Can I really get free things?

M

Mid

Did you know that more then often people will give away their used items?

Sometimes even new things, sometimes.

A site called Freecycle attempts to keep things out of the garbage and into new homes. Before you throw that item away because you have no need of it (Whether it be cloth, food or a remote), think about giving it away to someone who needs it.

Happy Holidays!

interesting, i haven't heard of this yet. i'm gonna go join right now. :foxhappy:

D=, sorry FJ. I don't know how to make something like that active in a city other then messaging the admin or another mod and asking questions about that. But that would require a lot of work and someone from your area to invest time with it. The next best thing would be Craig's list, T-T.

lol wasn't expecting you to know how XD It was just one of those days I was typing with one hand and was too lazy to say more. To make it active in my city more people would have to be interested. But in my city we mostly use kijiji for this sort of thing.

Wow... I might actually look into this. I'm always hesitant after my experience with Craig's List :-/... While it was stuff for sale, I never had gotten so many bogus offers or people who simply cannot read. Have stuck to eBay since but I'm going to have to go back to it soon... -sighs-

Thanks for the great link/site though. Looks pretty good.