2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Greek/Roman mythology, Action, Mystery, Scifi, Anime, Medieval, Yaoi, Yuri, Fandom.
6fbe0176b9cebe4867cbb5dae4235f866add36b8_hq.gif

Ello everyone! I'm Pyralithia or Pyra for short ^^ I'm hoping to find a few people to create a tale or 2...or 4 lol! With some of these ideas I've been craving lately. So without further adu!

Rules
(Theres always the pesky rules)
giphy.gif

1. A paragraph (6 sentences) per post minimum please.
2. As long as your grammar is legible I'm cool but please refrain from txt talk in IC.
2. Posting once to twice a week is great but if it takes longer thats fine, I understand life gets busy! x_x
3. Please let me know if you lose interest or have to leave for some reason.
4. I'm looking for romance/smut so you must be okay with libertine with a 50-50 to 60-40 plot to smut ratio. But this doesn't mean its going to be all smut-related!
5. I'm not a grammar nazi (typos can be the bane of my existence sometimes) I just ask for it to be legible and somewhat punctuated =)
6. I can do MxM or FxF but with MxF i prefer to play the female.
7. I like to play the sub or switch when it comes to FxF or MxM but you might be able to convince me to do dom (Got a juicy plot? lol).
8. Dont be afraid to chat with me and throw me your ideas! I really dislike it when my partner makes me do all the brainstorming. I'm really open minded!

Alrighty now thats over with~ Heres what I'm currently craving!
All of these can be MxM, FxF, or MxF
I will rate what I'm craving most with *'s 5 being the highest

Original Disney
(This can be modern-fantasy or historic-fantasy versions of Disney stories with our own spin on the characters)
Beauty & The Beast ***
Cinderella **
Aladdin ***
Mulan ****
Tarzan ***
Pocahontas **
Hercules **

Anime - OC x OC, OC x Canon, or Canon x Canon TBD
(These will be AU-Alternate Universe so we dont have to follow the story completely or at all)
Uragiri no Boku ****
Inuyasha **
Seven Deadly Sins
Hunter x Hunter ***
Uta no Prince-sama *
Fairy Tail *

Kamisama Kiss **
Legend of Korra *****
Naruto *
Kuroko no Basuke ***
Eight dogs of the East ***

Books - All OC x OC
(These will be AU-Alternate Universe as well)
Series by Sherrilyn Kenyon:
Dark-Hunter *****
Were-Hunter *****
The League *****

TV Shows/Movies - OC x OC or OC x Canon
(These will be AU-Alternate Universe as well)
Supernatural
X-Men
The Flash
Criminal Minds
Iron Man
The Hulk
White Collar
ER
Lord of the Rings
Spider-Man

Original's
Bold will be my preferred role or if both are bold I can do either
(General pairings/themes)
Christmas or New Years Theme
Nurse/Doctor x Patient
Cursed God/ess x Explorer/Archeoligist

Vampire x Human
Slave x Unexpected Master/Mistress
Mute/Deaf/Blind x Musician-Vocalist/Artist/Supernatural/Other
Single Mom/Dad x Supernatural/Other
Tall/Buff x Short/Slim
Shade/Lost Spirit x Gifted Human/Supernatural
Orphan
x Other

I'll add more as I think of them so give me a PM or comment below if you're interested! =D Have a good day!

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ethereal Ink
Still looking! Added some more pairings

Shade/Lost Spirit x Gifted Human/Supernatural I could be interested in. Though, I am currently desperately craving a FxF Avatar role-play! Would love to talk that over

I like a lot of your pairings! MxF are my area of expertise, and I can write dominant men ((sort of; I'm still working on it)). However, I would strongly prefer to double rather than only play a male character for you. Both pairs can be in the same story, or different stories, or even different stories within the same universe! Like my post, or send me a message if you're interested in talking something out. I'm looking forward to ((hopefully)) working with you!

Reactions: Pyralithia
Shade/Lost Spirit x Gifted Human/Supernatural I could be interested in. Though, I am currently desperately craving a FxF Avatar role-play! Would love to talk that over
:O I'm so sorry! It didnt show me I had any replies to this thread! I'm sorry for the extremely late response.
If your still interested I would love to do a FxF Avatar roleplay or the original pairing if you prefer =D

Hi I was wondering if you where still looking for someone to do an Avatar style RP?

Hi I was wondering if you where still looking for someone to do an Avatar style RP?
Sure! Go ahead and PM me and we can work out the details ^^