Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Modern fantasy, Scifi, Romance, most stuff
(IC)
Plot:
The year is 2090 and the world is quite differnt than the one we know of today. Science has made great leaps and bounds, as have the magic that once was within the world reamurged. This led to the rapid rise of quality of life and end to many old conflicts. However new ones rose to take the place of Old. The biggest is Heroes vs. Villains, those who would use their powers to protect and aid people and those who would simply use them for their own gain, no matter the cost. While initially the government went against both of them, while trying to make their own with the rise in science and new magic but ultimately failing, sided with the Heroes. While the support was appreciated the numbers were starting to dwindle. So with the help of some influential Heroes bills were passed to get camps to train young Powereds to become Heroes. Camp Riseing Hero was one of the first, built on the grounds of an old military base. Recently it has seen a pretty harsh decline as more and more camps opened up, some even private. However the new at risk program seem to be bearing fruit. However it posed a risk as did the sins buried in the old base.
History:
It started up in the 2020's with a trickle. occasional odd events fit only for the tabloids at first. Then it slowly picked up in frequency and severity. Soon enough It got to the point where people started showing up with powers both mutagenic and mystical in nature. With heavily crime ridden areas the pre-cursors to super-villains and super-heroes manifested, as symbols of hope and despair. At first Governments and people rejected both and actively hunted and created countermeasures but in the end, sided with the Heroes. They even started to create the facilities to train said Heroes.However there have been incidents of former countermeasures rising and villains attacking.
Power Types:
ESP: Psionic Based abilities. Telepathy, Telekinesis, and other related mental based abilities fall into this category.
Elemental: Ability to manipulate fire, water, earth air, light or darkness. level of control and ability and project their element varies.
Physical: Super Strength, speed, and other physical attributes that are far beyond the capability of normal humans.
Energy Base: Abilities that allow manipulation and projection of various energies. Usually is projected from one part of the body.
Support: Abilities involved with boosting powers of others, senses of another or wielder, speeding healing process, or other non-direct offensive or defensive capabilities.
Map:
Training Zone- A place where powers are honed as well as bodies. Arenas equipped to deal with extreme abuse from training bouts. Obstacle courses that push them pretty hard, plus stuff you would find at any normal gym and specialized equipment to improve powers and control.
Cabins- Large log cabins that can house quite a few campers inside. Gender seperate rooms with several bunk beds in the rooms. each has about four rooms, not counting bath and common area, are four, two for each gender. Councilors get their own, more personal style cabins.
Dining Hall- Another large log looking building that has a stage for announcements to be made, bunch of four sided tables with benches. Food was served almost buffet style.
Grounds- The outdoor area of the camp and surrounding woods in the walled area. while they have a few hiking areas, it's generally frowned upon to enter the woods, due to safety concerns.
Offices- Administrative, storage and nurse's office. Said nurse office is much like a small but advanced hospital.
Pool- A pool. Has diving board and slide. some shallow areas and deep ones. pretty basic really. Has suits for those without any.
Rec. Area- A building and some surrounding area with some things to do on off time to help the campers cool off a little.
Old Base Ruins- The ruins of an old military base. It seems to have been abandoned in a rush, several things were still there and a long time ago judging by the amount of forestry reclaiming it. Forbidden territory in camp rules. It is rather small in the amount of surface area it takes up as far as bases go. Plenty of underground stuff though
Abandoned Island Manor- Another forbidden zone in the middle of the lake. The place is a Gothic southern style to it and looked even at distance something real bad has went down.

CS:
Name:
Camper or Councilor:
Appearance:
Personality:
Power:
Kryptonite:
Bio:

Rules:
1. Standard rules(no OP, mary sue/gary stu, god modding,etc.)
2. Any libertine stuff goes 1x1 or PM, between appropriate stars of course
3. Powers of major potency must be matched by it's kryptonite.
4. What I say goes.
5. Powers must fall into one of the power types.
6. Can change rules as needed.
7.Have Fun!​

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Well darkness is already covered by mine, so you can go light. or just rework the past. up to you.
hmmm... could I perhaps go something like, inky-blackness? Not necessarily darkness, maybe he bends shadow-y inky stuff. am i making sense. it's like 4 am here right now i am so tired, if im not making sense tell me go to sleep lmao.

hmmm... could I perhaps go something like, inky-blackness? Not necessarily darkness, maybe he bends shadow-y inky stuff. am i making sense. it's like 4 am here right now i am so tired, if im not making sense tell me go to sleep lmao.
2:45 here I would say crashing is a good idea.

