-CANCELLED- Game Night - Jackbox + Skribbl.io (August Edition!)

PavellumPendulum

oh, to be seen as the poet, not just the muse
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, modern, comedy, post-apocalyptic, slice of life.
1627862257766.png

Welcome to Game Night!

I'm happy to announce that I'll be hosting two game nights this month (like last month) on the Iwaku Discord server (which you should totally join if you have not already). Take this chance to show off how funny you are, how skilled you are, or how good you are at making friends. :^)

The schedule is as follows:
MONDAY, AUGUST 9TH, 6-7 PM CST - JACKBOX GAMES
FRIDAY, AUGUST 13TH, 6-7 PM CST - SKRIBBL.IO

We will also be swapping to any of the other games, if we need an activity change partway, but for now, this is the plan. These dates and times are based on my current availability, but if a lot of people push for a different day/time, I'm open to seeing if I can rearrange my schedule a little bit for it. (The days are closer this month because I will be unable to host during the last two weeks of August.)

Hope to see some people show up to have some fun! Have a great day <3

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: ino. and Monbon
Oh cool. I can make the monday one. :) That's also my twenty fifth and a half birthday.

Reactions: PavellumPendulum
Woooo, we'd love to have you! And celebrate your birthday, heheh. So exciting :^)

Sorry everyone, I can't do Game Night this week, I haven't been feeling well. :( I'll try to start up again in August. I apologize for the late notice!

EDIT: my brain is dumb. i mean september dlfjsldkfj

Last edited:
  • Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Waking Nights
Sorry everyone, I can't do Game Night this week, I haven't been feeling well. :( I'll try to start up again in August. I apologize for the late notice!
Aww man, that sucks. :/