to begin with?

7. Because that's his default answer to everything. Sort of like how according to Fox News, everyone is a commie or a terrorist.

8. Shut up, fag, go back to pray to your shitty gods and shit, fag.

>:(

btw im turning 14 next week wish me happy b-day lolz!

9. 14? I thought you where in your 20's all ready..

10. He's 14 in fag years.

11. Aw, that's cute. I might consider getting into it if-

Show Spoiler
    STRIKE FROM THE SKY BROTHERS!

12. *GMK's Drop Pod lands on Isabella*

You called?

13. ISA!

*BRUTALLY MURDERS GMK*

ISA! ARE YOU ALIVE?~

14. Sorry, but i like to watch B Gata H Kei's opening because THE MUSIC

I CAN'T STOP LISTENING WHAT THE HELL ;_;