| Can you smell the circus, Georgie? |

King

I read it in the paper so it must be true.
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm an afternoon and 1am poster lmao
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
- Horror
- Paranormal
- Supernatural
- Biblical
- Sci Fi
- World War I II
- Roman / Greek
- 80s / 90s
- Romance
- Occult
hello

im big salt about the character gallery SO i shall adapt and move to here!

you will find a big BIG collection of characters here, dating back to king's 2014 creations, i'm hoping to figure out a system to categorize them all and make them all aesthetically pleasing

so enjoy!!

NOTES:
- I will work on some trigger warning but for now be aware there are stories involving; suicide, self-harm, drug abuse, verbal abuse, csa and homophobia.
- Update 8/01, most characters have been moved from the gallery, I'll redo many codes when I have the chance. I also need to link the sheets to the index but I'll get there.

INDEX:

Superheroes/villains[Penn] [Joshua] [Damon] [Leon] [Ronan] [Meki] [Andy]
Spies/Agents[Denver] [Raphael] [Robert] [Magda] [Monica]
Other fandom[Kallias-ACO] [Taurus-ACO] [Rowan-HP] [Orion-Trek] [Colt-Trek] [Nova-Trek] [Debbie-Stranger Things] [Rami-SW] [Augustus-HP] [Amelia FO4]
Criminals[Valentina] [Sasha] [Tristan] [Tax] [Troy] [Alexander] [Romero]
In use[Rhett] [Monty] [Kevin] [Orion] [Debbie] [Caspar]

Last edited:

T Y R A N N O S A U R
"It's hiding in the dark, it's teeth are razor sharp, there's no escape for me."
_________________________________________________________________________________________
CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT
S.H.I.E.L.D

b56fb71a6838c38da29d24f17ca490c8.jpg
G E N E R A L

n a m e :: Penn Becker
+ Hans Brandt - Penn's birth name. When he escaped Hydra, he changed it to Penn Becker.
a g e :: 28
b i r t h d a y :: 30th October - Berlin, Germany
g e n d e r :: male
s e x u a l i t y :: homosexual
o c c u p a t i o n :: zoo janitor

A P P E A R A N C E

h e i g h t ::
six foot
b u i l d ::
being tortured on for most of your teenage hood and being pumped full of drugs messes with how you grow. Penn was a scrawny child, but after experiments, Penn became quite built. After escaping, Penn lost quite a bit of it. He's still physically strong, but no longer has washboard abs or giant pecs. His shoulders are quite wide and his legs are long.
f a c i a l f e a t u r e s ::
Penn has a unique, striking face. His skin is fair, but he can catch a tan. His features are strong, but not angular. His face is square, with a set of high cheekbones. His eyes are deepset, and are more hazel than green. They're heavy with bags and uneven. His brows sit low on his face. His lips are pouty and have a strong cupids bow.
s t y l e ::
Penn's choice in clothing is whatever is comfiest. He chooses to hide away in sweatpants and hoodies. When he transforms he needs something that he can pick up and wear the scraps.

P E R S O N A

p e r s o n a l i t y ::
introverted | aloof | closed off | sarcastic | loyal | brave
After living a life of pain and suffering, Penn isn't exactly the worlds most optimistic. He is quite pessimistic, and comes off as closed off and aloof. It's not because he's hesitant to talk, he just haven't find anyone who he thinks would like to listen. He prefers to be alone or with a small group. When it comes to making friends, Penn needs people to understand him before he can like them.
When he's found his tribe, Penn becomes loyal like a dog. He'd never willingly hurt somebody he loves and he'd protect them with his life. There's an aura of bravery around Penn, and he'd always step forward to help others if he loves them.
Penn has quite a humor to him, and even in the worse situations, he can throw away a sarcastic line and keep people smiling, even if he isn't smiling himself.
h a b i t s ::
nail biting | mouth breathing | staring
f e a r s ::
hurting innocent people | being found by hydra | loosing control
m e n t a l h e a l t h ::
PTSD - The time in the experiment chambers still haunts him. He has been known to have panic attacks when triggered and sometimes this can make him vomit and cry.
r e l a t i o n s h i p s ::
Nick Fury - Penn is still untrusting of Nick, but is thankful of his interference after the San Diego situation.

giphy.gif

A B I L I T I E S

a b i l i t i e s ::
Transformation - Penn mutates into a large, carnivorous dinosaur at the smell of fear. As the dinosaur, he has little control over what it does and is barely conscious. The tyrannosaur has enhanced strength and agility, and is more akin to an indominus rex. It has huge claws and teeth that can rip almost anything apart.
Enhanced Smell - Penn can smell feelings more than emotions or scents. He mostly can smell fear, which turns him into tyrannosaur. He can also smell danger, shock and arousal, for example.
Adaption - As the tyrannosaur, Penn often gets hurt and eats a whole lot of flesh a human shouldn't. His body can withstand a lot, including his ability to digest anything including acids and poison.

a l i a s ::
Tyrannosaur

l i m i t a t i o n s ::
Transformation - Penn can force himself to stay human, with some strong will, but this impacts the animal he turns into. After a long time of repression, the creature becomes more volatile and dangerous which he cannot control. He cannot turn into tyrannosaur willingly yet and has not learnt how to control the creature itself. The longer he represses it, the worse he is after he's become tyrannosaur.
Enhanced Smell - There is no turn off for this, Penn has to will himself not to react to them. He can't get much more information from the smell like a persons whereabouts, thoughts or feelings.
Adaption - Penn can only take so much damage. As tyrannosaur he can take much more than a normal human, but he can't take as much in his human form.

H I S T O R Y

Childhood
Penn was born in the poorest neighborhood of Berlin, Germany. He had 3 sisters and 2 brothers, and he was the youngest. His mother and father were both alcoholics and let their family run wild. After the older brothers left, the couple got more and more abusive to their children. After the cops were called on the family, Penn was given off to social care at the age of 4.

He lived a quiet childhood in the foster homes and social care, hopping from children's home to potential adoptive parents. At this age, he showed some unique qualities. He could fall out of trees and only leave with a bruise, and when he got into fights he nearly never bled. He ate poisonous plants and wasn't even sick. When he was 10, he was adopted quickly by a couple who seemed like loving parents at first. Penn didn't know it, but his childhood ended then.

Hydra
The couple that adopted him turned out to be Hydra agents who needed a few subjects to do tests on. They chose Penn because of his enhanced ability to survive certain things. The experiments started out kindly. Penn ate what he was given, even if it was snake venom or raw flesh, he dealt with the electric shocks. As he grew up into a teenage boy, they started to inject him with blood and acid. One day, they injected him with the DNA of some sort of extinct dinosaur, which reacted with him, as if their DNA fused together to become one.

After that day, Penn was constantly being forced in and out of dinosaur form, forced to fight, kill and consume what he was given. Even if he objected, he was punished and continued to be tortured.

He never made friends but sound silent companion ship with the subjects around his age, and mourned them when they died in the torture chambers. When he was 18, another child was brought in. He bonded with her , he often would comfort her. He often got punished for stepping between her and the Hydra agents.

After five more years, Penn finally got the opportunity to escape. An agent of Shield entered the lab and sent the scientists flying. All of them were shot at by Hydra and Penn transformed into his form to run away. He didn't stop running until he watched the lab burn down to the ground. He assumed everyone he knew was dead.

Adulthood
After he escaped, Penn spent most of his young adult life running from his own shadow. He slept rough, begging for scraps and stealing what he could to get by. He spent most of his time working on repressing the monster until he could ignore the smell of fear and live free from his powers. After killing so many innocent people in that lab, even his own friends, Penn vowed that he'd never end up killing someone again.

After years of being homeless, Penn met somebody who let him live in their Texas apartment. After lots of cleaning up and actually integrating into society, Penn started a job at the San Diego zoo as a janitor for the big cats section. He often does night shifts and finally started earning money.

One day, he was tracked down by Nick Fury - a man who Penn was extremely distrustful of. Someone who wanted him to use his powers was automatically his enemy, and Penn rejected his offer twice. It wasn't until a child fell into a lion cage that Penn finally lost control of the monster. The fear was too strong, and Penn transformed into a giant, rabid dinosaur that killed many and went on a rampage. He lost his job and home, and Penn thought his life was over. But Nick offered him a place in New York city.

He took up a new job at the Central Park Zoo and now has a safe home. He has been working quietly, avoiding the avengers as much as possible.

⋄ e v e r e t t ⋄
""I'd give you the keys to drive me ₵Ɽ₳ⱫɎ.""

tumblr_pie635trNl1wtavz1o10_r1_540.gif

name ⋄ everett hayes
age ⋄ thirty two
born ⋄ second of may
gender ⋄ male
sexuality ⋄ bisexual
nationality ⋄ american
home state ⋄ colorado
occupation ⋄ ice hockey coach

height
⋄ six foot two
features
⋄ icy blue eyes
⋄ thick, dark hair that grows very fast and covers most parts of him
⋄ often sporting stubble, if not a full beard
⋄ broke his nose once, so his nose is a little crooked
⋄ sports many scars and has slightly calloused skin
⋄ full of muscles, but as he ages the dad-bod gets closer

tumblr_pkzegurfsX1w88fjao3_540.gif

personality
⋄ i
ntroverted ⋄ optimistic ⋄ soft-hearted ⋄ hard-working gullible warm

Rhett's personality is hard to catch. As a coach, he has to be as aggressive and dominating as he can. His technique is tough love and many students thank him for that. He often dominates conversation but without shouting or being the louder one. Instead, he just holds the attention of you, and looking away is quite difficult.

There is a certain mystery that hovers around Rhett. He's friendly, yet aloof. He can talk for a long time and make you feel like you know him, but recalling facts about Rhett becomes difficult, as he doesn't share much detail about himself. He's definitely a bit of an introvert, who will only go into social gatherings if necessary.

He's always been very hard-working. He's always happy to dedicate himself to a project, even if it takes away from other aspects of his life. Without something to work towards, Rhett feels empty. He loves DIY and work projects.

There's a childlike wanderlust around Rhett that is equally immature and charming. He loves the little things in life and believes there is good around the corner. The optimism is blind often, but it keeps him from feeling too down. Disappointment usually hits Rhett hard.

