Status
Not open for further replies.

Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Edgeearl
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Online Availability
Not available for rps
I attempted to cancel my account donation subscription, but it doesn't work? I pressed the button to cancel my subscription--which redirects me to PayPal--but the only thing that comes up is a Paypal box that says no data available. How do I cancel it? I'm no good with PayPal. o.o;

Hmm. O__O It should have canceled at that point and no longer renew the subscription. (Like, it would keep you in the donators group until the current month ran out.) If that is not what happens, I will have to fix something.

BUT JUST IN CASE AND FOR FUTURE REFERENCE: Click the GEAR symbol in paypal to get to your Account Settings -> Click on "Pre-approved Payments" -> Click the most recent one that says IWAKU in the subscription name. And from there you can cancel the subscription!

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Thank you, Diana. ^_^

I've actually done that and there are absolutely no payments listed (it's saying I never set any up) which is confusimg because I checked my bank account and was charged. o.o Anyway, I hope I can figure this out. Christmas coming up and I need a little extra money for a bit. I'm okay for now, I just hope not to be charged again in December.

If there is nothing in your paypal, that means it SHOULD be fully cancelled! But just in case, I went ahead and manually cancelled on Iwaku side. O_O

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Status
Not open for further replies.