2:45 here I would say crashing is a good idea.
alright then, i'm going to try and roll to bed and re-read my shit tomorrow and try to make sense of what I was saying. x'D

VAUI3gZ.jpg

"It took us five whole pages but we're finally here! Oh... we're on Page six, aren't we..."

Name:
Gabriel Yggdrasil, call me Gabby.

Alias:
Golden Beetle. Too cheesy?

I'm a trigendered Pyrofox from the- alright fine, male.

Orientation:
Am I supposed to say that I'm into ladies?

Camper

Appearance
:
160 centimetres tall, or I-don't-know for you Americanos from Eagleland. BWH - I~ don't~ know~.

Personality:
What can I say... I'm a pretty chill dude. You don't wanna mess with Golden Beetle, and I certainly wouldn't. Don't worry, you're safe with me!

My brother's a little tough on the outside, but deep on the inside, he's really caring. He likes to do things at his own pace, and his pace is anything but slow.

Power:
Let's hope this doesn't bug you, bug I'm all about bugs. My power is called 'Arthropod mimicry'. I can turn into all kinds of Arthropods, and even partially transform into them. I'm the entire Phylum Arthropoda crammed into one, past, present and future. I can be pretty big like a double-decker bus, or as small as a flea. Call me for all your giant enemy crab needs! I can even command them to my very will! Now my locusts, rise rise rise! AHAHAHAHA!

Oh sorry that was my impersonation of the Joker. What? Too un-Joker? Yeeaah... you're right.

Kryptonite:
Wait, we're under DC comics? So my power is essentially 'the Red' right? So my sister and I are discount Beast Boys? Someone get the Teen Titans here! What? Oh! You mean weaknesses.

Let's see... None! Absolutely none- heyheyhey!

He's a very nice brother, and I can't imagine a day without him, same for vice versa. He's very reckless and energetic, but at the end of the day, superhumans are only human. He may look rough, but he has a heart. I wish I could be as focused and smart as he is...

Not now, sister. Anyways... aha! Whatever weaknesses my forms have, I have too! Kinda common sense... hey, what's with the insecticide?

K0zrJ8E.jpg

"Ah~ this place is pretty beautiful."

Name:
Samael Yggdrasil, just Sam will do.

Alias:
Silver Nautilus

Orientation:
Uh... what's that?

Camper

Appearance
:
160cm. C-cup.

Personality:
Eh... I'm not all that great of a person...

My sister over here is pretty cunning. She loves to smile and charm, but you won't know when you'll fall into her fancy pansy pranks! She's as slippery as a squid, I might add. If only she wasn't so easily carried away... Plus I feel that she's a little too humble. Come on sis, learn to be assertive!

Ssshhh...

Power:
It's kind of the same as my brother, but instead of Arthropods, I've got Molluscs. I can replicate their very physiology, and parts of it even.

Kryptonite:
Ahaha~ Such an old term. To think that 'Kryptonite' was a term used to describe the mineral that is Superman's weakness, and now it's used as a substitute for 'weakness'... was it in Action Comics #1? Oh! Sorry! I just got a little carried away...

I'm not exactly very bright person, if you ask me. My grades are very average...

Anyways, I take on the weaknesses of my forms. That's why I can't turn into a snail after eating so much salty food...

Bio:
The Yggdrasils are a family of Superhumans who have inherited the powers of animals. Each member obtains powers from a Phylum of animals. The most notable is Chimera, a hero who uses the powers of Phylum Chordata. Chimera, also known as Lucifer Yggdrasil, is the father of Gabriel and Samael Yggdrasil. Gabriel and Samael inherited the powers of the Animalia force from their father, giving them their powers.