⋄ hockey ⋄ watching sport ⋄ early mornings ⋄ hot dogs ⋄ small puppies ⋄ hiking ⋄ warm showers ⋄ the snow ⋄
dislikes
⋄ being betrayed ⋄ cats ⋄ mice ⋄ humidity ⋄ unclean rooms ⋄ big cities⋄ long lonely nights ⋄ social gatherings

skills
skating hockey climbing ⋄ running ⋄ woodwork

other
⋄ is married to calvin bonneville, loves the man to pieces
⋄ co-owns a border collie called jessie
⋄ desperate to be a father
⋄ can't count over 5
⋄ clearly got into college on a hockey scholarship

⋄ really loves old country but also pop
⋄ feels lonely in a room full of people
⋄ hates drinking but does it anyway

tumblr_pn03dlIjoF1y0nu4mo1_540.gif

take a bite of me boy
show me your teeth

⇀ name
valentina mstislav
⇀ age
- (aries)
⇀ gender
cis female
- (she/her)
⇀ sexuality
bisexual aromantic
⇀ face claim
devon aoki
⇀ character's sin
envy

⇀ appearance
⋄ 5ft8
⋄ 72kg
⋄ dark brown eyes
⋄ soft light brown skin with very little blemishes, occasionally gets freckles over the nose in the sun
⋄ skinny, but has built up more muscle than she used to have
⋄ wears only the best fashion, lots of sunglasses and berets, classy jewelry and the most expensive sneakers

⇀ personality
⋄ cold - valentina doesn't make many friends with her cold, sharp personality
⋄ introverted - prefers her own company
⋄ quick - doesn't allow you to make fun of her, always has a comment to throw back at you
⋄ quiet - not the first to start conversations, and doesn't attempt to keep them up
⋄ short tempered - easily frustrated, doesn't let you get away with being annoying
⋄ violent - will throw fists
⋄ blunt - it is what it is to valentina, she isn't going to sugar coat or dig for deeper meaning

⇀ strengths
⋄ using blades - often kills women in their sleep, slitting their necks and taking out their eyelids. prefers smaller blades
⋄ markswoman - if she can't get close enough, valentina isn't afraid to pull out the glock and catch you running
⋄ looking innocent - the only reason she got away with the brutal death of her mother was playing the victim card, isn't afraid to become a damsel in distress and can pull stupid (because she honestly is)
⋄ tampering with evidence - if caught, she can often figure out a way to clean her slate
⇀ weaknesses
⋄ hand to hand - val can only metaphorically throw fists
⋄ interpersonal - being so unlikable makes it hard for her to grow any meaningful relationship
⋄ damage control - being a highly emotional mess makes it hard to think rationally, usually doesn't think about consequences
⋄ clean up - leaves blood trails and tissues places she shouldn't

⇀ other
⋄ cuts out girls eyelids and teeth so they can't look prettier than her when they're found
⋄ collects girls teeth, and occasionally other peoples too
⋄ they're kept in a ziplock
⋄ easily fixated on things easily
⋄ valentina knows shes pretty until she sees another pretty girl, then she gets the ache to steal the teeth
⋄ exclusively drinks starbucks coffee and skinnytea from instagram
⋄ is attracted to femininity, in both men and women
⋄ will peg you
⋄ loves purple lipstick
⋄ chews a lot of gum
⋄ is afraid of aging
⋄ valentina despises mess, if you litter she'll hate you for it
⋄ finds it hard to distinguish between sexual attraction and envy, tends to sleep with effeminate men before women because she usually kills the ones she thinks are cuter than her
⋄ doesn't often cry, screams instead
tumblr_mqw2gflUXy1rwj8r2o1_400.gif

Осећам се прилично

Last edited:

Miko Nassar

Name: Miko Nassar
Birthday: 1st July
Sexuality: Homosexual
Ethnicity: Mixed [50% Arab 50% Slavic]
Birthplace: Vršac, Serbia
Nationality: Serbian-American

Hair: Miko's hair is a curly brown mess when untamed. He usually styles it to be slicked back and neat, but a few days without attention and it becomes a birds nest. He shaves his face every day, as he can get quite stubbly too.
Eyes: Miko's eyes are large, brown and always suggesting mischievousness. They're framed with bushy brows an often heavy bags due to lack of sleep. He has a pair of round small glasses at the end of his nose at all times, and is blind as a bat without them.
Face + Skin: Miko was blessed with the dark brown skin of his father, and the softness of his mothers. His face is a unique one, with a strong angled jawline and a big goofy smile. His lips are plump and his cheekbones are strong.
Body: Without working out often, or at all, Miko has very little muscular definition. His physical strength is lacking, and his body shows it. Standing at 5ft6, his body is not intimidating in any way.
Dress: True to the late 1800s, Miko dresses in an old fashioned way. Suits and shirts are always a must, even if they're often covered in soot or oil. He likes warm brown tones instead of black and white. He owns one top hat which he only wears when needed.

Personality:
| Introverted | Dedicated | Flirty | Patient | Selfless | Whimsical |

When somebody says "married to their work", they definitely mean Miko. He is dedicated to his discipline and very little can drag him away from it. He doesn't care for many social or romantic relationships, and sometimes forgets to eat. He is a quiet man who keeps to himself when in public, but it doesn't take much to get him talking.

If pulled away from his notebooks for one moment, Miko proves to be the opposite of the shy nerd you expect His entire lifes work revolves around insane ideas and proving that crazy works. He's lively and loves to talk your ear off about work and is not ashamed of it. Sometimes his playfulness translates to some flirtatiousness. Whilst he doesn't usually have any intentions to get a relationship that he can't maintain, he does like the chase sometimes.

Miko is selfless, and doesn't want fame or fortune, he just wants to discover and unlock the secrets of the universe. Of course he wants to share them with the world, but he knows that there are so many scientists who want to steal his ideas and capitalize off them, and he won't let that happen. He has much patience, and will wait for the right time to release his work.

Miko is very optimistic about people and the world. He does not see himself as a tortured artist, but as a man lucky enough to practice his science. People can rarely hurt his feelings, and he is very sure of himself. Nothing much can phase Miko, but sometimes people like to try.

Likes: | Physics | Steam trains | Bakeries | Hot coffee | City sounds | Doodling | Hand holding | Cats |
Dislikes: | Horses | Formal clothing | Cold winters | Long walks | Chemistry | Getting oil everywhere |
Talents: | Fixing things | Mathematics + Physics | Creating tech | Drawing |
Fears: | Dying alone | Loosing his mind |
Hobbies: | Bird watching | Drawing | Listening to music |

Father + Relationship: Ahmed Nassar is an Egyptian Travelor who loved to see the world. He never thought he'd find someone to fall in love with, until he met Monica in Serbia. He settled down and had a child with her, Miko. He was strict in the household, and was always working hard. Miko didn't see much of his father and when they immigrated, Ahmed disappeared to travel the USA. Miko was very angry about it his whole teenagehood, and didn't realize by distracting himself with work that he was becoming him. Ahmed hasn't contacted his family since he left, and nobody knows what happened to him.
Mother + Relationship: Monica Nassar is Miko's mother. She is a Serbian factory worker, who immigrated with her husband and child to the USA to Chicago. She was the softer voice of the household when Miko was a child, and never shouted at him. When they immigrated on Mikos 12th Birthday, she made sure he stayed in education. Miko loves his mother to pieces and is always sending her letters from his workshop. He thinks shes a very strong woman, and knew how hard it was to immigrate from Europe. The two often meet up for holidays.
Friends: Angela - Angela is a feisty artist who is lucky to have such a rich family. Her and Miko met at his local bakery and the two get along and bond over their love of art. Lots of her paintings have inspired a few of his inventions. She sometimes wishes he would pull his head out of his work and have more fun more often.
Enemies: There are many scientists who compete with Miko, they know that he has some secrets when it comes to physics. Half of them want to plaster their name on his work and become famous, others want to sell his ideas and become rich. Miko will protect his work with his life and he's had a few arguments over it.
Exes: Miko has never dated, due to the criminality of his sexuality. He's had a fair amount of experiences with men and women, but does not think he'll ever date.
Quotes:
"Whoever said you didn't need creativity for science clearly never made anything new."

Kallias, descendant of Apollo
"Beauty is power; a smile is its sword."

0a2c4e44358abaa02877692391e432e3.jpg
βασικός

NAME
Kallias, son of Odessa
NICKNAME/S
Kal - Anyone who knows him closely.
SEXUALITY
Homosexual
ACCENT
Greek
ETHNICITY
Caucasian
BIRTHPLACE
Athens, Greece
NATIONALITY
Greek
OCCUPATION
Poet and musician

1b460bd93d2bf36b7fe311388bf49a4d.jpg

εμφάνιση

HAIR
Kallias has thick, black hair that has a natural wave to it. It usually isn't styled, and is free to blow in the wind, though sometimes he has laurel leaves weaved between his locks.
EYES
Kallias has very light honey eyes that look very light in the sun, but much darker when not. They're framed by very thick, straight brows.
FACE + SKIN
Blessed with riches, Kallias does not need to go out to work in the sun often. He has very pale skin, thats very soft and well taken care of. His face is angular but very soft. His cheekbones are high, and he has a rectangle jawline. His lips are plump and shapely.
BODY
Without the need for manual labor, Kallias has little muscular definition. He has some toned arms from the archery, and is minorly athletic. However, he is only 5ft8, and is a little lanky.

6677eb2247797c1c1267c811e20b26dc.jpg

προσωπικότητα

PERSONALITY
|| Introverted || Arrogant || Playful || Kind-Hearted || Judgmental || Creative ||

Kallias has always been on the quiet side of things, unless he's on a stage. He prefers company of close friends rather than large crowds, and usually disappears after a performance to solidarity. He's very polite and tries his best to be good to everyone who approaches him, even if he likes being alone more. He is often quiet in conversation and doesn't like to talk in big groups.

On the stage though, Kallias is completely different. He loves to sing and perform music for people, and seems to have all the confidence in the world. He has done public speaking and found he is quite good at it. His confidence is well deserved, but sometimes it is more than confidence.

With minor infamy comes some arrogance. Kallias is well aware he is beautiful and after being told so many times, he knows he has the ability to manipulate people. He usually does not, and tries to be the best version of himself, but that doesn't stop him from enjoying his reflection more often. He is also aware how talented he is. His poetry sells for a lot, and he is blessed with the ability to turn everything into art

Like most people, Kallias has his prejudices. He does not like Spartans and their need for strength, and thinks that most of them are stupid. He judges most people who he meets, and always creates a mental note about everything.
|| Music || Oil paints || Soft tunics || Red wine || Relaxing in the sun || fun boat rides || Going to the temples ||
DISLIKES
|| Spartans || Boring people || Being ignored || Cold water || Wolves || Playing sports ||
TALENTS
|| Archery || Singing || Harp || Writing || Public Speaking ||
FEARS
|| Becoming unpopular || Dying a painful death || Loosing his mother ||
HOBBIES
|| Archery || Singing || Eating grapes || Relaxing in the baths || Watching plays ||

151c609fc9d1ee32cbcb61cad40e7c31.jpg

ιστορία

PARENTS + RELATIONSHIP
|| Odessa - Kallias did not know his father, as he was slain in battle just after Cassandra found out she was pregnant. Odessa was a legendary archer, who was highly respected in the military. Odessa's parents were also absent from his life - His father was Apollo, but his mortal lover did not tell anyone about her affair with the God, as it was outside of her marriage. She left Odessa on the doctor's door and ran away.

He and his wife, Cassandra didn't not know each other long when they got married and had Kallias. When Odessa died, Cassandra went to see an Oracle about her child. As soon as the mysterious woman touched the belly of Cassandra, she started preaching that this was the grandson of Apollo. The whole city started to whisper about it, but nobody was really sure if it was the truth.

He respects his father, and wishes he could have been around to see him grow up. The stories he heard were always amazing and something to be proud of.

His mother, Cassandra lives with him. The two are close and Kallias cares for his mother more than himself. All the money he has goes to looking after her. He highly respects her and never wants to loose her.

FRIENDS
|| Leonidas - The two have been friends since they were boys. Leonidas spent all of his time in the army after he turned 16, so the two don't see each other as often as they'd like.
|| Betos - Betos is a physician and has been one of Kallias's advisors. A long time friend of his mothers treats Kallias like a son. The two get together often to talk about their lives.
ENEMIES
|| Kallias does not have many enemies, although there are many people who dislike him and see through his confidence as arrogance.
EXES
|| Kallias has never dated somebody properly, but has had a few experiences. Nothing that lasted longer than a month.

QUOTES
"I will be remembered for my art, not for my mistakes here mother."
"Somebody fetch me some wine."
"By the Gods are you foolish."

