1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Slice of Life, Harry Potter, Fantasy, Pirates, Vampires, Mystery, Horror,
So I'm trying to read the intro post to this roleplay but whenever I click the link, it just shows an error. Apparently I don't have permission to view the page

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/maidens.160762/

Apparently it's an actual thread so it's not a fake link.
Is this a bug on my end or an issue with the forum?

It's probably a Blue Star Roleplay - If you're a Red Star member, you won't be able to access the thread :)

It's probably a Blue Star Roleplay - If you're a Red Star member, you won't be able to access the thread :)

We're both red star members, so if it wasn't posted as blue star then the original poster wouldn't have access either

If you mean me, I don't have access, either (it shows up as an error for me) -- If you mean the OP is a Red Star, then I'm not sure why it wouldn't show up, unless it was moved.

If you mean me, I don't have access, either (it shows up as an error for me) -- If you mean the OP is a Red Star, then I'm not sure why it wouldn't show up, unless it was moved.

Sorry that's my bad for not explaining, yes the OP is a red star member.

I've asked for a fresh link and it's still the same issue.

Sorry that's my bad for not explaining, yes the OP is a red star member.

I've asked for a fresh link and it's still the same issue.

Usually the only reason threads don't show up is if they've been moved/archived or if they're in one of the bedroom sections - Where did the OP post the thread? Is it possible she posted it in the Redstar section and you've got those sections hidden? If not, the OP might need to send in a Thread Maintenance Request form and see what the issue is :)

The link is working for me. It's in the Redstar section. o_o

You might have the Redstar area hidden, then - look in your preferences and see if you have ' Turn off Star Bedroom Content' checked :)

You might have the Redstar area hidden, then - look in your preferences and see if you have ' Turn off Star Bedroom Content' checked :)

Thought it might be me, haha.
I'll give it a check later

Thank you

Reactions: Elle Joyner
Status
Not open for further replies.