3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
For some reason two of my private messages were removed from my conversations. The other person I was PMing says that I left those threads, but I don't remember doing so. Also, he can't reinvite me to them.

Is there any way to restore them to my conversations?

It's possible that you left them without realising what message you were leaving, such things happen. When you leave a conversation, there are two possibilities:
Accept future messages
Should this conversation receive further responses in the future, this conversation will be restored to your inbox.
Ignore future messages
You will not be notified of any future responses and the conversation will remain deleted.

If you chose the former, the other participant should be able to reply in the convo again and it will reappear in your inbox. If you left with the latter conditions then I don't believe that you can be added again to this conversation. If there is important information, I would advise that you ask them to copy and send it in another message.

Oh - also, if you accidentally hit 'ignore' on the person, you'll automatically ignore conversations that have that person in them.

Reactions: Kitti