Taurus, son of Theodosius
"Man: a being in search of meaning."

baae9b71a5ff86c903f4cc9ee850f0a0.jpg
βασικός
NAME
Taurus
NICKNAME/S
The Bull - Taurus is better well known by this nickname, especially as he became more and more of a story told between towns.
SEXUALITY
Homosexual
ACCENT
Greek
ETHNICITY
Caucasian
BIRTHPLACE
Olympia
NATIONALITY
Greek
OCCUPATION
Mercenary - Spartan warrior

88eb2aa655780aef3a6443df81455760.jpg

εμφάνιση
HAIR
Taurus has dark brown hair, that grows long when he doesn't manage it. His body and facial hair grows fast, even though he shaves his face a lot.
EYES
Taurus has bright blue eyes, and his left eye is half brown.
FACE + SKIN
Being out in the greek heat most days, Taurus has quite a deep tan on his olive skin. His face is a square shape, with a strong jawline and high cheekbones.
BODY
The life of a mercenary requires lots of strength, so Taurus has a body almost made from marble. He is six foot, and has a very muscular body. His abs are solid and his pecs stick out from his chest. His arms are very thick, and Taurus is always kept in shape.
SCARS + MARKINGS
Taurus is covered in scars. His most obvious ones is the thick red scar that runs across his left pec and stomach, from a close call in a sword fight. He also has a thin white scar that runs down his right cheek.

22975184d54474d692cda4248dbc2727.jpg

προσωπικότητα

PERSONALITY
|| Introverted || Hard-Working || Stoic || Aggressive || Kind || Merciful ||

Taurus was raised like any Spartan boy was - Failure was not an option. Emotion was always failure. Taurus does not like to express how he feels, and it takes a lot for him to open up how he feels about anything other than pride. He usually has a stoic look on his face, and doesn't emote much. He looks down on the Athenian way of creatively expressing yourself, but he isn't completely dismissive. In some ways, he's jealous.

Taurus likes his own company, and doesn't care too much for being the center of attention. Everything he does is to earn money and get one step closer to avenge his father. Taurus doesn't care for being rewarded with credit, he'd rather get paid and stay in the shadows. He doesn't enjoy the soldier's parties, and sometimes large crowds looking at him make him nervous. He keeps his identity a secret and hates to be revealed as 'the bull.'

When it comes do doing his work, Taurus puts all of his effort into it. Some say the bull takes on more than he can handle, and they might be right. Taurus is terrible at saying yes to everyones asks, even if he manages to get them all done. Taurus doesn't quite know how to say no.

Never a man of many words, Taurus likes to hide behind his fists. If he can't do it quickly and quietly, he has no problem getting into a fight. Trying to get information out of Taurus is like drawing blood from a stone. Those who get to know him have to work hard to hear him open up, and that is one boring and tiresome task.

When drinking, Taurus is akin to a modern day frat boy. He loosens up a surprising amount. One drunken night with Taurus is worth more than weeks with him sober.

|| Relaxing on the beach || Sharp blades || Olives || Red wine || Horses || Days off ||
DISLIKES
|| Wolves || Long walks || Sour fruit || Being the center of attention || Not getting paid ||
TALENTS
|| Sword fighting || Climbing || Horse riding || Being agile ||
FEARS
|| Dying without a cause || Being punished by the Gods || Not ever knowing what happened to his father ||
HOBBIES
|| Archery || Climbing || Wrestling || Swimming ||

d99caa32cc5d00e2349c442dd8fe6e75.jpg

ιστορία

FATHER + RELATIONSHIP
Theodosius was a Spartan general who gave everything to his wife and son, Taurus. As soon as Taurus could walk, he was holding a blade. The father and son would train for hours and practice all sorts of trade. Taurus got a name for himself. Taurus looks up to his father, and see's him as the ideal. When Taurus was 16, he was ready to join the army with his father, but he went missing. Taurus went home to his entire house ransacked, his mother dead and his father missing, assumed dead. Taurus saw unidentified footprints and started to look for whoever did this. After twelve years, Taurus has settled down from his quest, but it still upsets him to know he never knew. Taurus plans on when the war ends with Athens, he will get back to searching for his father.
MOTHER + RELATIONSHIP
Helen, wife of Theodosius was a home-maker. She fell in love with Theodosius when she was 15, and the two married as soon as they had the chance. Helen looked after her son, and was thankful he spent more time with his father than in the Spartan military camps. Taurus loved his mother a lot, and promised her when he had the money and father retired, he'd find them a nice vineyard to live on away from all the war. When Taurus found that his mother was murdered, he was heart broken. Between trying to find his father and working as a mercenary, he wishes to avenge her death.
FRIENDS
Taurus has been a mercenary since he was a teen, which meant friendship was not common. He has a few friends in the Spartan army, who are always there to keep an eye on him. He has also made a few friends with fellow mercenaries around the islands.
ENEMIES
Taurus does not associate with Athenians, and despises their greed for domination of the islands.
Whoever killed his mother was Taurus's worst enemy, and when he finds them, he will send them straight to Hades.
EXES
Taurus has never dated before, and gets a lot of questions about finding a wife for when the war is over. Taurus has had a few hook ups on his journey, but does not count them as a relationship.

QUOTES
"Pay me a good price and I'll do the deeds."
"I won't ever be promoted into the army, but I like it that way."
"Malaka!"

Last edited:

tumblr_od2b20gQja1va2yuso1_250.gif

✩ Naomi Brooks

age ✩ 26

ethnicity ✩ American

birthday ✩ 01/12/1979

sexuality ✩ Lesbian

occupation ✩ Pop star

tumblr_p4esqqVyaC1tganp7o4_250.gif

tumblr_olvyu7Wroy1roh2gxo3_500.gif

✩ A P P E A R A N C E ✩

Height: 5ft10
Features:
Naomi has a striking face, with unique features. Her jawline and cheekbones are sharp and pronounced. Her eyes are a dark brown, with high arched eyebrows. Her hair is a light brown, which usually grows quite long. Her hair has been bleach blonde before, as well as cut short.
Build:
Naomi is blessed with long legs, narrow shoulders and a skinny waist. Her body is maintained through strict diet. She has gained a little more leg muscle and some ass after focusing more on her music career.
Style:
Her brand follows whatever is on trend. She wears a lot of skimpy clothing for her performances, lots of pink and fur. She loves expensive clothing and enjoys walking in designer outfits. In her usual days, she likes shorts, sweaters and matching tracksuits.

✩ P E R S O N A L I T Y ✩

Personality:
✩ Extroverted ✩ Hard-Working ✩ Stubborn ✩ Hostile ✩ Self-Critical ✩

Naomi used to be quite a sweet and playful girl. She is still sometimes genuinely sweet and caring, but the industry has turned her cold. She generally doesn't give you the time of day unless you're paying her. In front of fans and interviewers, she manages to keep a happy facade. She is hostile, and isn't afraid so say something mean to get you off her back. She doesn't give a shit about people's opinions of her or if somebody say's she's a bitch.

Given the nature of her job, Naomi spends every waking moment of her day dedicating her life to it. She will never be caught slacking and will sometimes take more on than she can handle. She loves a challenge, and will not usually turn things down. Her manager has a hard time keeping her under control.

Deep down, Naomi is very insecure. She hates the way she looks without any make up on, she can't stand listening to her own voice and fears she'll always be ugly. She does not enjoy much anymore, and usually turns to drinking and drugs as a way to make her feel things.

✩ Designer Clothes ✩ Warm beds ✩ Champagne ✩ Pretty women ✩ Being looked after ✩
Dislikes:
✩ Creepy producers ✩ Long photoshoots ✩ Dancing ✩ Early Mornings ✩ Greasy food ✩

burwhpgl1u.gif

✩ B I O G R A P H Y ✩
History:
Naomi was born on a cold December morning to a model and her producer. She was their first and only child. Her mother, Rachel, desperately didn't want to have a kid because she was afraid it'd make her ugly. And she was right, in her own eyes. Nobody would cast her anymore, and her father was extremely distant.

Ever since Naomi could walk, her mother started to live through her. She put her in beauty pageants and it was obvious Naomi was beautiful.

Her childhood and teenagehood was revolving around her looks. She would take days out of class to model for magazines and work. When she went to high school, Naomi developed body dysphoria. She was impossibly skinny, but in the mirror she could only hear the critics telling her to loose some more weight. She struggled with this skewed perception of herself.

Naomi discovered singing and playing the piano that she could have moments of not thinking about her body. Her music teacher applauded her surprising set of lungs and ability to hit several notes very quickly.

Her success in modelling and her new found interest in music was a quick step into the music industry. She started as a backup singer for girl bands at 17, and worked as a background actor/dancer for music videos. She was still a model, and was taken out of school. Naomi never graduated high school.

She had her first solo single at age 22, where her success story really took off. It was such a fast paced movement from backup singer to international pop sensation. People were captivated by her beauty and her soft girly, but powerful voice.

Now at age 26, she is platinum status with 5 hit albums. She is currently working on her 6th after her last album was her biggest selling one so far. She no longer models, unless it's for vogue magazine or an interview about her. Her label, "Chicago Town" works straight from LA, and she spends most of her time in the studio. She still struggles with body dysphoria, and doesn't look at herself.

Other:
✩ She's currently in a fake relationship with Trey Jackson, a popular boyband member. The two of them are genuine friends, and she loves his company, but it's all a facade organized by the record company.
✩ Naomi has always confused her sexuality with jealousy. Most of the women she has been attracted to, she has always assumed she was just insanely jealous of their bodies and beautiful faces. She is yet to find a woman she has wanted to date.
✩ Naomi can't dance for shit. She's un-coordinated and avoids doing anything choreographed.

𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓦𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓸𝓷 02.05.94

𝓦𝓸𝓵𝓯𝓲𝓮 08.11.90

tumblr_p3vimiA2IQ1wib72vo1_500.jpg

B A S I C S

Name ⇨ Monty Wolfgang Watson
Age ⇨ 27
Born ⇨ 1st July
Gender ⇨ Male
Sexuality ⇨ Homosexual [In the closet]
Nationality ⇨ British
Occupation ⇨ Part time professor [KCL] ⇨ Part time ballroom dance instructor
Education ⇨ Bachelors in Philosophy [UCL] ⇨ PhD Philosophy and Astrology [KCL]

A P P E A R A N C E

Height ⇨
5ft10
Features ⇨
Monty has a long face with a mix of soft and sharp features. His jawline is pretty strong, but his cheekbones aren't particular. He has very soft, dark brown hair. His eyebrows are very thick and straight. He had green eyes that have a blue inner circle, that have bags underneath.
Build ⇨
Monty has a toned body from the dancing, his abs show through his torso and he had some biceps. He's not the tallest or the broadest and Monty comes off as quite average under his sweatervests.
Style ⇨
Monty wears neutral colors that are mostly greens and browns. Lots of sweaters, cardigans and sweatervests. In the evenings he wears tank tops, shorts and other classic gym clothes. His wardrobe is full of steam-pressed suits and tuxedo's from when he used to compete.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Personality
⇨ Introverted ⇨ Insecure ⇨ Kind-Hearted ⇨ Polite ⇨ Sentimental ⇨
Monty tries to be as reserved and polite as he can. He's kind and tries to go out of his way to do nice things for people. Sometimes he can be a bit of a pushover, but it's all with kind intent. Most of the time though, he's polite because he's non-confrontational. He doesn't want to have an argument, and will say nice things just to avoid it.

Monty doesn't have time for a social life, after working two jobs he just wants to be left alone in his home. Sometimes he can get really lonely because of this. He wants to share his life with somebody, but knows that it's almost impossible for him to get out there to find somebody to live with.

He gets a little romantic and sentimental. His home his filled with knick knacks that used to have some sort of meaning. He can't throw away anything that has been given to him, and he hates having to say goodbye. Monty loves to be romantic. He wants to buy you flowers and make you gifts, even if they're terrible.

