Can We Handle This? (Ruby sapphire and Kirisuna)

• Thread starter rubysapphire193
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Pierce. I'm just here to pick up my Sister...And my Brother-In-Law. Oh yeah and...You left the door unlocked." He got Daniel into a piggy-back ride. "C'mon Angie, let's go." Angelina stood up, looking at her Boyfriend's about-to-be-estranged parents. "If you can't accept your son over this...Then I don't know what to say or what to do." She shook her head before following her Brother out of the house. After getting him into the Backseat, Pierce got out a First Aid Kit he had in the Glove Compartment and started cleaning the blood off of Daniel's Face. "You okay? Need to go to the Hospital or anything? Its not broken, is it?" Pierce asked as he cleaned off the blood and helped Daniel stop the bleeding.

His parents looked at Angela as if she was crazy and they were shocked that she would talk to them like that. As Pierce was cleaning up his nose, Daniel tried to feel if it was broken. "I don't think so." He said, wincing as he felt around the bruise. "Thanks for your help."

"No problem. If Angela didn't have her phone on, it probably would have gotten worse." Pierce smiled as his sister emerged from the house. She was a bit disappointed by her Boyfriend's Parents, whereas her's were much more accepting.

*7 Months later* *First Day of Spring Quarter*

Angelina was now seven months along in her pregnancy. After her last class, she had another Doctor's Appointment, starting today, she would be seeing her Healthcare Provider once every two weeks. Today was also the day where she and Daniel were going to find out if their baby is a Boy or a Girl. Since pregnant women require up to eleven hours of sleep, Angelina went to bed early and since Winter Quarter was taking mostly Afternoon Classes so she could sleep in in the mornings. Though today, she ended up waking up a bit earlier. Over the past seven months, people have been murmuring left and right, often staring at her. Its not like she kept her pregnancy a secret. With that bulge in her belly, it was tough to conceal it. But the Insomnia, the Heartburn and the Backache was what irritated her the most since it got tougher for her to study for extended periods of time. She also had to completely change her diet. If it weren't for her parents and siblings supporting her, she'd be having a very difficult time right now. Her Doctor's appointment was to be at 4pm sharp, and her last class ended an hour ago. So right now, she was just in her Dorm Room, which she had to herself. Angelina was just in her bedroom grabbing a change of clothes, wanting to get more comfortable. In another six days, she was going to be in the Third Trimester of her pregnancy. Overall she has been taking good care of herself so she didn't worry. While waiting for Daniel to stop by or finish whatever he is doing, she decided to take relax on her bed, reading a pregnancy guide.

The whistle blew and all the players, including Daniel stopped running and panted. "All right! Hit the showers!" The coach said, walking off. "thank goodness." A boy said. "He worked us hard today." Another said. Daniel trudged into the locker room and got some clothes to change into. As he did, a friend of his started a conversation. "Hey Dan, how's your girl?" Daniel looked over at him. "Angela? She's great. She's seeing the doctor today." "Man, I can't believe you're gonna be a dad." "I can't either." Daniel soon changed and then headed to his gfs dorm. Once he got there, he knocked on the door and waited with a smile.

When there was a knock on the door, Angela looked up from her book before setting it on her desk. She sighed, not wanting to get up. But that door wasn't going to open itself, now was it? Today, they were going to get to find out the gender of their baby. After that, call up the Family and let them know. She didn't really care whether it was a boy or a girl. However, it'd be nice to have a boy first. She wasn't sure about what Daniel wanted in terms of a Son or Daughter. But in High School, she said she'd want a Son first, then a Daughter, so her Prince can beat up whoever makes her little Princess cry. Getting up from her bed, she swung her legs off to put on her fluffy white bunny slippers as lately she's been finding it uncomfortable to walk barefoot. She walked over to the clothes tree and grabbed her cardigan. After slipping it on, she gently rubbed her swollen belly before taking a deep breath and unlocking the door. As she opened the door, she held her back. Angela approached Daniel, gave him a hug before kissing his cheek and then smiling. "Hey sweetheart, how was practice?"

Once Daniel saw Angela, he couldn't help but smile bigger. Her stomach had grown out a lot more but she still looked beautiful to him. "It was good. The coach worked us hard today." He said, walking into her dorm. He closed it for her and rubbed her belly gently. "How are you?" He knew it was hard on her physically and he wanted to do all he could to make her feel better.

"Good. It's getting tough doing anything when you're getting bigger every week." Angela looked down at her belly. When Daniel started rubbing it, she smiled. "So today, we're going to see if the baby is a boy or a girl." She stated, resting a hand over her stomach.

"I know." It was easy to see the excitement in his eyes. "I hope it's a boy. That way I can teach him all about sports and take him to games." He said. If it was a girl, he would be happy with that too. She'll just have to deal with Daniels sport selection.

"I'd be happy with either one." Angela showed excitement and gender didn't exactly matter to her. She would still accept her own child. When they got into the car, she just relaxed herself and settled in for the car ride to the doctor's office. In three weeks, she'd be seeing the Doctor once a week. Hopefully that wouldn't affect Daniel's Sport Schedule.

Daniel helped Angela into the car and made sure she was comfortable before joining her on the other side. He then began the drive to the hospital. It was a little away from the campus so it would be a little bit. As Daniel drove, he brought up good news. "Coach says we've been doing great at the games. He said we might get to go to the finals." He said with a smile.

Angela smiled when Daniel brought up some good news. "That's great. I hope you make it to the Finals. Pierce and Jake told me that if you do, they'll go to the Stadium and watch you." The Car Ride was a little relaxing. She felt a lot better since she was pretty much couped up in her dorm room for most of the week. And walking through campus with that big belly could be tough on her sometimes too.

Status
Not open for further replies.