Can't delete threads as a donating member?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidhe

poor little meow meow
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Evening/Late Night (MST)
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
High fantasy, modern fantasy, gaslamp fantasy, Anything Fantasy, dark comedy, supernatural, paranormal, psychological, essentially everything except slice-of-life and historical.
Did something change, or do you need to be donating a certain amount monthly to be able to do that? I definitely used to be able to, but I've changed the amount I'm donating since then. D:

Your own threads or other's? Because I can delete my own even without being a donating member o.o

My own threads. I can delete other people's posts in my threads, but not the thread itself. :( It doesn't show up in thread tools.

Go to the overview tab and where Edit Roleplay and Icon is listed you should see Delete Roleplay.

Oh, I'm talking about non-role-play threads, like in 'seeking role-play' or 'testing chambers.' Either way, I don't have the option. D:

Yeah, donator privileges don't include deleting threads. You can bump them and delete single posts, but not full on deletion.

Submit a Thread Moderation Request and one of the staff or CVs will take care of it for you.

• Thank You
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Ahh. In the FAQ, it states that you can delete threads if you're a donator. It also says the same here. Perhaps that should be edited? D:

@Jorick @Diana
Huh. Yeah, probably. I'm about 99% sure I couldn't delete threads when I was just a donator and not a staff or CV person, so that might be outdated info.

That or I'm wrong and something is broken. Either way the Diana tagging to get her attention was the right call.

Ah, okay, what may have happened to the delete thread option probably what happened to the edit thread options: Diana broke it.

You SHOULD be able to soft delete a thread (But not a Roleplay PAGE right now, I think), but there might be some messed up settings still. >:/ I'll have to dig around.

Status
Not open for further replies.