Can Iwaku win my love?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Noctis the Devious
Thank you! I'm rather fond of both digital and traditional mediums. I'll be sure to link my art thread whenever I get it up.

I personally prefer digital art. I started out doing traditional art but when I got my first drawing tablet it quickly became my prefer method.

I'll keep an eye out of your thread :3

Your title make me imagine Iwaku on some sort of dating show XD

Welcome!

I studied art myself when I went to school, what seems like ages ago XD

Hello Iwaku members. I've decided to give your little community a chance. Like many others of late, I'm a transfer from RPNation. As some of you may have heard, they went through some fairly drastic updates. Because of that, I'm testing the waters along with my old RP group.

Here's a little about me:
•I've been roleplaying for about 8 years
World of Darkness was my introduction to tabletop RPs
•I'm studying to be a concept artist
•Cooking and hiking are just a couple of my passions

Anyway, I'm glad to be here. If you have any questions, or just want to chat-- feel free to say hello.
Hi and welcome! I'm glad you're giving Iwaku a chance. We're a pretty good site, as I learned a few years ago when I was banned from my last site. I felt welcomed here, and gained new faith in roleplayers as a whole.

I hope you enjoy your time here! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

What sorts of RPs are your favorite?

I promised a link to the thread, so here it is.

ART - I Tattooed a Turkey Once

@Noctis the Devious
I know the feeling. My first tablet was a game changer. Clean lines, layers, and so much more. Digital art is so convenient but there is something about having the physical canvas when a piece is done.

@- Falcon -
Wait? This isn't a dating show? I was told there would be cheesy one-liners.

I'm excited for this next semester though. I'll be taking classes from Ryan Wood-- which has me absolutely stoked.

Ryan Wood (@woodyart) • Instagram photos and videos

@The Mood is Write

Well, I'm more into detailed RPs, and as long as the elevator pitch is good enough then I'm usually up for it. However, I am partial to horror or dystopian role-plays.

It appears I had forgotten to say hi!

SO HI!

I am Melon! I saw your art, and it is amazing. ^^ I truly do hope you enjoy Iwaku; because your art and RP interests are great. (Horror RP's are my favorite)

If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM!

I hope to see you around!

Horror RPs are also my jam.

Reactions: Melon
Welcome to Iwaku :D! It sucks to hear that such a large site has turned away so many people due to an update, but don't fret >:) The admins of Iwaku (mostly) know what they're doing heh. (Don't shoot me <_< >_>) ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE :D

@The Mood is Write

Well, I'm more into detailed RPs, and as long as the elevator pitch is good enough then I'm usually up for it. However, I am partial to horror or dystopian role-plays.
Nice! Dystopia is one of my favorite genres, though I tend to like it as a subgenre, especially for fantasy. =)

Hey and welcome! I really hope you enjoy your time here. I've never played WoD games before, but I've been wanting to for a while. If you're into tabletops I know that there are a few games being hosted a lot of the time. We typically utilize the Discord server for that.

Your art is amazing, btw!

Welcome @SlowInfect !

So, I saw World of Darkness. It made me happy. oWoD is something I love dearly. Sadly, I've not been able to play nWoD, but would look forward to giving it a go (*hint*Astaroth*hint*)

Reactions: Astaroth
Welcome @SlowInfect !

So, I saw World of Darkness. It made me happy. oWoD is something I love dearly. Sadly, I've not been able to play nWoD, but would look forward to giving it a go (*hint*Astaroth*hint*)
I've actually been considering running a crossover of WoD (specifically Changeling) and Little Fears.

@Melon
You were just fashionably late. Right? Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed my art, and I see that you were the first to comment. It's only going to get better in the next few months!

Always happy to know who enjoys the same roleplay types. Maybe we'll cross in a RP at some point.

@Astaroth
Sounds like an intriguing mix. Little Fears has been on my to play list for a while.

@Ali
Haha, well the staff have been more responsive to my introduction than any other site I've been too. As of now, I'll count that as competence.

@The Mood is Write
I understand. Hardly any of my roleplays are a single genre. Dystopian societies, however, often create a master-status for world building, and while I wouldn't always consider it the main genre-- including it often influences much of the structure. I very much enjoy it for retro-futurism or alternative histories.

@Fancy Turtle
They're a fun blend of Modern and Gothic. Plus, the metaplot is very robust. When you get the opportunity to, I highly recommend it. So, since you utilize the discord server, would I be wrong in assuming that most of the dice roleplays here are scheduled sessions?

Also, thank you for taking a look at my art. I appreciate the compliment.

@Alan
Old World of Darkness is phenomenal, especially since the anniversary editions. When I attempt to find roleplayers in person, it seems rather niche. However, online communities generate a much larger response.

Reactions: Ali, Alan and Melon
I'm rather nostalgic about WoD. I did VtM via chat roleplay for four years, and via LARP for eight. One of the things I truly hope to find again someday is another great VtM LARP. I'm picky... >>

Reactions: Astaroth
I understand. Hardly any of my roleplays are a single genre. Dystopian societies, however, often create a master-status for world building, and while I wouldn't always consider it the main genre-- including it often influences much of the structure. I very much enjoy it for retro-futurism or alternative histories.
That sounds super cool! What are your favorite dystopian elements?

@Fancy Turtle
They're a fun blend of Modern and Gothic. Plus, the metaplot is very robust. When you get the opportunity to, I highly recommend it. So, since you utilize the discord server, would I be wrong in assuming that most of the dice roleplays here are scheduled sessions?

You would be correct in that assumption. I'm not sure if there's any new campaigns about to start though.

@SlowInfect @Alan

I'll keep you both in the loop when I work out more details. I think it's going to be pretty easy to blend and it'll be a fun thing to try out.

I promised a link to the thread, so here it is.

ART - I Tattooed a Turkey Once
I swear I was trying to come up with something cheesy but not so horrendous that you abandoned site immediately when I saw the art.
And it's just too shiny to not be serious about when I compliment it.

I hope that I see a horror rp around here sometime from you, you seem like an awesome person!

smile__smile__smile_by_mezkalito4p-d4lek9j.gif

Welcome to Iwaku! *twitches* New bait, new writer, new opportunity. If you need anything just ask.​

• Love
Reactions: The Mood is Write
Welcome aboard. New a new friend or RP partner, got one right here for free!

Status
Not open for further replies.