★ CANON FODDER! (comments welcome)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MootMoose

Original poster
[fieldbox="★ CANON FODDER!, hotpink, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]
hotpink Welcome to Canon Fodder my showcase thread for a verity of doodles. Mostly you'll find sketches and doodles for my roleplay characters, personal art for my gaming channel on youtube, and a tiny minuscule spattering of fanart.

Feel free to leave a comment on any piece you see here.
[/fieldbox]

BLOODY SHIRT : SPACE PIRATE ROLEPLAY ART
Adeon and Eoin Mermen AU
I got bored the other day and turned my friends characters into mermen! Yellow guy is Adeon, in the Bloody Shirt RP he's the ships doctor. The green one is Eoin he's the ships Lieutenant. In my headcannon merman verse they're warriors for Montgomery and Tally.
91URkmX.jpg
Montgomery & Tally Merpeople AU
This is Ambrose Montgomery and Tally as merpeople. Monty is the Bloody Shirt RP is the ships Captain and Tally is the Quartermaster. In this headcannon they're rulers of a sea kingdom, with two very loyal warriors Eoin and Adeon! > w <
VZ6P0QV.png
Montgomery's Failed Apology to Eoin
Basically Montgomery tends to communicate romantically through physical affection and contact. So to say sorry to Eoin for being a total douchenugget Montgomery cleans up his hand (after Eoin punches the shit out of the side of their 4x4 truckcarthinger) and then leans into Eoin pressing his head to Eoin's chest in apology. Which Eoin promptly shrugs off, getting up and leaving Monty hanging and frustrated. Not before Eoin briefly puts his hand in Monty's hair (whcih killed me, favorite scene in our RP so far).
Ewf3vOe.png
Monty No!
Basically Monty and Adeon in casual beach clothes . . . my RP partner and I decided Monty was just being a horndog chasing after Eoin and Adeon was all "ENOUGH. NO MORE. I CAN NOT TAKE THIS ANYMORE." and dragged him away from pinning after Eoin! >D
AeKX7qp.png
Tally Huntington Headshot
Headshot reference for my character Tally Huntington.
z28O5De.png
Montgomery as a Doggie!
So turned my character into a puppy, because technically Monty is a splice (part dog) and he is such a puppy . . . this is him with Eoin's shirt, which is something he did, but I drew him as a dog instead! >D
om1Oh9v.png
Random Incomplete Sketch Compilation
Montgomery hugging Eoin. Renual the short lived canon fodder NPC character. Random bust of Ambrose Montgomery. Angry face Tally. Tally in Adeon's arms.
y7DkEwv.png
Amilia Cawster Headshot
Headshot reference for my character Amilia Cawster. Amilia is the Bloody Shirt RP's lead antagonist. She's a crime lord on the planet Corminia and she's working to kill off her entire network to gain favor with a politician and acquire political power. She's a lovely character to play I really like Amilia.
8qccsrQ.png

1TFPyGS.png
WILD NIGHT!
Here we have Eoin waking up after a bender, to a bed full of people. Amilia the redhead, Beck the blue alien fella and a random waitress from the bar.
OnXimxG.png
DOKI DOKI BITCHES!
Ambrose fucking Montgomery's DOKIDOKI FACE!
yyx7pQg.png

NOBLE RANKS : LET'S PLAY ARTWORK
Title Card + Video Player Danille (Dee) Headshots
DiGJHQd.png
Title Card + Video Player Jaclyn Headshots
zk79tK5.png
Title Card + Video Player Lynn Headshots
OgnUH6m.png
Title Card + Video Player Derek Headshots
GFAyDIu.png
Title Card + Video Player Matthew Headshots
HzZkKvP.png