2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Hello! I posted on the bug thread for updates, and idk if anyone has seen it or anything, but i would appreciate to hear from someone about it regardless!

Pretty much my issue is that I can't edit any post I've made on any forums. I can open the edit and do an edit, but as soon as i try to save it gives me a "server error" pop up. I've tried both mobile and desktop yet it lacks to work. I was able to edit all my stuff just before Wednesday afternoon, but afterwards it stopped working.

Is this a bug with the site update and should I wait until after Monday...or?

Thank you in advance for any help.

(attached is the error message i keep getting)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210618-165552_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210618-165552_Chrome.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 7
That's a strange one to suddenly pop up. D: Try giving it a hard refresh (I dont know how to do that on phones though). Sometimes pieces of the software aren't loaded all the way in and something gets wonky. You might also try the toggle bbcode button on the editor. Occasionally editors will bug out too.

If THAT doesn't work, hopefully monday's update will do the trick. O_O There are several reports about the text editor being jacked, so it's one of the things being updated

i dont know exactly how to do a hard reset so i'll go to google to look at how to try to ^^

Thank you for the suggestions! If it doesn't work, 'pouse i'll have to wait till Monday for the update!

update: i tried to hard reset on my browser on my laptop, but it didn't work. i also tried to toggle to BBCode on and off and it didn't work either.
I normally work off chrome, so i tried to see if it was a chrome error and use firefox, alas, it was no use :((

hopefully monday's update will fix this because i can't live like this

also noticed i can't delete any of my own posts !!!

[edit] DIANA TESTING

edit: castor here

Last edited:
IF ANYONE ELSE HAS THIS ISSUE:

The problem was special characters in the username! Please make sure your username is only using alphanumeric characters, spaces, underscores and dashes