A lot of the time, Monty feels insecure and embarrassed by himself. A mix of peaking at 16 and being constantly berated by parents has made him more than humble. He doesn't believe he's particularly good at what he does and hates having the spotlight on him.

⇨ The Quickstep ⇨ Cats ⇨ Coffee ⇨ Old books ⇨ Warm sweaters ⇨ Christmas ⇨ Stargazing ⇨
Dislikes
⇨ Latin dance ⇨ Rain ⇨ Big Dogs ⇨ Loud music ⇨ Being left alone ⇨ Fruit ⇨

B I O G R A P H Y

Monty was born on a sweaty day in the center of London. His parents were a rich couple, who had been trying for a baby for years. His mother, Irene Watson was a Soprano at the Royal Opera house. His father was a conductor. The two had both come from very rich families, and were easily able to support themselves.

His childhood was a great one, with a lot of pressures. He grew up with whatever he wanted, and was free to choose his own discipline. His mother had him join a ballet and music class as soon as he could walk. Monty spent most of his time practicing for dance recitals.

It wasn't long before Monty was put into competitions. His mother wanted nothing more for him to be the best of the best. He could be up until the early hours of the morning dancing. His entire life was about winning trophies and coming first.

Monty had always known, as soon as he could that he liked men. He saw many gorgeous dancers, but wasn't interested in anything but friendship. It wasn't until he was bullied in his school for being a pansy that he started to ignore his desires.

His high school experience was okay. We went to an all boys grammar school. He did get teased for being a dancer, and being a little weird, but he had a group of friends at the dance academy. His mother was expecting to see him go to the royal ballet society. Monty started to branch out and do more ballroom dances, which was a lot less pressure on his body. He competed as a ballroom dancer for a while, being one of the best.

As started applying for schools, he had started to let it slip a bit. Apparently he wasn't as good as he was a year ago, and Monty lost focus. So much so, that he missed the university deadline, and failed to get into the Royal Academy. Of course his parents were very disappointed, but encouraged him to apply again. Monty decided to take a year out of education and apply to study Philosophy - his best subject in school.

He graduated from UCL with a bachelors in Philosophy, and immediately went to start his PhD. His parents started to become upset with the way he neglected his dancing, but he had stopped competing completely. Now, he only did ballroom dance as a hobby.

Now, he has a part time job in King's College, teaching Philosophy. He also got an extra job as a dance instructor at an academy of ballroom dance. He doesn't compete anymore, but does help coach others. He lives in Notting Hill in a small georgian house by himself.

〈Dallas Mac〉

"ᴍʏ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴇxɪsᴛᴇɴᴄᴇ ɪs ғʟᴀᴡᴇᴅ
ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴄʟᴏsᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏᴅ!"

B A S I C S

Name ⇨ Dallas Mackenzie
Stage Name ⇨ Dallas Mac
Age ⇨ 26
Born ⇨ 13th September 1972
Gender ⇨ Male
Sexuality ⇨ Bisexual
Nationality ⇨ American
Home State ⇨ California

A P P E A R A N C E

tumblr_oncm7u71Af1vgizzio1_1280.jpg

Height ⇨
6ft2
Features ⇨
Dallas has a unique mix of rugged, strong and angular features. His jawline is strong and square, his cheekbones the same angle. His nose is pointy. His brows are square, with a sharp arch. His eyes are a light green, with thick eyelashes. Dallas's hair is stylistically messy, dirty blond curls that he sometimes sticks up with gel. His skin is fair, which tans in the sun.
Build ⇨
Standing at 6ft2, Dallas fills out his tall frame. He has broad shoulders and strong arms. His abs just about show through on his torso, and he tries to keep up with a work out routine.
Style ⇨
Dallas's lack of effort still sort of mimics style. He enjoys comfortable clothes, and is inspired by british punk. He wears lots of flannel shirts, jeans and converse - All of it very distressed. He mostly wears oversized shirts.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Personality
⇨ Arrogant ⇨ Aggressive ⇨ Apathetic ⇨ Adaptable ⇨ Adventerous ⇨

Dallas has a stage presence like no other, and this is mostly genuine. He is loud, arrogant and sarcastic. There isn't an ounce of self doubt when he's on a stage, and it shines through. He does so many stunts and questionable things that it's just become a part of Bloodline's act. His confidence has become arrogance. Dallas is mostly likable through a TV set rather than in person.

Beyond the stage, Dallas is pretty relaxed. He isn't a control freak or a perfectionist, and doesn't seek to make all the decisions in his life. He likes to go with the flow. His temper can sometimes be a threat to his relaxed demeanor. It depends how intoxicated his is, but Dallas can get physical quickly. Many people avoid him when he's in a bad mood, because his fuse is short.

Dallas isn't a homebody, and doesn't mind drifting. He's extremely adaptable, and is a pretty good problem solver when he must be. He doesn't crumble under pressure.

Dallas has some deep insecurities attached to his fear of abandonment. He avoids relationships that grow too close, and this can lead to him being very closed off. He doesn't enjoy emotional conversation about himself, and he gets uncomfortable and stand-offish when people ask about his history.

⇨ Coke ⇨ Late nights ⇨ Loud music ⇨ Being famous ⇨ Beer ⇨ Horror movies ⇨ Big Dogs ⇨
Dislikes
⇨ Early Mornings ⇨ Making decisions ⇨ Cats ⇨ Pop music ⇨ Authority ⇨
Skills
⇨ Singing - Dallas as a smokey, scratchy voice that's a little lower than average. He can also hit some high notes, but isn't classically trained.
⇨ Guitar - Dallas sometimes plays the guitar, but he's not as good as Aaron.
Medical
⇨ Substance Abuse - Coke, undiagnosed

B I O G R A P H Y

Family
⇨ David Mackenzie - 47 - Father
⇨ Susanne Mackenzie - Deceased - Mother
⇨ Phoebe Mackenzie - 28 - Sister

Dallas doesn't have a great relationship with his family. His parents were abusive to his sister and him, they were constantly high and vacant from their life. His mother died when he was 18, from a drug overdose. He had already moved in with his sister and left their shitty father. He and Phoebe are best friends, and she is one of the bands song writers.

Teenagehood ⇨

Dallas was a very shitty kid. He rebelled against everything, smoked behind the dumpsters and started fights. His parents didn't discipline him, so he just did what he wanted without consequence. He dropped out of school at 16 and worked with his friends on their band.

Bloodline ⇨

Bloodline is a rock punk, grunge band that consists of Dallas Mac (Main Vocalist), Aaron Sharp (Guitarist), Mason Riley (Bassist) and Zac Evans (Drums). Their music is angry and directed against authorities, their own insecurities and their past. Dallas's vocals are scratchy, breathy and sometimes shouty. They rely on a heavy bass and guitar to accompany Dallas's aggressive singing style.

They're popular with rock fans, teenagers and punks. They tour the USA with their groupies and friends. Their performance style is very aggressive, it usually involves Dallas breaking something, crowd diving or encouraging set destroying.

Other ⇨
⇨ Dallas does coke before every performance, and is high on it most of his tour time.
⇨ He and Aaron have been friends from high school.
⇨ Dallas is open about his sexuality with the people in his life and regularly sleeps around, but he doesn't want the media to learn about his bisexuality.

⤜ k e v i n ⟶
"The truth is rarely pure and never simple."

tumblr_olu9587j6l1sqzjkso4_400.gif

Name ↣ kevin fitzpatrick
Age ↣ 35
Born ↣ 28th april 1950
Gender ↣ male
Sexuality ↣ homosexual - in the closet
Nationality ↣ irish american
Home State ↣ iowa
Occupation ↣ writer

Height
5ft8
Features
Kevin has a soft face, with some strong features. His jaw is square, and his cheekbones not too angular. His browbone is a little low, but his face is otherwise average. His eyes are a sparkling green, with brown flecks. There's obvious dark circles that shadow them. His hair is a light brown, with a curly texture that can get out of hand quickly. His beard is an Irish dark ginger, which can get long and very orange if he doesn't trim it. He usually has it at a short beard length.
Build
Kevin works out, and tries to keep on top of his body. His frame may be shorter than the average man, but he had wide shoulders. His arms are strong and muscular, but his abs don't quite show how they used to. Kevin has pale skin that doesn't ever tan. He runs every morning around town, and works out at home.
Style
There isn't much to say about Kevin's style. Whilst he used to be quite fashionable, he has dialed it down. He's mostly seen in sweaters, cardigans, polo and button up shirts. He does own a few windbreakers and converse sneakers, but doesn't really keep up with any trends.

Personality

⤜ introverted - closed-off - non-confrontational - compassionate - patient - humorous ⟶

Kevin is quiet, mild mannered and in general just a nice guy. He tries his best in all situations to be polite, and never wants to upset anyone. With children, Kevin has learnt his kids will copy his actions, so he is trying his best to be a good role model. He helps anyone out if asked, and comply. He's non confrontational, and hates arguments. He's usually the first to apologize. Sometimes he can come across as cowardly, and sometimes won't tell people things that might upset them.

Sometimes Kevin doesn't share too much about himself. For most of his life, Kevin has protected himself this way, and finds it very rude when people pry. When he feels comfortable around you, Kevin doesn't mind sharing. He's patient, and won't ever push you to do anything.

At the heart, Kevin cares about people. He looks out for people he cares about, and will do anything to protect them. He want to make them happy, and will always try to make them laugh. Sometimes he can be a bit overzealous with humor and avoids serious conversation.

⤜ writing - early mornings - reading to his children - rock music - alone time - long walks - cold weather ⟶
Dislikes
⤜ humidity - not being able to sleep - milk - having to
discipline - crowds - confrontation - rude people ⟶
Skills
↣ Creative writing - Kevin was lucky enough to eventually become a published writer. His town to earth stories capture the history that he writes about. People generally say his work is enjoyable, and thought provoking.
↣ Running - Working out is a talent, and Kevin has it nailed. He runs every morning as the sunrises, and he can do several laps around the city.
↣ Story telling - Kevin has a captivating voice, and can make a few interesting accents. He knows how to tell a good story, and can put you to sleep or give you something to think about.

Childhood
Kevin was born to Susie and Kenneth Fitzpatrick on a cold night in Davenport, Iowa. He was a tiny baby, and an only child. He grew up being very close to his mothers side - who were all Irish-Americans. His father, a Montanan man, didn't have family left. They were Irish immigrants, who lived in small town Montana, but Kenneth had moved away when he was young to Iowa. Kenneth said he was no longer in touch with them.

Kevin was a quiet, studious child. He loved to read and to draw. His imagination was inspiring, and he always had long stories he told his parents. He was a
unique child, who was interested in his past, and loved stories that his grandfather told about his time in Ireland.

Teenagehood

High School was a strange time for Kevin. He wasn't particularly popular, but also never really got noticed. He was excited by the counter culture that was taking place during the 60s, and got involved with it occasionally. He went to hippie parties, listened to the Beatles and did a few drugs. This time he decided he want to be a creator.

During this time, Kevin started to realize he was missing what most teenage boys were having - girlfriends. He didn't really want one, but he felt like he needed to. Kevin was worried why he wasn't attracted to girls, but didn't have an answer why.

His grades were good, despite his weekend activities. Kevin got stellar grades and went to university to study English. He loved to write stories about drama in Victorian Britain. His studies were still great, and he was still taking part in protests and concerts on the weekends. Kevin loved the fun of it all, and felt like he could be himself. He had realized that those people didn't care if he wasn't into women, and lots of men suggested it to him.

