4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Agender
  5. No Preferences
Genres
I'm mostly used to Modern-Fantasy and things with some level of Slice of Life to them, though I'm willing to try anything even dice RP. I do think my fight scenes read a bit odd though, it's a work in progress... I also have a penchant for Comedy.
Hey, I just posted a thread for a 1x1 that's been in the works for a really long time, and the code got a bit wonky after I added all the text in so I was trying to fix that buuuut, I keep getting pop-ups stating a server error? My thread in the Coding Lab can be edited just fine, so this seems to be a localized problem and not an actual server issue...

This is the thread in question: Dripping 🍂 Memoirs: When the Broken meet the Emotionless...

It might be because of the emoji. Users were having trouble editing the OP when special text was used in the title, but I don't know if there was a solution. If you want, I can remove the emoji for you and see if that fixes things?

Reactions: Kitti
It might be because of the emoji. Users were having trouble editing the OP when special text was used in the title, but I don't know if there was a solution. If you want, I can remove the emoji for you and see if that fixes things?
Ah, that's a shame it went nicely with the theme... But yes please, it's better than letting it stay the way it is ^^'

Ah, that's a shame it went nicely with the theme... But yes please, it's better than letting it stay the way it is ^^'
I know D: I thought it was really cute when I saw the thread earlier. Try it now?

I know D: I thought it was really cute when I saw the thread earlier. Try it now?
It worked! Odd thing to cause an error like that but, oh well~ I has been noted for the future >w<
Thanks for the assistance o/

Reactions: neptune