Can't Edit Media (Answered)

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unsun

Original poster
I have some characters in my media now. I'm able to put in tags, image source, age, gender, and occupation, but the big name things like general personality, history, and fears among other things are stuff that I'm unable to edit. Is this the website or is it just my phone? I'm on safari and I'm leaning towards the latter, but I just want to know for sure this isn't something like a bug.

Does anyone have this same problem? Is this a bug?

Try going to preferences and making sure this option is UNCHECKED: Use the rich text editor with your mobile device?

And see if that helps!

I've always had it unchecked. I checked it and unchecked it, saved, then went to the media. The problem persists. :(

Try unchecking the "Use the rich text editor to create and edit messages" one too and see. O_O

I did so. It works now, but why was it not working when the rich text editor was on?

Rich text editor doesn't work well with mobile phones and devices! Devices like that aren't always able to use the full features, cause they're designed for computer usage. O_O

Well that sucks considering I've been able to use rich text editor perfectly fine everywhere else regardless. :/

Is because there is only one editor on a threads page. But on the character media pages, there's several. So it's a loooooot to load for a mobile device.

We're hoping the gallery mod puts out some updates so we can choose the type of text fields for them. O_O

Diana, I can't edit the media either. Do something.

Status
Not open for further replies.