Adulthood
Freshly graduated, Kevin joined a small publishing group. He didn't get anything published himself, but he still wrote in his free time. Now he had a job, Kevin was slowly loosing his time to party. He still went to the concerts, and even had his first kiss with a man. Kevin's parents were concerned with the way he was at these counter culture events, and told him that they found it gross. Gays, Black people and drugs all together wasn't good. Kevin felt himself retreating back into his closet.

He spent a long time at the publishers, and met his soon to be wife, Nancy.

Kevin liked Nancy. He saw her as a close friend, and they shared lots of time at the parties together. They had a lot in common - Nancy was a journalist who reported on culture, she fell in love with Kevin. He sort of did the same, but he loved her differently. He felt an insane amount of pressure from all corners to date Nancy, so he asked her out when he was 26. And he enjoyed it. Nancy was his best friend, and Kevin supposed he could live with her for the rest of his life.

He told her almost everything. He even told her that he had kissed a guy before. Nancy said she didn't mind, but he shouldn't tell her parents, who were strong Christians from small town Iowa.

Kevin proposed when he was 27. The two had a lovely marriage at Nancy's local church, and Kevin was happy.

The pair were lucky enough to
conceive during their honeymoon to New York, even though it was the first few times they had really done it. Kevin lied about being a virgin, and it took them a few goes to conceive their first child.

Lincoln Fitzpatrick was born a healthy baby. The family lived in their suburban home, Kevin having his first book published by his company. His book was about two best friends in Birmingham, England, who ran a gang together. It was tempting to make the characters very gay, but he steered it into friendship.

Ryan Fitzpatrick was born two years after Link, and the family had another addition. Nancy still managed to do her job, but with Kevin how getting the pressure to publish again, the two started to drift.

During this time, Kevin had a friend die of AIDS, and the gay community suddenly started to get a lot of abuse. Kevin cut off all ties with anyone involved, terrified of the disease and the stigma that now plagued the community. Kevin hadn't even thought about his sexuality until that moment, and he started to act a little differently to those friends he used to have.

Nancy and Kevin had to have a nanny look after Ryan and Link a lot, as the two were working hard to keep their household afloat.

dachshund - Moose, joined their family in 83.

After Kevin's second publishing success, a sequel to his first novel, Nancy suffered redundancy. This upset her a lot, and she struggled with it. The two were at their worst of their marriage, and the kids were almost noticing. Link asked his father if they were not in love anymore, and Kevin knew he had to do something.

With the promise he was earning enough, he said they could move to another state and give the family a fresh start before Ryan started school. With the perfectly priced house in Tenpine Peaks, Montana, he thought it was the best place to go.

⤜ y o l a n d a ⟶
"The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me."

Name ↣ Yolanda "Landi" Rodriguez
Age ↣ 21
Born ↣ 28th March
Gender ↣ Female
Sexuality ↣ Bisexual
Nationality ↣ Native American / Mexican American
Home State ↣ New Mexico

Height
5ft5
Features
Yolanda has a round face, with soft features. Her skin is an olive tan, with no signs of sun spots. Her face isn't angular at all, she has plump cheeks and a soft jawline. Her eyes are deep set and a dark brown. Her lips have a point cupids bow. Her hair is thick and black, giving her some bold brows and thick lashes. Her hair is shoulder length and is nearly never kept well. She always has some wispies to frame her face.
Build
Yolanda is pretty average in most regards. She had wide hips and thick thighs, but doesn't sport much of a waist or anything in the muscle department. She's not particularly strong, but she isn't lacking all physical strength; her legs sport a powerful run if she has to.
Style
Yolanda sports a grunge look, thats a bit more refined. She likes flannels and dark lip colors, but not much of her stuff is ripped or distressed. She loves pinafores and overalls, tights and clunky boots. She doesn't always do stuff with her make up but she loves lipstick and sometimes a bit of eyeliner.

Personality
↣ Idealistic ↣ Out-Going ↣ Creative ↣ Aggressive ↣ Optimistic ↣

Meeting Yolanda usually is fun; she's confident, fun and bright. She tries to make people smile, but won't allow herself to sugarcoat things too much. She is usually the first to jump head first into situations, sometimes this can come off as overly confident and sometimes even foolish. Her ability to be so confident gives people the impression that she's a bitch, but she actively tries to give a good first impression. She believes there is good to be done in the world and that she can achieve it.

Yolanda is positive and knows how to inspire others. She is a good friend to be comforted by. As a friend, she gets to know you well. Her gifts are always well thought out and she loves to write long letters.

Sometimes Yolanda's beliefs can get in the way of her niceties. She doesn't like people who are too right-wing, and she'll defend her values until she looses a friend. She can be stubborn and confrontational. Being confrontational can make situations quickly solved, or delved to a fight. She doesn't want to fight, but she'll never allow you to shout over her.

↣ Politics ↣ Reading ↣ Being in charge↣ Small dogs ↣ Fishing ↣ Make up ↣ Warm clothes ↣
Dislikes
↣ Republicans ↣ Cats ↣ Small spaces ↣ The forest ↣ Cold Weather↣ Liars ↣
Skills
↣ Academic writing - Yolanda did very well in school. Her ability to write is used to her advantage, and she knows how to write a compelling argument.
↣ Public speaking - There is no fear of crowds in Yolanda. She loves the spotlight and can move a crowd to any emotion she wants.
↣ Fishing - Yolanda has become quite the angler, and always brings home fish for dinner.
Medical
↣ Lactose intolerant - Diagnosed, on medication

Childhood
Yolanda was born to Miguel and Shoni, their third child, on a warm New Mexico evening. She was born five years after her brother, Ricardo. Her parents had another baby in an effort to fix their marriage but it didn't work. They were a poor family - her father was a Mexican immigrant who worked in construction, and her mother was a stay at home mom. The two could barely afford their rent. They argued a lot and Miguel didn't spend as much attention to Yolanda as he did Ricardo. Yolanda didn't see the state of her parents, but heard arguments. When she was 6, her parents divorced, and Shoni, with her two children moved back to her own home state - Washington.

Her childhood picked up as Shoni moved in with her parents, who helped raise Yolanda and Ricardo. Her grandparents were both Native American, and taught her the spirituality of the world. She grew up to be quite a quiet child, who loved spending time with her grandparents.

Teenagehood
Yolanda gained a voice as she joined middle school. She was gaining good grades, and was a bit of a nerd. She was one of the only kids of Mexican descent, so she got a bit of bullying. She got over it though as she discovered a group of friends. Yolanda joined the debate club, and gained some more respect from there. When she was 14, her grandmother passed away. It was like loosing a second mother, so it put a downer on Yolanda for a while.

During highschool, Yolanda became student president. Whilst she wasn't popular, she had got some respect from people, who sort of left her to her own devices without bullying her. She avoided having a crush until high school, where she crushed on a girl in the upper year - Jade. Jade was popular, and gorgeous. Yolanda thought for the longest time she was just jealous, but she discovered she was bisexual. It wasn't something she was ready to come to terms with, so she hid it for a long time.

Ricardo moved back to New Mexico do study physics at the State university, just leaving her, her mother and her grandfather. She found a quieter household better, and bonded with her mother as she grew up.

Adulthood
Yolanda graduated top of her class, and went to study international relations at the University of Washington. She kept in frequent contact with home, and spent most of her weekends driving to and from Seattle to Winston Hill. She studied hard, but found herself loosing her reputation of good girl. Yolanda partied a lot, and released her sexuality. She openly decided to embrace her bisexuality, and dated briefly with men and women. She never got into a relationship though.

She enjoyed the city, and worked with the local democratic group to put an emphasis on minority groups. Belonging to four different minorities, Yolanda wanted to represent them all. She wasn't taken too seriously though - Being a Mexican, Native american, bisexual woman put too many hurdles in her way. Her grades were stellar, but found white people and men being constantly given more opportunities. This just made her voice louder.

After graduating with another set of top marks, Yolanda had some bad news. Her grandfather was very sick, and her mother was very emotionally stressed. Combined with the stress of finding a job in Seattle, Yolanda decided to move back home for a while. She still has plans on moving back to Seattle and joining the democrats, but works as a representative at Winston Hill. She does speeches at the high school and makes leaflets for the party. She spends most of her time out with her friends and goes fishing. She has the stress of her sick grandfather on her mind at all times, and dreads the time of his death.

✩ k y l e ✩
"I'm a genie in a bottle
You gotta rub me the right way"

Name ✩ Kyle Sharp
Age ✩ 22
Born ✩ November 25th
Gender ✩ Male
Sexuality ✩ Grey-sexual
Nationality American
Home State ✩ Washington

Height
6ft
Features
Kyle had a long, angular face, with striking features. His skin is a pale white, and doesn't tan. His skin shows every ounce of blood in his body; his nose turns red in the cold, his cheeks almost always flushed and his veins run blue in his arms. His eyes are a pale green, that have heavy bags. Like his brother, his eyes are uneven. His jaw is angular along with his sharp cheekbones, making him look a bit gaunt. His eyebrows are very straight, and are a darker blond. His hair is thin in comparison to his eyebrows. It's a dirty blond, with the roots sprouting dark blond.
Build
Kyle is tall, but doesn't fill out his frame. He looks quite thin, with collarbones poking out and ribs almost on show. His limbs are long and he doesn't have any muscle at all. His shoulders and hips are narrow, and it looks like he doesn't have much flesh at all.
Style
Refined and fashionable is the best way to describe Kyle. He likes cuffed jeans and button up shirts. He also wears grungy combat boots and thick black coats. He doesn't try to be too grungy, but unintentionally still fits in.

Personality
✩ Introverted ✩ Quiet ✩ Self-Disciplined ✩ Curious ✩ Playful ✩ Adventurous ✩

Kyle is quiet, reserved and not usually one to introduce himself. He's not that shy, but prefers to get comfortable first. He can take some time getting to know, as he can come off as a little cold and almost aloof. After some careful prodding, Kyle can open up and show to be a fun friend.

As a friend, Kyle is always trying his best. He's not the best when it comes to giving comfort, but he always seems to have some good advice to give. He likes to be the peaceful one, and never likes to engage in confrontation. Although, his lack of confidence in this can come off as cowardly. He does suffer from mild anxiety, that can cause unwarranted worries and paranoia. He can get irritated and snappy when he's worried, and doesn't do very well under pressure without the right support.

Kyle loves to explore, and is usually the one to be the first to suggest sometime. Whilst he does enjoy the comfort of his bedroom, Kyle doesn't mind taking on adventures outside of it. He's quite playful and can be quite sweet. Sometimes this can be quite tiring, and only likes to be around specific friends at specific times. He's a hard worker, and doesn't allow pleasure to get in the way of his art. Sometimes this can translate into perfectionism.

✩ paint ✩ gardening ✩ fresh air ✩ early mornings ✩ cinemas ✩ cats ✩ poetry ✩
Dislikes
✩ crowds ✩ dark nights✩ long books ✩ the sea ✩ coffee ✩ being alone ✩
Skills
✩ Writing - Kyle loves to write. He can whip up quick poetry as a present, but also can spend time writing love sonnets. It doesn't take long to come to him.
✩ Painting - Painting landscapes and scenery with watercolors, Kyle knew how to capture the beauty of the Washington fog.
Medical
✩ anxiety - undiagnosed

Childhood
Teenagehood
Adulthood

SCOTT JOYNER
→←

「BASIC」
→←
sexuality
Homosexual
occupation
Civil Service - Medical Officer
place of birth
Omaha, Nebraska
accent
Midwestern

「APPEARANCE」
→←

height
six foot
build
Scott stands somewhere between average and above average. His body is wide, but not muscular. He works out, but not often enough and his sleep schedule ruins any chance he has of being in top shape. His arms and shoulders are strong, but he has no visible abs or large pecs. His legs are thick and muscular.
face
Scott was blessed with blue eyes and thick brown hair. His stubble grows in and out, but he tries not to grow a beard as it makes him look scruffy. His jaw is strong, and he has square features. There are already lines forming on his eyes and forehead, that he likes to ignore. He's able to give off a tired look at all times.
style
With little room for fashion in the tab, Scott sticks with lazily ironed shirts and smart pants. Whenever he allows himself time off, Scott likes to wear plaid shirts with jeans.

