Can't see images

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nikkole❤

I've saw on another thread that someone was having problems seeing images. I've done everything I saw to do. I've restarted my phone and reset my router. I've cleared my browser data and my cookies. And I'm still having trouble. I can't see my avatar or anyone else's.

This is really aggravating.

Please help.

I'm also having this issue, but it's only directed toward user avatars.
I know it's not only my computer, because the one I use up at work has this same issue too.

DIANA!
JARED!
YOU LOVELY PEOPLE, YOU BROKE IWAKU AGAIN! DX

Reactions: Nikkole❤
This has already been brought to the Admins' attention. Please post further inquires in the bug thread. Thank you.

Uhm... I'm on my phone. I've done all that. Reset the router. Restarted my phone. Deleted browser data even went as far as deleting apps and RAM on my phone. Nothing worked. :/ :(

Sigh... maybe I'm just doomed to delete this ..
@Diana

Uhm... I'm on my phone. I've done all that. Reset the router. Restarted my phone. Deleted browser data even went as far as deleting apps and RAM on my phone. Nothing worked. :/ :(

Sigh... maybe I'm just doomed to delete this ..
@Diana

Oh dear. O__O In this case, it might take a bit but it WILL eventually refresh your phone on it's own when the mobile server refreshes/updates/cycles it's IP. But @jared555 might know how to clear up a phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.