1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MxM; Fandom; Fantasy; Horror; Surreal Mindfuck; Alternative Sci-Fi.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So a friend of mine decided to drop out of the conversation, and now I'm trying to kick their cold husk out of the pm, but here's what I see on my screen when I go to the sidebar...

bmz1JXL.png

I could've swore there was supposed to be a little 'KICK' option around there somewhere, or am I crazy? I've clicked on their name, even all over the surrounding area on the side, and nothing is happening. I might not be wearing my glasses right now, but I'm not that blind. Am I missing something here??

Huh, looks like that the kick button has been removed, I can't kick people out of my PM's either. I suppose you will have to ask the person to leave the PM themselves? The button to 'Leave' should be at the top of the PM. They will need to select the 'Ignore Future Messages' so that they don't get added right back in when a new response comes in.

Well that's weird. It works for me since I'm friends with them, but say for example; if someone needed to kick a person who wasn't so cooperative, the only option would be for everybody else to abandon their convo history to get away from one disruptive individual?

I believe that's one of the kinks still being worked out from the update, but I might be wrong.