「PERSONALITY」
→←

|| Introverted || Timid || Anxious || Hard Working || Resourceful || Curious ||

Scott is like any other government worker - Nice enough, but you can see the job has sucked life out of him. He's polite, and seems pleasant. Scott is an introvert, and prefers his own company. Around others, Scott is a quiet voice, and his never able to fully relax. He doesn't seem like a leader or a front-man, but he's okay with being somewhat of a follower.

His better attribute is his work ethic. Scott works harder than most in his office, and always knows how to use what he has. His curiosity has helped him through life, and he hates unanswered questions. He's intelligent, and resourceful.

Like anyone, Scott has layers. He can be a sensitive guy, but after the pressures of manhood, he tends to shut off sharing to others.

|| Reading || Hot tea || Warm weather || Cities || Cats || Learning || Swimming ||
dislikes
|| Early mornings || Snow || Ice cream || Being criticized || Feeling alone ||
strengths
Intelligence has always been his best suite.
Scott isn't afraid to be himself, and be true to his nature.
weaknesses
Paranoia and anxiety can sometimes rule Scott's decision making.
He's never at his best due to his sleeping schedule.
habits
|| Chewing his lip || Chewing gum || Nail biting || Staying up late ||
talents
Problem solving || Swimming ||
mental ailments
Insomnia - diagnosed, on medication
Anxiety - undiagnosed
fears
Big open spaces - Scott doesn't enjoy the walk from the building to his car. The desert is too big and it makes his heart race. He pays extra to live in a suburb usually graced by families.
Being watched - Paranoia runs in his blood and too much time alone can make him start to go into sensory overload.

「BIOGRAPHY」
→←

Scott was born into a large Nebraskan family. They lived on the outskirts of Omaha. His father was an army vet, and his mother a chef in the city. He had three older brothers - Jason, Fletcher and Luke. Being the youngest made you the runt, meaning his brothers always picked on him. This was made worse by the fact they all were sporty boys, and Scott quickly became a bit of a nerd.

His childhood was nice, besides the occasional bullying from his siblings. His mother always came to his defense, being the closest to him out of all her children. Scott didn't develop the outgoing personality like the rest, but his mother didn't mind. He did well in school, and showed to be one of the smartest kids in his year.

As a teenager, things didn't change. He never joined any sports, which disappointed his father. Scott watched Jason get into college on a football scholarship, Fletcher become the national champion in rock climbing and Luke owned a gym in the city. Scott attempted to get into swimming, but never wanted to change in front of anyone.

During this time, Scott had figured out that he wasn't quite straight. This lead to a bit of homophobia, since he never saw anything positive about gay men. Instead, he talked about girls with his nerdy friends and even made out with a few at a party once.

Scott applied to medical school, and studied biomedical sciences. There wasn't much passion there, he just did what he was good at. He waved goodbye to Nebraska to study at the University of New Mexico.

During his time at university, Scott allowed himself to be more free. His last boost of puberty projected him with a height boost. He finally joined the swim team, and even came out to his newest friends. They all accepted him, but when the swim team heard about it, they rejected him. A friend of his decided they should just go to the gym instead.

In his final year, his closest friend, Joshua, revealed that he had a crush on Scott. The two started dating quietly, up until graduation. He and Josh were separated when Scott moved back to Nebraska after graduation.

After a few years of working as a lab assistant in Omaha university, Scott applied for a job in a government lab. His twenties involved lots of disappointing relationships, stagnant career movement and slowly sinking into himself. Scott didn't enjoy the usual life of a twenty something. Fun one night stands were more like disappointing fuck buddies he couldn't keep around..

He had little contact with his family when he hit thirty. But on his brothers birthday, he had got news his father had passed away. It was hard hitting knowing he hadn't spoken to him for so long, and now he was gone. When he arrived home, he discovered that his father was in fact very proud of him, and thought he was the wisest brother. This sort of lit a fire under Scott's ass, and seeing his successful brothers and how proud his father was made him work harder.

Scott started to work out again, and applied for promotions. He managed to come out to his mother, who fully accepted him. He found a boyfriend, who lived with him.

After a year of publishing his work, getting promotions and finally feeling successful, he was offered a job in Nevada. It was hard on his relationship with Brad, and after a long distance, they broke it off. The job wasn't much other than what he was doing in Nebraska.

At age 35, Scott got another promotion. The salary upgrade was insane, Scott took it right away. He was told he was now in a top secret work space - Area 51. He couldn't believe it. The generals convinced him that the alien bullshit was all for show, and he mostly believed it. Scott started to take a peek into some history on Area 51. Which didn't exist.

After months of late nights, long drives and his work no longer making sense to him, Scott became a little paranoid. His promotion felt like a salary increase, but he no-longer could publish. In fact, he was just a glorified lab monkey, who did tests on blood and fact-checked the real scientists work. He didn't get to do much outside of the cafeteria and his office. He nearly never got to speak to his co-workers. Scott knew something was wrong here, and it wasn't human.

Rowan Antonia Acer
"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear,
but the triumph over it."

BASICS

full name

Rowan Antonia Acer
nickname(s)
Tony
Ace
birthdate
31st October
species
human
place of birth
London - UK
accent
London - East London

APPEARANCE

apperance
1080full-isabelle-fuhrman.jpg

height
5ft5
build
Rowan is very in shape, but the addiction to candy masks any muscle. She has broad shoulders, and wide hips. Her legs are thick and strong, and her arms have muscles you can see when she tenses. Her stomach is soft and she definitely has a squishy centre that comes from her food intake.
face
Rowan has long brown hair, that is almost black. It tickles past her shoulders, but is almost always tied up in a messy bun. Her eyes are a deep green, with thick black lashes lining them. Rowan's brows are almost unruly, and she spends a fair amount of time maintaining the thickness. Her nose is pointy and her chin and cheekbones match. Her lips are thin, usually stretched in a coy grin.
style
Her uniform is usually on messily, with mud stains on the knees and grass on the back. She hates wearing the tie and it's usually looped very loosely around her neck.
When she's not in uniform, she dons comfort and sport over style. At home, she fits in with the appropriate chav uniform, with street wear. Her jewelry is almost non existent, except a thin silver necklace that was given to her by her grandfather.
PERSONA

personality

|| Aggressive || Extroverted || Sensitive || Ambitious || Playful || Boastful || Impulsive ||
|| Weaponry || Blacksmithing || Star-gazing || Alchemy || Candy || Pranks || Rodents || Running || Late Nights ||
dislikes
|| Bigotry || Cats || Writing || Being criticized || Long walks || The warm || Boring people || Arts || Sour food ||
strengths
|| Rowan is strong. She spends so much time on the field or with a sword, she's developed strong arm muscles, and has power in her legs. She could take down most people in her year in a fight.
|| Rowan knows how to cheer up her friends. she loves a good prank and always reminds people not to be too serious in life.
|| Nothing can get in the way of her goals and herself.
weaknesses
|| Sometimes Rowan can only see her problems resolved in violence. She will nearly always jump to fists if she's angry.
|| Rowan can't stand being criticized. She thinks her way is the best way and can get arrogant at times.
|| From being so sensitive, Rowan and be reduced to tears from frustration, and isn't a very good problem solver.
habits
|| Using London slang || Daydreaming ||
talents
|| Sword Fighting || Quidditch || Astronomy ||
mental ailments
|| Rowan was diagnosed with Oppositional Defiant Disorder as a child. After the age of 9, she matured and didn't show many symptoms anymore. As a young woman, Rowan still struggles with her anger. She does not see herself as a person with ODD, but as someone who struggled with it as a child.
fears
|| Drugs - In her muggle world, Rowan won't touch a single drug. After seeing what has happened to her family, she never will touch one.
|| Becoming unfit - Her fitness is integral to her life goals, she can't imagine being incapable of using a sword.
|| Becoming old - Rowan loves being young and stupid - She's afraid of being old and incompetent. Even being out of school is a scary thought to her.

WIZARDING INFORMATION

hogwarts house

Gryffindor
school year
Seventh Year
wand
Fir wood, Phoenix feather core, 12 ½
blood status
Half-blood
quidditch
Beater
amortentia
Candyfloss and Firework residue
patronus
Dragon - Welsh Green
boggart
An elderly version of herself usually turns up. She doesn't ever wanna be an old maiden who can't do anything for herself. She wants to stay young and independent.
best class
Astrology
worst class
Arithmancy
favorite classes
Alchemy
pet
mouse - His name is Chester, she "convinced" McGonagall thathe was a small rat.

RELATIONSHIPS

family

Rowan has an okay relationship with her parents. She is fond of her father, and doesn't know much about why he left the wizarding world. They write letters to each other during the school year. Her mother was good during her childhood, but was made redundant when Rowan was 12. She had turned to drugs, and her father was finding it hard to keep the family afloat. Rowan slowly started hating going home to her parents house, and spent a lot of time with her childhood friends on the streets.

She doesn't know much about her mothers parents, as they are divorced and have familys of their own. Her fathers mother died when she was 4, but she is still in touch with her grandfather from time to time.

friends
Most of her downtime is spent either on the grounds by herself, or she is in the commonroom. She sort of floats, and doesn't feel the need for lots of close relationships. She is friends with anyone who is in DA.
|| Luna Lovegood is one of Rowan's closer friends. The two have a mutual understanding of each other, and kind of get each others quirks. Rowan has stood up for Luna many times, and they bonded after she shouted at some mean first years. Rowan goes to her first whenever she has a problem. She's the only one who knows about her and Cedric.
|| Fred and George Weasley are two guys who she loves to compete with almost. They think they've got the best trick up their sleeve, but Rowan knows how to out-show them sometimes. They've spent many detentions with each other, and lovingly gave her the nickname Tony.
|| Harry Potter became good friends with her during his fourth year. He got some coaching tips on fighting without a wand. She liked getting to know the trio, and is friends with them all.
|| Hermoine Granger finds her antics stressful to say the least, but Rowan is always there to do something stupid to cheer her up.
enemies
|| Draco Malfoy was one of the shitty little kids who started picking on her for her accent and her half-blood status. He has left her alone in the last two years, but it doesn't stop Rowan from disliking him.
|| Professor Snape dislikes Rowan and doesn't hide it. She has to push past her distaste for him to do her Alchemy class. She has been given the most detentions by Snape, and thinks he's a little rat.
past relationships
|| Rowan barely has thought about dating. During her sixth year, Cedric Diggory had become very close, and flirtatious. Rowan found it hard to distinguish between a fun joke and flirting, but Cedric thought she was flirting. The two made out and flirted with the idea of an actual relationship, but it fizzled back into a friendship. She wasn't okay for a long time after Cedric was murdered, and is glad nobody knows about her relationship with him.

BACKGROUND

early childhood

Rowan was born in the evening of Halloween, to her parents - Charles and Jennifer Acer. Her parents had been together a short time, completely falling in love when they first met. Charles was a half-blood wizard, who's grandfather had married a muggle just like he did. Charles went all the way through Hogwarts, only to go back to London to fall in love with a nurse. Charles became a laboratory assistant, only ever using his magical powers when he needed to.

