1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Can't see Roleplay Resume?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Arius LaVari, Jun 24, 2014.

1. soooo! I was looking through my profile...just to see if the little error with the Roleplay Resume not showing up was working, well see I clicked on my "Blog Entries" and it showed my Roleplay Resume...am I the ONLY one having this problem?!

2. No you are not, I've been having it for a few days now! D:

3. I have too! DX; It's been DAYS and I only JUST now found where to find the RP Resume crap. x..x;

4. This needs to be fixed, quick! Since if a person doesn't have a blog entry open you'll have to gamble the genre what genres and style's they like most!

5. Hi there. I'm new and I recruited one of my friends to join Iwaku as well because, well, this site is probably the best RP site I've ever come across that was forum-based.

Anyway, I don't know if this is because I'm new or not, but I can't see my own Roleplay Resume and I can't see my friend's Resume either. She can't see mine or her own as well. I looked at the FAQ and didn't see anything as to why I couldn't view hers or my own. I don't think it's a bug since I didn't see anything recent about it in the bug thread.

If anyone can answer this question for us, that'd be helpful. Thanks a lot! :)

6. Don't worry you're not the ONLY one suffering through this. It's just a glitch up with the system I'm to assume...if they have Blog Entries though...you can click the Blog Entries tab and find their RP Resume...

7. I to took notice to this...I thought I was just going crazy...

8. No...you're not going crazy...apparently it's more common than I thought, I just saw someone post up asking about what was going on with it in the community hub... x..x;

• Thank Thank x 2
  9. Couldn't you just, I don't know, ask in a PM? The RP Resumes were not always a thing you know. If you liked someones style and were "cold calling" them you had a dialogue to see if you had the same interests.

10. I do ask in PM now. Unless they have a blog entry tab open, then I can look at their resume. I was just saying that because I hate bothering people, it seems a little inconvenient. :/

11. Oh, okay. I wasn't sure if it was because of the fact that my friend and I are new here or not, but thanks a lot for the tip! I'll go check out the Blog Entries and encourage my friend to do the same. I greatly appreciate the help!

12. You're very welcome.