3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Magical, supernatural, fantasy, medieval, romance, yaoi, prince
PLOT
Your character is an elf and also the prince or heir of a clan of elves that live in the forest while my character is the prince of a prosperous kingdom. The thing is though the kingdom that my character will one day reign over uses many mythical creatures as slaves, fairies, centaurs, shape shifters, and yes, even elves, because of this many mythical creatures stay away from humans and most clans when one of their kin is captured sees it as a lost cause, that nothing can be done to fix it and they will be gone forever. As the to be leader of your own elven clan you see that it is your duty to go into one of the kingdoms and see if you can rescue a few of the elves that had been captured, going during the night when many are either drunk in a pub or asleep in bed you don't expect to be seen by one of the humans (my character).

INFORMATION/RULES

This is an advanced roleplay so make sure to write full paragraphs and use good grammar
Please be able to type at least three paragraphs, two at the minimum
Your elf should have a few powers but I'll leave that up to you however I imagine that they at least have healing powers but like I said, up to you
Also please be active, I literally have nothing to do so I need an rp partner that can be active and not dip out either at the beginning or in the middle of the rp
Other than that just fill out a forum something like mine
You can use a fancy post or not, doesn't matter to me it just decides if I will or not to
Real faces please
I can't be the dominant male to save my life but I can be a cheeky little shit lol
I only do fade in fade out if it ever goes that far unless stated otherwise, I'm ok with subtle hints or when it gets two spicey then we fade.
Be ok with cursing/cussing

4a352b3aaebe963740b62232e892470d.jpg

FULL NAME:Lucas Benjamin Miller

APPEARANCE
— height:5'9

KEY PERSONALITY TRAITS:Smart young man and very adventurous. Being the next in line for the throne he's gain a wall around him and can sometimes be rude and take his anger/frustration out on those he sees below him, like mythical creatures. Because he is also a prince he can be cocky however he always has the wellness of his kingdom in mind when making drastic decisions (well any decisions a young prince can make of course).

BIRTHPLACE: The Berokirium Kingdom

FAMILY:
bda3eee6f8035a4b5cf178f6af653f6b.jpg
denim-shirts-for-women-aliexpress-com-new-fashion-denim-shirts-women-2016-casual-qoxlyer-.jpg
La-ni%C3%B1a-m%C3%A1s-hermosa-del-mundo-1.jpg

HEADCANONS
•Prince
•Likes long swords the most
•Is not the best with a bow and arrow
•Hates it when people personally attack him
•Goes out to hang with the common people to much (annoys is dad and guards)
•Has a horse black stallion named
jLdhDv2.jpg
•Owns a flame point cat named
11959998_f520.jpg
•And a golden retriever german shepard mix named
4a1efbf91aa6191fbad15c83d9a86742.jpg

[ Let me know if I haven't done this right (or if you'd rather roleplay with someone else, no hard feelings!) --- I've shifted here from a very different roleplay site that went offline :duck: ]

deae47d687777688d44e4c5af36ae184.jpg.png

FULL NAME: Sorrentine Liv Mahir (nicknamed 'Sorrow')

APPEARANCE
— Height: 5'7

KEY PERSONALITY TRAITS: Quiet, calculating and somewhat aloof — with his 'thinking face' looking vaguely sad; the fact which earned him his nickname. As a prince with an ill, widowed father, Sorrow has borne more responsibility than most in his position from an early age (Loreth fell ill when Sorrentine was just thirteen), and in general, he's well respected within his clan for taking his role seriously and being non-impulsive. He does, however, have a tendency to take things too far, according to some, due to a very protective nature, and can be quite eccentric.

BIRTHPLACE: Sorrentine Peninsula. Born into the nomadic forest clan, Vwarei considered one of the most illusive elven clans, but even they have lost members to the humans.

FATHER Loreth Kei Mahir (73 years old)
MOTHER Mim Rae Mahir (deceased)

ADOPTED BROTHER (16 years old)

Kaloki.jpg

HEADCANNONS:
  • Eccentric, slightly overly-optimistic prince
  • Protective older brother
  • Ability to heal but not very good at it
  • Strong ability to manipulate light
  • Can taste strong emotions in others around him
  • Fights only with daggers useless with a sword, and when he shoots arrows, they turn into harmless birds... due to a curse accidentally laid on him by his brother.
  • As an elf, he has a natural affinity with animals but mostly wild ones.

• Has a dappled grey mare named

1258532-bigthumbnail.jpg

(meaning 'silent step').

Last edited:
Nah that's fine. Everything looks great. Would you like me to start or you??

You can start if you like --- otherwise I was just going to ask at which point you'd want the roleplay to begin: like before the night mission, or during etc? But if you start, I'll see that straight off x)

Ooc:I'm sorry I left for a while, if you're still interested in doing this rp I'd be happy to. I'm just going to start where it's at night and they meet or whateves

IC:The kingdom of Berokirium had modernized very much in the hundred years of standing, no more was simple land where people lived and fought to survive, instead it had become one of glee where people thrived. The kingdom had depended on the royal family for years and it showed when looking at the family tree, from son to son the kingdom had been built on tradition and the monarch was not one to end so soon it seemed. The current king too had been blessed with a son and now king Micheal was doing his best to raise his heir to be the best king like he and his father and so on had been.