They lived in east London, not the richest places. In fact, their neighborhood on the council estate was quite rough.

Rowan herself showed magical abilities as young as six, her dad immediately recognizing it. He wanted Rowan to have the same chance he did, and fought against the desire to keep her in the muggle world.

Her life during primary school was a rough one, Rowan was bullied a bit for being a tomboy, and she would get into fights about it all the time. Many screaming matches turned to Rowan beating the bullies up, which ended up with a call to her parents and then being grounded for the weekends.

When her Hogwarts letter came, Charles explained to his daughter all about magic, which explained lots of things from her childhood. She thought lots of what she had seen her dad do was her imagination. Rowan was excited to get away from her home and go to high school, and even more exciting was it was magical!

Her parents supported her decision and they even joined her on her first trip to Diagon Ally.

late childhood and pre war
Hogwarts was a fun time for her. She became friends with her classmates, and found out about many of her talents.

She was quick to join the Quidditch team for Gryffindor, and played as a Beater for the whole time. During her second year, Rowan found interest in weaponry beyond the wand, and found a professor who allowed her to practice with a sword.

Rowan turned out to be quite the swordswoman, and spent a lot of her evenings on the castle grounds wielding a sword. During her fourth year, she had gotten a sword for Christmas. It was silver with a red jewel in the handle. Til this day she doesn't know where it came from. In her fifth year Rowan had gone to compete for hogwarts and was their champion.

She joined Dumbledore's army and found that her patronus was a dragon, which made a lot of sense to them. She had a commoners accent, and was relentlessly picked on for her accent and her father's reputation. She didn't hesitate to fight back, and has got many points docked from Gryffindor after physical fights.

After pestering Mcgonagall for months, she had brought enough support for Alchemy to be part of her timetable in her seventh year, making her father proud - That was his best subject.

Now, she has her sights set on joining international tournaments for fighting, and hopes to join Hogwarts again as a professor, hoping to bring the art of weaponry to the curriculum.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif

Moonshine

latest

Denver Jonas
Moonshine
tumblr_on1ie3AnxB1up42jgo2_540.gif

Name:
Denver Jonas
Sexuality:
Lesbian
Statesman Agent - Transport specialist
Nationality:
American
Education:
High School Diploma
Air Force academy training
tumblr_onjcjx4imd1qk5ch6o5_r1_500.gif

Height:
5ft8
Build:
Denver is a tall woman, who often works out. Her body is deceivingly slim. It's only when her skin is exposed you can see her abs and muscles. She has no problem lifting heavy loads, but her body is build more for agility and speed.
Appearance:
It's no mistake that Denver is often mistaken as a boy. Her hair is a short, thin blonde, which she often ties back into a bun. Her facial features are sharp and angular. Her skin is pale, and she rarely catches the sun. She has blue eyes. Denver gives off a butch aura, and has a smoky voice, which isn't deep.
Clothing:
Denver is lucky to be able to pull off the clothes requested by the Statesman. She chooses the men's outfits over the skirts and heels. Often rocking button ups, loosely tucked into her smart pants. When transferred to London, Denver was excited to try on what the tailor had made for her. On her time off, Denver rocks a few variations of fashion. She enjoys comfy sweaters and hoodies with jeans but also can rock a leather jacket and a punky look.
tumblr_onjcjx4imd1qk5ch6o9_r1_500.gif

Personality:
|| Extroverted || Quiet || Flirty || Humble || Quick-Thinker || Assertive || Self-Disciplined ||
|| Rock music || Flying || Swimming || Smoking || Meeting new people || Big dogs || Tea ||
Dislikes:
|| Being alone || Being stagnant || Arguing || Coffee || Hot weather || Vacations ||
Skills:
Piloting [Helicopters and Planes]
Driving
Sailing
Marksman
Survivalism
Biography:
Denver was born in the middle of the Colorado winter. Her family were almost your typical family. Her mother was a professional snowboarder, and her dad worked as an engineer in NASA. She was an only child.
Her childhood was interesting. She spent a lot of time playing in the snow and with toy planes, her parents hoping she may follow in one of their footsteps. At an early age, she showed quickly she wasn't a classic girl. She was blessed with progressive parents, who encouraged her to be who she wanted, so there was never a doll in the house.
During her time in elementary, she quickly became one of the brighter children in her class, giving her dad the idea she might even become an astronaut. Denver loved to stare into the night sky and told her dad that one day she wanted to be up there.
The dream of being an astronaut was being put into Denver's brain, and she loved it. She would study hard through middle school, and after school she would play with the boys during soccer. The coach noticed her ability to play and got her onto the team. The girls in her year often made fun of her for being a "dyke" but she had enough male friends to protect her at least a bit.
It all changed when she went into high-school. She found it harder and harder to study, and realized she no longer had the ability to attain knowledge like she could. Boys started to make fun of her to join in with the girls, and she quickly ended up with a small friendship group consisted of the sportiest boys.
Her skin had to grow tough, and after a year she managed to build up a reputation again. Her sporty side had gained her respect from the boys and the girls slowly lost interest. However, she couldn't save her grades. A year before finals, she had told her dad she was joining the air force instead of trying to get into university. He was disappointed, but still supported her.
Quickly out of school with terrible grades, Denver did what most of the failed kids in her school did; Apply to the military. With her sport background, Denver applied for the Air Force. During basic training, Denver learnt to improve her self-discipline, and discovered her goal of getting into the air. She applied to become an jet-fighter pilot, and was accepted into the program.
Denver finally found a place where she was succeeding and valued. She was one of the top pilots in the ranks, and was happy to go straight into service. After two years of hardcore flying and seeing some upsetting things, nothing topped it after she moved to flying helicopters for rescues.
During her time as a helicopter pilot, she had to make many rash decisions. The worst night was when she was 21. During an attack on a hospital that supposedly had a terrorist group ring hidden underneath. Denver was waiting on the roof, watching the people be evacuated. She waited in fear for her team to resurface and appear back to the chopper. As she watched and waited, it seemed like nobody was surfacing. And as soon as they did, it wasn't good news. The captain of the mission shouted at her to leave with an injured corporal. As soon as he was dropped in the bay, gunshots echoed. Denver watched from the air as all of her fellow airmen were slaughtered.
After escaping the ambush with only a shoulder bullet wound, Denver was retired from the air force. She found herself retreating for a few months into her parents basement. But it didn't take long for her to find another job in the mountain rescue.
After two years flying the planes for the rescue, she was approached by a fancy man who called himself Champagne, he offered her a job in a secret service. She had heard lots of her co-workers talk about them back in the air force, and knew it was a prestigious place. She had doubts about her own skills, but was convinced to join.
She was able to pass through the academy without many snags. Her workaholic attitude and self-discipline shined through, even as she tearily pointed the gun at her German Shepard - Sarg.
As she was appointed Moonshine, Denver's self-confidence increased. She had learnt she was a bit of a boy-racer when in a car, and a sufficient sailor. The Statesmen saw her as the transport specialist, and was always consulted when it came to missions with unique transportation.

Other:
- Denver's parents are both Colorado residents, and named her after their favourite city.
- She has always known she was gay, and hasn't had a real relationship before, nothing has lasted from a few months.
- Denver is a workaholic, and gets irritable without a real mission.
- Her parents are still really important to her, and they believe she is still working for mountain rescue
tumblr_on1ie3AnxB1up42jgo4_500.gif

Enzo Armani

Basics
regi-devider.png

Name: Enzo Armani

Born: 2nd September, 1898

Sexuality: Homosexual - Biromantic

Nationality: French-Italian

Appearance
regi-devider.png

Height
: 6ft

Features: Enzo has some strong features. His skin is pale, thanks to his mothers genes. He gets freckles rather than a tan in the sun. His striking green eyes contrast with his dark ginger hair. His jawline is strong, and he has a pretty heavy brow bone.
Build: Enzo has always been a tall man. After his time in the military, Enzo had gained quite a bit of muscle too, but he's not quite a hunk of a man.
Style: Dressed like every post-war man, Enzo is seen in long coats, brimmed hats and pin-stripe suits. He loves a brightly coloured tie but never during business.

Personality
regi-devider.png

|| Curious || Introverted || Spontaneous || Sarcastic || Passionate || Chaotic Good ||
Enzo is not who you'd associate with gangsters and activists. He's introverted and quite quiet on first impression. He likes to listen rather than speak, and prefers for someone else to be the speaker. He isn't quite trusting of many people, so he likes to scope them out before sharing too much info.
On a better term, Enzo is fun. Even though he's quiet, Enzo knows how to have a good time. He rarely plans things and always ends up at the bars at unreasonable hours. His humor is dry and sarcastic, he always has a witty comment. There is a complete difference when Enzo is around close friends, and can become quite boisterous. He isn't particularly open, unless he's real close to you, then he can be quite emotional.
When it comes to things he cares about, Enzo is no stranger to activism. He'll feel a cause deep inside of his soul, and will clutch onto an ideal until he dies. It's either all of his energy or non, and once he has an ideal, nobody can convince him otherwise. Even if it means defying laws and promises.
|| Socialism || The beach || Alcohol || Dancing || Sleeping in || Quiet nights || Big dogs || Romantic dates ||
Dislikes:
|| Nazi's || Loud noises || Liars || Early mornings || Cats || Patronizing people || Being alone ||
Skills:
|| Singing || Charisma || Marksman ||
Medical:
|| PTSD || After going to hell and back in the trenches, Enzo still gets upset by the loud bangs, like most of his fellow soldiers.

Biography
regi-devider.png

Early Life:
Enzo was born to Angelo and Ada Armani on a warm September evening. The couple was a happy, middle-class one. Ada worked as a nurse, Angelo was a sculptor in their part of Siena. His childhood was a happy one, filled with friends. He was a quiet kid, but never had any problem making friends. Most people liked Enzo, and all the mothers loved his bright hair.
Like many Italian households, Enzo's grandparents were very involved. He loved his grandfather, who taught him how to shoot a gun.
The classics was respected in the Armani household. Enzo learnt latin, and tried to be an artist like his father, but discovered through his church choir that he could sing. The church loved him, and as he hit puberty, he voice deepened three octives. He was no good at writing or science, but he was getting good grades in the classics.

