2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
fantasy, sci-fi, historical fiction, futuristic, modern, slice of life, horror, thriller, romance
I went through and tried to update my profile, but some of the selection boxes were missing.
While I was editing, I tried to select the "don't hide star content". There is not a button appearing for that though and it auto-selected the "HIDE STAR CONTENT" button. There are other areas where this is happening. It is always the bottom left button that is missing.

As of right now, the only way I can find the star content is if I use a link that I had saved on my computer.

Hi! Everything seems to be okay with your account (in that you don't have star content hidden in your settings!), so I am thinking maybe you've been gone a while and don't realize the star content forums have been moved into their own category?

When you view the main index, they are below both the "ROLEPLAYING" and "ROLEPLAY REALMS" category in their own section called "STAR YARD".

Hi! Everything seems to be okay with your account (in that you don't have star content hidden in your settings!), so I am thinking maybe you've been gone a while and don't realize the star content forums have been moved into their own category?

When you view the main index, they are below both the "ROLEPLAYING" and "ROLEPLAY REALMS" category in their own section called "STAR YARD".
Well that is embarrassing.
Thank you, haha <3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Diana
Well that is embarrassing.
Thank you, haha <3

No probs! <3 It's always confusing when there's site changes while people are away!

• Love
Reactions: PekoPekoKaeru