Can They Call It Love?

• Thread starter Scarlett Sparks
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm sorry too....." She sat down in his lap and hugged him tightly, burrying her face in his shoulder. "I don't like fighting with people...... I'm sorry I was so stubborn......" She really did feel bad about angering him and didn't want to fight with him anymore. He truly did seem to care about her, despite them fighting and saying rude things to each other.

Griffin flinched. He wasn't used to having anyone in his space. He liked the way she felt though. "It's alright." He didn't know what else to say. He didn't want to hurt her. It was a new day. He wanted to start over. "Do you want to eat?" He asked hesitantly. He was afraid she would say no again. He hadn't eaten since yesterday and was starving. He should eat without her but he knew that he wouldn't.

Katelyn said nothing but nodded, not wanting to ruin the new day by refusing to eat. Plus, even if part of her was telling her it would make her fat the other part was telling her that starving herself was literally killing her slowly. "I'll even make us food if you'd like, though I'm now that good of a cook....."

"I would love some food." Griffin said as his stomach rumbled. He blushed. He hoped that she didn't know that he hasn't eaten since she refused to eat. He was starving. He would eat just about anything. "I'm sure you are a fine cook. I'm not picky so whatever you want to make is fine with me."

Katelyn stood up and extended her hand to him, smiling softly. "Care to join me? I would love some company.... Plus, I'm not sure where everything is in the kitchen, so I could use some help." She was glad that he seemed to be done with being angry at her. She didn't like it when she upset people, particularly him for some reason.

Griffin stood to his feet. "I'll show you where everything is." He assured her. He was glad that they were moving on. He was glad to have food to focus on. He headed into the kitchen. "What do you need?"

"I'm.....not sure. Depends on what we want to make." She smiled at him and looked around, trying to figure out what to make them. "Any thoughts?" She asked him as she peaked at the contents of the fridge.

"I'm not sure. I'm not very picky." Griffin told her honestly. "We could do something healthy. Fish and a salad?" he was starving. He didn't care what they eat. He just wanted to et. The hunger pains were getting worse. Talking about food wasn't helping him at all.

"Sounds perfect," she replied, biting her lip as she looked around. "Well, um, I guess we'll need a salad bowl and a pan to fry the fish in..... Where are your spices? Do you have fish in here already?" She tried not to overwhelm him with questions but cooking was made a difficult task when you don't know the kitchen you're working in.

Griffin didn't minded the questions. He reached up into a cabinet and took out a bowl. He handed it to her before opening on of the lower cabinets and taking out a pan. He set the pan on the stove before opening the cabinet closest to the stove. There were several types of seasonings there.

Status
Not open for further replies.