Enzo's church and school encouraged his parents to send him off into Rome to join a music academy. His voice was deep and smooth, and he could hit the lowest of notes. Happy to see their only child succeed, Ada and Angelo started saving immediately.
Enzo's father was encouraged to join the military as soon as the first world war broke out. Ada had already joined as an army nurse, and he decided he wanted to support his wife, leaving Enzo with his paternal grandparents. This dream was quickly over when Angelo's hand was blown off completely by a mine. Ada stayed out to work, now the only income for the family.
Missing one hand, Angelo's job became seemingly impossible. The work cut short the dream of sending Enzo to Rome.
Military Career: After seeing the pain the supposed allies had caused to his family, and with hope to see the end of the war, a young 19 year old Enzo joined the army. He was a trench fighter, and didn't realize the stakes. He made friends with fellow privates, drinking with them in their little ditches.
Over the months, he had started a friendship with an older boy, Rizzo. He liked him a lot, and trusted him with his life, as you had to.
As the war neared the end, hope felt little to non. Enzo had watched friends die, mutilated and shredded by the enemy. Before they decided to run out into no-mansland, Enzo felt a moment of weakness. He flung himself on Rizzo in a dip in the trench, hoping to have his first kiss before he was killed.
It seemed like a good idea at the time, but after they both survived to come home with a medal or two, Enzo was confronted with guilt over his new possible sexuality. He didn't keep in contact with Rizzo after that.
Music Career:
After returning from war, he found his mother and father in a worsened state than before. There was no money to support them, and they were living with their own parents. The money they had was almost forcefully given to Enzo, so he could start his music career.
Enzo traveled around Italy, auditioning for schools and companies. He hit a lucky streak when the Milan Academy gave him a second audition. After hearing the true range of octaves, the academy gave Enzo a scholarship into their Opera program.
Thrilled, he sent a letter home to his family, confirming his new life.
His school career was good again, he was slowly recovering from what he had seen in the war. There was comfort among other artists who enjoyed music. He learnt how to play the piano, and how to act a bit. Near the end of his school years, Enzo found his way into the new jazz bars. He started flirting with men, and whilst he felt guilt at first, it made him feel more alive.
After graduating, Enzo was hired by an Opera house.
The Opera house was the biggest place he had ever performed, and he did good there a few years. Until he was 27, he worked there, playing the leads. It wasn't until one night where it all went wrong.
Enzo was beginning to have an affair with the conductors wife, Sofia. He had no sexual desires towards her, but he was an abusive husband, and she came to him for emotional support. The man was a rich snob who treated her like trash in front of everybody. Enzo couldn't take seeing this wonderful woman get so attacked at a fancy meal the cast were having. He called the conductor out, and shouting turned into fists, Enzo beating the conductor until he couldn't speak.
Rest assured, Enzo lost his entire career.
Criminal Life:
Annoyed and alone, Enzo retreated into his Milan home. Sofia guiltfully got back with her husband and cut off contact. Non of the crew members would speak to him in worry they'd get fired too.
After a few months of being lazy and miserable, Enzo tried getting back onto the market. No matter who he tried, nobody would hire him. Apparently he had no respect for authority, even the smallest theaters wouldn't give him a chance. It wasn't until a small jazz bar in Rome gave him the job of singing with the piano.
At first, he couldn't get the hang of the jazz, but his smooth voice eventually found its way. Enzo got his life back together.
He enjoyed it a lot.
Years went by, Enzo made knew friends and earned a lot of tips. Then at 32, Enzo was finally let into the secret the bar was owned by the Italian mafia. At first, it scared him, but they were so good to him, he didn't mind.
The mafia started to get Enzo slowly more involved. He mainly did look out work, and then ended up becoming a bit of a trader for them. He still sang at the bar, but sometimes turned up at the deals as an extra trustee.
He still kept in touch with his family, who knew he was a jazz singer in Rome. His father had passed away, leaving his mother alone in a house that wasn't hers. Apparently to get some money, Angelo had sold it to a rich Aristocrat who wanted a holiday home in Siena. When Angelo died, there was no problem for the rich man to kick Ada out onto the streets.
Activism:
Nazi Germany disgusted him. What disgusted him even more was the fact Italy allied with them. He watched even mafioso's getting drafted, and he avoided it like the plague. The fascism saw poor people like his family and gay people like himself get trodden on by the rich.
Enzo and a few of his fellow mafioso's decided to slowly fight back. They started by simple vandalism, tearing down propaganda and posting pro-socialist ideas.
Their tiny group of four became a group of eight, then eighteen, then twenty four. Enzo felt a sudden duty and power to spread the socialism, but they couldn't do that without getting murdered.
Enzo sent out leaflets to just about anybody he knew, then to political parties. They had targets on the so called Armanies, but Enzo didn't care. He would do anything to tear the fascists down from their victory.
Other:
|| Theme song - Bella Ciao

Sasha Petrushkin
"I know my soul’s freezing, Hell’s hot for good reason."

Name》Sasha Petrushkin
Age》21
Birth Place》Moscow, Russia
Gender》Male
Sexuality》Closeted Homosexual
Ethnicity》Russian
Occupation》Unemployed

↠APPEARANCE↞
Build》Sasha stands at six foot, being an average height for his age. He is physically toned, but in no way muscular. His upper body is visually large, but it isn't defined. He isn't very lanky, and is pretty average in general.
Hair 》His hair is a thin texture, with a bit of curl. It's a shiny black. It grows very quick, it takes two weeks for it to be in his eyes after hes had it cut. In general he has a mop of hair on his head, sometimes letting get too long before cutting it again. He also usually has some stubble, but shaves more often than he cuts his hair.
Physical Description》Sasha has pale skin, that barely tans in the sun. His eyes are dark, almost black and a surrounded with dark circles from lack of sleep. His veins stick out from his hands and in the winter the purple tracks stick out more. He's covered in scars, ranging from small cuts to a thick, white one in his side from a stab wound.
Style》Sasha dresses in the same stuff nearly every day. A cap to keep his hair at bay and to cover his identity if needed. Lots of tracksuits, mostly in black and blue. He owns a lot of fun sneakers and they're about the only thing he changes around. Sometimes he sports army like gear, such as camo pants and jackets.
↠PERSONALITY↞
"Has anyone told you you're a fucking asshole?"
Sasha's personality is one big defense. He's rude, quick to judge, short-tempered and aggressive. He doesn't take any criticism or insult without quickly exploding. Sasha will challenge anyone, and gets in so much trouble for not being able to see over the anger. He will judge you based on anything he can, and will find reasons as to why you're beneath him. Without this, he'd feel vulnerable, so he has to pass judgement on everyone.
Despite being a huge asshole, people actually like Sasha. Most people have to have either known him for a long time, or have a lot in common with him to enjoy his company. His friends have the same dark humor as him, as well as their ability to judge people. He is humorous and sarcastic to a point where he can say mean things to make it sound like a joke, and people will laugh.
Sasha is an introvert, and really needs a lot of time alone. He spends as much time by himself without any sounds. He also likes this because he doesn't have to try to be funny or loud.
He wishes he could be weaker, and wishes he didn't have to fight everyone, but as soon as he lets his guard down he exposes his sad, vulnerable side. And he doesn't want that.
↠BACKSTORY↞
Sasha was born on a cold December night in a busy hospital. His mother was a secretary, and his father a worker in the government. The couple already had a rocky marriage, his father insisted they weren't ready for a baby. But, God had it in their plans, so his mother insisted. The baby was tiny, and that's when the disinterest begin in his father.
His childhood was sweet though. His mother cared for him, even though his dad was distant and emotionally unavailable. They had money, and Sasha never saw the life on the streets.
But as soon as he hit ten, he and his mother got into a car accident. She didn't survive, and Sasha got away barely touched. Now Ivan really had a reason to hate his son.
The loss of love in his life started a rebellion. He couldn't give a shit about his school life anymore, and he skipped lots of classes. When the school called his father, he was only punished with physical force. This was common for Sasha for all of his teen-hood. So much so, fists and violence became normal. It desensitized him.
At fourteen, Sasha was finally accepted into street life, he started smoking and doing drugs. No matter how his father tried to stop him, he kept going further and further from his demands. Sasha got a switchblade to protect himself when he was out at night, and learnt to knife fight - This became a big hobby of his.
He joined nationalist riots at fifteen, and fought directly against what his dad was now lobbying for - Peace and tolerance. Now he was a major player in the political climate, Sasha had more reason to stray.
A lot of people on the streets didn't respect Sasha because he had his dads name, so he had to do a lot of fighting for it. He fought with fists and knives until people started to respect him more. Lots of people still didn't respect him, but they weren't trying to fight him. He got in the news papers as a footnote once, when he was taken to hospital after being stabbed in a knife fight.
At eighteen, Sasha had become much more physically stronger than his father. Ivan couldn't possibly use violence to keep Sasha from rioting too much, so instead, with his newly found fortune, he'd buy his way into keeping his son from causing trouble. Sasha took this happily. He got the clothes he wanted and most importantly, a new car.
Sasha got a new illegal hobby - Drift racing. He didn't even own a licence when he got on the road, and outran the cops many times.
Over this period of his late teen-hood, Sasha was seeing the people around him starting to have sex, but he didn't want to. Well, he did, but not with any of the girls that flirted with him. The more he looked into it, the more he realized he was into men. Something so against all the homophobic things he had said and spray painted onto walls. Sasha didn't admit to himself that he was gay, but after depriving himself for so long, he looked at some porn online.
Now at twenty one, Sasha had got a few girlfriends after being made fun of for being a virgin. He'd even slept with a few, and found himself thinking of men as he did it. He's been arrested multiple times but managed to buy himself out. Not many people truly understood the money he had, if they did it'd be a serious problem.
↠OTHER↞
》#DDCEC6#A8AAA7#7A2728#243BAD#1E1A17

STARFLEET ACADEMY
Authorized Personal

ORION KEPLER

» BASIC INFO «
n a m e :: Orion Kepler
s p e c i e s :: human
b i r t h p l a c e :: Earth , San Francisco
g e n d e r :: male
a g e :: 21
s e x u a l i t y :: pansexual / omnisexual

» ROLE «
s t a r s h i p :: U S S Gagarin
r a n k :: science officer

» APPEARANCE «
d e s c r i p t i o n :: Orion is average in most ways. He stands at five foot eight, smaller than most of the other men he knows. His skin is disastrously pale, and a hint of sun can leave him burnt for days. His eyes are also remarkably light blue, but they don't stand out, since everything else about him is pale. His hair is thin and a light brown, which lightens to a blond in the summer sun. He has a slim jaw with pouted lips.

u n i q u e m a r k s :: Orion is free from tattoos and other marks, but has an obvious white scar in his eyebrow.

b u i l d :: Orion is physically fit, but doesn't stand out as muscular in anyway. You can see his abs, but that might be down to being quite skinny. He's got long legs for a shorter guy. He also has slim shoulders, but does has pronounced biceps.

s t y l e :: Orion dresses to hide, in a way. He wears dark clothes and comfy items and is never seen in anything more than jeans. He loves soft t-shirts, hoodies and anything slightly baggy. His blue uniform is always creased and he hasn't learnt how to truly keep himself in good check.

» PERSONALITY «

Orion is awkward, quiet, naive and pessimistic. He comes off as really awkward and dismissive. Definitely borders on being a 'nice-guy'. He finds it hard to express how he's feeling and covers all of it with thick levels of irony and humor. Orion has nearly never tried to be blunt with what he wants.

He's very self-deprecating and pessimistic, and needs a lot of approval and assurance he's doing the right thing. He doubts himself a lot, and finds it hard to look on the bright side.

Although, once you break through the awkward stage of friendship, Orion is a wonderful friend. He's funny and uses humor to make a person feel better. He always listens and tries to give advice, but admits he has very little life experience to help.

Orion is also constantly craving relationships and intimacy. He's had a few shots, but always blows it, leaving him pessimistic. He's left wondering about the world of love and is desperate to see the other side.

» BIOGRAPHY «

Orion was born into a happy, wealthy San Francisco family. His two older sisters were cool models, his parents were rich business owners. But Orion was a nerd.

Their white picket fence family was pretty supportive of Orion's dash to Starfleet. He showed early on to be insanely interested in plants. Almost a bit too much. Instead of pictures of girls, he had plants in his room. Every inch was green.

As a teenager, Orion was bullied mercilessly for being a huge nerd. He attempted to make a move on one of the more popular girls, who quickly swung a knuckle into his mouth. This made him the laughing stock of the school.

But pushing through school was worth it, he got accepted into Starfleet first time.

In his academy, Orion lost his image of a bullied nerd, and kind of became a stoner. He liked to do drugs and didn't study that hard. He still got okay grades, but if he tried, he could have been the best.

When he found out he was on the Gagarin, it was no surprise. His grades were a scrape by. But, at least he was with his friends.

» OTHER «