Not open for further replies.

Lusterless Nova

Passionate Roleplayer
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
A few hours each day, and many hours on Sunday (I need to work like any other bloke)
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Good day ladies and gentlemen. Let's get straight to my request.

My main character usually carries a book with him where he writes in everything. A kind of database for middle age times if you would like to call it like that. I am used to describe it, but now I kinda want to give it a visual appearance as well. This is where you come in.

Now you probably are asking why I just don't take a book image from the internet. There are a lot to chose form after all. That's because most of them look either too special with their decorations, or too plain. But I did take a look around and found this design.
FHT7ABw.jpg
I like this 3 covers thing and would love it if someone could re-draw it, but in a more simple style. Again. This looks way too fancy for the character.

Now for how I would like to make it look. I would like to use brown leather for the cover. Maybe a single blue jewel on the back, and some light scratches here and there to make it look like it is used often. A simple black belt to keep it closed.
If you want to draw it with its pages shown, said pages can be blank. I would like to draw something in them myself.

Now... I am not sure if I can reward you properly. Kinda hoping you are taking this as a challenge for yourself, but let me know if you want something in return. Maybe we can work something out.

-Update-
Request was taken care of. Feel free to delete this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.