"Can I be staff?!" Question Answered!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yu wanna be staff? stiff shit.

you deserve it you get it, until then, do your bit.

i've never been a staffie, and i may in fact probably never will be.

why is that boys and girls?
because far more capable individuals ARE HERE ALREADY.

*WMD hides the 'plz plz plz mak meh a m0d!' sign behind his back*

Ur too angree.

U need 2 chill out liek me.

Iwaku wouldn't need anymore mods at the moment anyways. sure the member count has gone up a bit not super significantly, but active members has been going down the past few months. So at the moment trying to be a mod will help you in the unforseen future but not right now ^__^ Unless someone fixes that problem.

*GLARES AT TUXEDO MASK!*

D:< YOU SAYIN WE NEED MORE PEOPLES?

Diana I'm saying we need more active people. We can get all the people we want but if they don't do anything what good are they? It's just been steadily dropping that's all.

*Whimpers*

More people are also just hanging around just being on the C-Box, but we're trying....

Iwaku wouldn't need anymore mods at the moment anyways. sure the member count has gone up a bit not super significantly, but active members has been going down the past few months. So at the moment trying to be a mod will help you in the unforseen future but not right now ^__^ Unless someone fixes that problem.

If you have concerns about active members, please discuss it in another thread. The purpose of this discussion is to answer various questions members have asked over the past few months.

*Scratches her head.* According to statistics, active members aren't dropping any more than usual. It's pretty steady on members that stop playing because they get older and lose interest, and members that temp stop playing cause they're coming in to their end of the year school midterms. Spring season always hits a lag right before the summer-time boom. o____o

But we DO need more advertising and regular influx of newbies. >> The Ad-team are working on that.

My hyperactive associate is correct, stats say we are doing fine. Winter and Spring are always the slowest time of year for forums for a variety of reasons.

*Whimpers*

More people are also just hanging around just being on the C-Box, but we're trying....

*Screaming angrily about that subject from the boxcar.*

Nice to know someone's hammering that subject now that I can't anymore.

Dude, must I remind you that I talked to you about it and you made a thread so everything's PEACHY!

As, I already said, this thread is not for discussing issues outside of how someone becomes a mod. If you have any concerns please bring them up in another thread.

Gotcha.

Hey, also, it helps if you try to help the staff.

Hm, I suppose to doesn't hurt to aim for a staff position, even though I recently came back. I suck at making new topics because I feel like all of them are already made XD We'll see, we'll see. If you need another person to make graphics or advertisements, then that's my field right thurrr.

=P

Actually, if you enjoy making Avatars, I would take your submissions and add them to the Iwaku avatar gallery, whether you are staff or not!

I think I have some laying around in my hard drive. I'll check them out and if they're any good, I'll send them to you =P

The only thing is, I think they are 150x150 x.x

IWAKU WILL NEVER DIE!

So lonr as diana keep dianering

TK keeps spamming,

Ryker keeps ISAFing

Rory keeps humoring

Asmo keeps hijacking

Sho keeps lurking

WMD keeps Ding

etc....

I need 100x100! XD If you find those, or decide to make any in the future, just send them on over!

HURRR! Perhaps I can resize 'em XD That'll make my life easier. And I'll start making some new ones! :D

I am still relatively new to Iwaku, but I can see even as a semi-newb, that I wouldn't want to be Staffie! :( My short ADHD attention spanning little brain would explode. I don't see how you guys do the staff-thing so well and not want to punch a hole in the wall on occasion. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.