Who was the young liege you might ask? The one to inherit the kingdom and continue the line of royalty? It was none other than a blue eyed, tan, young man, who sported short brown hair and a love for adventure. Yes, Lucas would make a great king one day and could usually be seen in the town with his trusty horse Duke and at least two guards if he had not sneaked out that day, for even if Lucas was the one and only young prince to inherit it all he was still the same adventurous and sneaky man he had been when he was younger. Thus, explaining where he currently was and why.

Currently Lucas was in town and he had sneaked away from his guards and it was an unspoken rule among the people to not alert the guards of his presence, they liked how their to be king would come to the center of town and he liked it to. Lucas truly cared for his to be kingdom and no matter what his father said the only way to be a good king was to go down and meet the people, talk with them face to face and be surrounded by there everyday life, only then could you figure out what needs to be fixed.

Lucas tied his horse to one of the local stables and began to walk the streets, he had his sword on him at all time of course and even a dagger hidden away in his boot, he much cared for closer range weapons than afar. Much easier to strike the foe he always said. As he walked the streets he saw a few slaves, elves in particular walking with their master, yes, one of the longest traditions ever were taking in enemies and turning them into slaves, and one of the most recent ones that had only started up a few hundred years ago were the elves in which they captured along with other mythical creatures. Elves could go for very high on the market what with there healing abilities/magic, putting them as healers or caregivers for the young ones left room for other slaves to do more harder work, it wasn't uncommon to own at least one slave and even his palace showed had a few of different species. Many of the nannies were elves in his palace and he recalled seeing them plenty of times when he was much younger, always scraping his knees or getting blisters from something.

Other than that they would use centaurs as warriors and make them fight, shapeshifters would usually be used for the same thing as they could shift into different animals. Fairies were a bit different as in they weren't usually used for anything important but as accessories, with how small they were you could see them being presented as presents for young children as gifts and their were many other creatures in use, some rare and some common. Though the practice might be a bit displeasurable it could be used as a main source of income, even if Lucas wasn't overly fond of it he knew what it meant for the kingdom so he didn't question it.

{OOC: Sure thing. I like what you've done here.}

Other than the attentions of three black Alsatians, this corner of the Kingdom was largely ignored; and the dogs were tied to their posts here primarily for the purpose of deterring foxes. A figure walked among them now, and any observer with half a wit would have thought that the hounds knew him. But while they didn't, they looked up at him adoringly, as the black-haired teenager approached the cages lining the side of a house. At his touch, rabbits flocked from their den boxes to press up against the chicken-wire, noses a-quiver, claws scratching.

"Kaloki." It seemed simply that the air had breathed his name, for the faint oil light drifting in from the wider street touched no one else. "You are becoming distracted." Although firm, the voice wasn't unkind. Buried within the lyrical lilt of the words was an edge of concern, and the boy looked up into the nothingness, mumbled something, and wandered out, fearlessly, into the light.

He was younger than the others --- younger even than the young Prince by a full six years, and had not grown to an elf's full height. Wearing a cloak and fingerless gloves left to him by a senile though loving peasant, he passed well enough as a young and, perhaps merely bored, human being. The others, not so much, and so his brother had need to play light tricks to hide them. "Don't speak to me," he mumbled to the shadows, running his fingertips curiously over a post with a dangling lantern. Pretty. He never saw these at home.

He had been warned, but nothing truly could prepare him for what he saw, as people passed him.
The slaves --- the elves --- recognized his nature the moment they came close to him; and he admired both how they feigned ignorance at seeing an elf alone without a master, and how they hid their distaste at the distant touch of human blood he carried in his heritage, which, now, served him so well. They needn't have known he were a prince --- not by descent of course, but still. He nearly shivered thinking of how every elf he saw now would have been assumed dead in their homelands, from the very moment humans had taken them. Like his birth-parents had been. He fought a war against himself to not look into every elven face he saw; wondering with an excited, sick feeling that he might see one of them. But he didn't.

As they passed another light, a taller man wearing the clothes of a guardian slave strode out of a side street, and joined Kaloki's side with his eyes lowered. The spell had wavered and fallen. Magic, while strong in the Vwarei King's adopted child, had never been so in his heir, and so his brother, with soft fine hair of raven and pale blonde, and eyes of cobblestone grey, walked beside him, playing quite convincingly the role of quiet protector to a restless teen. The black dagger, which he never parted with, was hidden under the grey felt traditionally worn by slave bodyguards --- the use of elves for which had always been a topic of some skeptic debate, though was not altogether uncommon.

Sorrentine wasn't entirely able to hide the fury he felt at what he saw, but wore it well, in a dampened form --- hence it looked like he had just found the young human after his ward had run off, and was attempting to mask his concern and annoyance.

What neither had expected, was to see their equivalent in this, human, place --- and at this time of night, no less. The plan, had been to keep an eye discretely on where the slaves went to take their rest, and on how many elves there were here for that matter, before more formally planning their next move. Kaloki, despite himself, looked up and stopped when he spotted the man; concocting his very best expression of an innocent human boy from an average farming family. Sorrow did not look, but bowed deeply, and tugged at his brother's sleeve to bid him to do the same. Kaloki did, and then grinned widely --- for with filed, human-like teeth, he could afford to, and said in clear, rural English: "Hallo."