• Apocalypse!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Both!

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

King

I read it in the paper so it must be true.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm an afternoon and 1am poster lmao
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
- Horror
- Paranormal
- Supernatural
- Biblical
- Sci Fi
- World War I II
- Roman / Greek
- 80s / 90s
- Romance
- Occult
Hola!

So, I really want to create a RP where everybody plays a canon character of their choice from Fandoms like Doctor Who, Sherlock, Star Trek, Star Wars, TWD, Harry Potter, 24, Dexter, Hannibal etcetcetc. I have two ideas -

- Hogwarts for Canon characters. You can choose which character you play as teachers or students in Hogwarts! The upside to this is you could decide which house your character fits well in. If theyre already magical [from the HP universe or otherwise] you could transition it well into the universe. However, it might be hard to transition some characters [Spock from Star Trek, maybe] And it might also be difficult to balance the student/teacher ratio.

- Zombie Apocalypse. All of our canon characters had normal lives, until the virus struck. Months after, just a group managed to survive. They stick together and have to fight for surivial. The great thing about this is that they can be any age, and it would be similar to TWD. However, it may be difficult transitioning your magical/supernatural characters into normal life [Think trying to get your demon character from supernatural to be your average joe.].

Both are vague ideas and I'm willing to work on the most voted one! Any ideas are welcome!

• Love
Reactions: SamIO
Status
Not open for further replies.