INTEREST CHECK Campy Gorefest? I think yes.

U

Uneasy Goat

Original poster
I'd love to start a horror RP where I play the environment/killer and everyone tries to survive. I'm thinking 4 players for starters (It's been awhile since I've made a story on here so I don't want things to go out of control) and I want the environment to be in an old apartment. This is all in preliminaries, but if there are any people interested in this type of idea just post and let me know, I just don't want to start writing a huge story if nobody is interested.

I honestly think this could be loads of fun.

As do I! But I need bodies first, I don't really know what to say about the story because I don't know where people want to do this. I'm game for anything, but in order for this to be as fun as I think it can be it needs some user input! I'd rather let you be where you're comfortable and wreck it than place you in an environment you'd never be in.
It's not just a character, I want to see what people think they would really do in these situations.

I'm interested. Haven't had a good horror rp in a long time. *w*

Awesome, well since you two are the first to post an interest, any thoughts on what you'd like to see? Location-wise? Campgrounds, old apartment?

Hmm...Maybe in an old hotel in a small town...Or in a mysterious wood where the unknown surrounds you...It's a camping trip gone wrong.

Realistic-wise I could definately see myself in a camping situation of some sort ^.^

sooo interested. I like the idea of an apartment.

If we're to base it off of ourselves, I could see it being a camping ground, a wooded area (not even camping, just exploring), a hotel, or a random abandoned building. I like exploring. C:

Okie dokie, I think I've got a solid plan, I'm going to go with an apartment setting. I'll write up an OOC tomorrow and we'll start from there

My bad on the late reply, y'all... Military Exercises are lame when they last 6/7 days of the week. I'll post it in an hour.