Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Horror, Fantasy, Modern, Historical, Adventure, Apocalyptic, Survival, Military, Action
Did that get your attention? Yes? Good!

Where to start .... Let us see ...

I've been rping since the Dark Ages (or at least it feels like I have) and I am known across the
internets as the go-to guy for your villainous rp. That's right - I specialize in rping baddies of
all kinds. Why? I just do. Characterization is far more important in my roleplays than length,
style, color, background noise, and even grammar (sometimes). There is nothing more beautiful in a
roleplay than an artful antagonist pitting his wits against a forum full of powerful heroes who are
just itching to open up a can of whoopass.

Of course, just because I like rping villains doesnt mean that it is all I do. I am flexible guy
and I can rp a whole range of characters so long as the subject is right.

Outside of rp, you can call me Decimate or Decim. Im in college as a coding major. I like sports,
books, weather phenomina, saxophones, historical conquerors, cats, surfing, and the sound of good ol' rock and roll. I also suck at
art ... a lot.

~~ PS: I am also slightly colorblind so I maaaay screw up your forum colors. Just a heads up!. ~~

giphy.gif

Reactions: Nighthawk
Mmh, what a splendid spice to add to a mixture just to give it enough zest. A warm welcome to you, friend. I am rather new myself, though it is with great delight to welcome you here to Iwaku.

Mmh, what a splendid spice to add to a mixture just to give it enough zest. A warm welcome to you, friend. I am rather new myself, though it is with great delight to welcome you here to Iwaku.

An appropriate comment seeing as I just finished indulging myself with a ginormous plate of nachos!

My thanks though. Here's hoping to good rp in the future.

Reactions: LucretciaDeMora
Decimate. Omg love the nick. Yea, I've been roleplaying since the dark ages too more or less. I also came back as of late. I don't think I actually made an introduction. Argh. I'll have to make one eventually.

*looks at her watch frowning* so it's like...nearly 4.00am where I am, hot as hell and I'm trying to beat the insomnia and go to bed, which I can't. Hope you find great partners and have fun here.

Now that I said my thing, I'll politely make my exit :P

Thanks! Your screen name is awesome as well. Probably even cooler than mine.

I wish you luck with the insomnia thing. I know first hand how much that sucks.

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!

Status
Not open for further replies.