Can I Calibrate you? (1 x 1 Search)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Luminas

Original poster

Welcome Iwakuians.

tumblr_mowygj2K0c1rvbe5mo1_400.gif

(just joking, probably unless your a roleholic, get it roleplay + alcoholic = roleholic)
Name: Vanessa
Posting Style:
2-3 paragraphs per post
Got A Sample?:
Spoiler

Genders I prefer to play: both
What's your sexuality : I'm Bi, So I'll do Yuri and Straight Roleplays
Sexual Content Okay?: Yes but only if you're 18 and up
How many times are you on?: *sighs* as much as I wish I could that I'm on, everyday. I can't. I might post 10 times a week at best, maybe every hour on the weekend, sorry.

What you don't like: Rape, Tentacles, people who don't hear me out, people who won't work with me when it comes to idea making.
How should we contact you: you can post here if you want or you can message me. I'll be sure to check it in a flash.​

so...
tumblr_mveruf6Y1q1qzkdnwo1_500.gif

Fandoms

Mass Effect

Dragon Age

Steven Universe

....that's all for now, might think of some later.

Non Fandoms:

★ Grim Reaper x Ghost

★ Grimm Fairytale Characters

★ Enchanted Doll x Creator

★ Dragon x Knight

★ Alien x Human

★ Cannibal x Prey

★ Experiment x Scientist

★ Greek God x Mortal

★ Naga x Hunter

★ Imaginary Friend x Creator

★ Old Vampire x Freshly Turned Vampire

★ Prince(ss) x Knight

★ Bounty Hunter x Space Pirate

★ (Space) Pirate x Native

★ Time Traveler x Person of Era

★ Space Captain x Space Pirate

★ Dream Eater x Insomniac

★ Elf x Human or Mythical Being

★ Vampire x Anything

★ pregnant creature x mate / scientist / anyone

★ dragon x mate / rider / thief

★ centaur x mythical creature / helper

★ griffon x hunter

★ angel x abused woman

★ Fairy x Anything

★ Murderer x Psychologist

Expecting Mother x Anyone

Teenage Pregnancy

Spoiled Princess/Working-class girl

★ Princess x Knight / Maid / Prince / Kidnapper / Pirate

★ Pirate x Stowaway

★ Island Princess x Man from the mainland

★ Woman who is about die x angel sent to take her to the afterlife

★ time traveler x woman he needs to kill

★ witch x man who needs some help capturing a demon

★ vampire x princess of a certain race / human / hunter / person he/she kidnapped / knight of his / her kingdom

★ Victorian Woman / Man x Baron / Baroness / Vampire / Maid / Demon / Werewolf

★ Geisha x Apprentice / Samurai / Modern Day Business Men / Tea Maker / Man in a Arranged Marriage

★ Gentle Queen/Goddess x Insane King/God

★ Sickly person x fallen angel / goddess / demon / vampire / doctor / woman/man that he/she loves / nurse

★ Samurai x Female Samurai / Geisha / woman he is an arranged marriage with / female samurai / general's daughter

★ gang or malifa member x pregnant girlfriend / gay boyfriend / boyfriend / another gang member / daughter of a man who owes the gang a lot of money / singer / band members

★ Celebrity x manager / paparazzi / agent / producer / adult film star / girlfriend or boyfriend that the fans don't know about / unknown number one fan / retired celebrity / rival coworker

★ principal's daughter x rebel boy / gang member / troublemaker / shy guy / rival

★ circus performer x circus performer / ringleader / new help / cook / tightrope walker / injured performer

★ bride x soon to be husband / rival bride / ex boyfriend / man who only wants to marry said bride for sex and ex has to save her / pirate / demon husband / pregnant maid of honor / or bride is pregnant

★ Arranged Marriage

★ master x slave

In a few of the non fandoms I saw the word Geisha. So what's that precisely?

In a few of the non fandoms I saw the word Geisha. So what's that precisely?
you know the japanese maidens, there kind of like a mixture between a dancer and a maid in some cases.

Okay one of those people, now with that clarification. I would like to either samurai x female samurai, or samurai x geisha

Okay one of those people, now with that clarification. I would like to either samurai x female samurai, or samurai x geisha
the samurai x female samurai works fine, and would you mind messaging me please?

Victorian Woman / Man x Baron / Baroness / Vampire / Maid / Demon / Werewolf
Teen pregnancy
Expecting mother
and Pregnant creature x scientist

Those are the ones that really caught my attention

Victorian Woman / Man x Baron / Baroness / Vampire / Maid / Demon / Werewolf
Teen pregnancy
Expecting mother
and Pregnant creature x scientist

Those are the ones that really caught my attention
pregnant creature x scientist and the victorian woman x one of the pairings above works fine.

Expecting mother x Anyone seems pretty cool ^^

Ohmai.

I have to say I am extremely intrigued with Mass Effect and Dragon Age (Only experience with Origins though, sadly)

Non Fandom I have to say that Goddess x Insane King as well as Cannibal x Prey interest me.

Experiment x Scientist, Dragon x Thief and Griffon x Hunter caught my eye as well.

As for posting availability, sigh. This is like an on/off button sadly. Either I can post multiple times a day or just some times a week. Sorry :S

Ohmai.

I have to say I am extremely intrigued with Mass Effect and Dragon Age (Only experience with Origins though, sadly)

Non Fandom I have to say that Goddess x Insane King as well as Cannibal x Prey interest me.

Experiment x Scientist, Dragon x Thief and Griffon x Hunter caught my eye as well.

As for posting availability, sigh. This is like an on/off button sadly. Either I can post multiple times a day or just some times a week. Sorry :S
That's fine ,, would you mind messaging me?

Do you like brainstorming? If so, I would love to try one of these pairings: experiment x scientist, imaginary friend x creator, pregnant creature x scientist or sickly person x fallen angel (and maybe some other ones as well if you have ideas for them). Send me a PM if you're intrested...

Do you like brainstorming? If so, I would love to try one of these pairings: experiment x scientist, imaginary friend x creator, pregnant creature x scientist or sickly person x fallen angel (and maybe some other ones as well if you have ideas for them). Send me a PM if you're intrested...
I do like brainstorming, and would mind messaging me instead.

Greek God x Mortal
Murderer x Psychologist
Imaginary Friend x Creator

I don't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.