2. Female
Genres
~ Yaoi
~ Yuri
~ Modern/Slice of life
~ Modern Fantasy
~ Organized Crime/Yakuza/Mafia etc
~ Gods/Demi Gods
~ Vampires and Werewolf's(But nothing too Twilighty.)
~ Steampunk / Apocalyptic Steampunk
~ Apocalyptic/Post
~ Horror/Thrillers
~ Childhood friends
~ Best friends
~ Arranged Marriages
~ Incest
~ Online Dating
So I know that the site just went through another update, but I just thought I'd post in case anyone else is having the same issue! c':

I'm not able to send DM's, no matter how short or long and considering most of my RP's are through them, it's been rough not being able to respond. I keep getting a 'server issue' every time I try to send one and at first thought it was just my internet connection since it's not the best. ^^;
But after three tries, I thought I'd try and get some help with it.

I am getting the same thing since yesterday and have had to result in using discord for new PMs while my current ones have been working. Any idea when they may be fixed?

I have no idea to be honest, I just noticed the issue today. ^^;
Hopefully it can be fixed soon though!

Reactions: *Angelica*
It's worth reporting any bugs in the official thread Linked here!

Edit// b/c I know if there's one thing other than please and thank you and free coffee that will get things fixed - it's putting bug reports in the right place

I just tried disabled the conversation categories since that's my best idea of conversation issues. Can @TarotNoAi or @*Angelica* let me know if you can send PMs now?

It seems like I can send messages again! Thank you @Diana :3

Awesome!

...Less awesome for the people that wanted categories for their PMs, but being able to actually send them is def the priority. 😂

• Thank You
Reactions: TarotNoAi