Other Information:
Much like She-Hulk and Deadpool, the Yggdrasil siblings have a tendency to break the fourth wall.​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Question, are they going to be training with weapons like guns and stuff? Because Erik knows how to use/defend against them.

{ N A M E : Tobias "The Raven" Ellison.

{ A G E : 16.

{ G E N D E R : Male.

{ O R I E N T A T I O N : Bisexual.

{ C A M P E R ? C O U N C I L O R ? : Camper.

jack_frost_malo_by_kirajan-d7ag1nb.jpg

{ A P P E A R A N C E :
- Tobias stands at 5'5", with a slim, almost lanky build, despite not being that tall. His body frame leans more to the petite side rather than muscular, weighing at about 128 lbs. His hair is a shade of jet black, yet is soft to the touch, and is always a mess. Tobias usually attempts to jostle it to the side, but it always makes it look messier. His eyes are wide and doe-ish, but a striking shade of gold that almost seem to take the innocence right out of them. He has long lashes that make his eyes pop even more so than they already do, and he probably wears eyeliner. His mode of dress is casual, but not lazy. Usually darker colored pants, black skinny jeans for the most part, and lighter colored, baggy sweatshirts. He has two piercings on his left ear, and a single one on his right.

{ P E R S O N A L I T Y :
- Tobias presents himself as teasing and snarky, he has a quick tongue and definitely has a wit to him; it's just a shame he talks too much. He often just rambles, more to himself than others. He can come off as mean at times, but when in reality, he's just honest to a fault. He's quick to call someone out on their shit and is very opinionated; which also brings us to his trait of being stubborn. Tobias tends to be a title temperamental as well, he's honestly just a little fire-cracker waiting to go off. Tobias tries to act brave, but in reality, he's a coward- but brash decisions sometimes give him the appearance of being brave, when he was actually just being foolish. When given the time to actually think, Tobias tends to over-do so. Over all, past the snarky, sarcastic front, Tobias is an extremely anxious boy who sometimes doesn't know how to handle his emotions.

{ P O W E R : Elemental.
- Essentially, Tobias can control the dark and light matter around him. He can completely darken an area around him to the point of pitch blackness, yet he can also summon the light to his fingertips.
- Tobias can control shadows, and cause people to hallucinate. Messing with people's minds drains him, however.
- Strangely enough, Tobias can almost appear to bring matter to the once harmless shadows, almost turning them into a thick, pitch black substance that almost resembles oil, but thicker. This is his physical attack, but extremely hard to control, since the shadow-y goo seems to have a mind of it's own.

{ K R Y P T O N I T E :
- An already pitch black room. Since he's surrounded by darkness, there's no light to summon. (He can summon light from nowhere with further training, but as of now, it's impossible.)
- Feeling sleepy. Strangely enough, when Tobias is tired, his powers dim.

{ B I O :
- Tobias grew up in the city of Boston, in a small apartment, with six older brothers and one younger sister, and a single working mother. Talk about chaos. Tobias' father had left him soon after he was born, so he had never known him, and frankly, he never cared to. As far as he was concerned, his father was a dead-beat. Living with that many siblings in such a small space was hell, but he managed, they managed, having just enough food to eat on a day to day basis.

Despite this, he never really had many tragic events in his past. His mother had a few abusive boyfriends here and there, one that had gone so far as to lay a hand on him and his siblings. He never blamed his mom for it, but he sure hated when she dated around for reasons like that. He tried to suck it up, though.

Tobias discovered his abilities at the mere age of twelve, when their electricity was shut off due to not being able to pay the bills. His sister was crying as soon as the sun set, and Tobias had been desperately trying to light a candle to assure her that she didn't need to be afraid of the dark, and then that's when it had happened. Light from Tobias' finger-tips. His sister cheered as if this was normal, just content to not be in the dark while Tobias started to scream for his mom.

However, he hadn't been sent to the camp until he had run into trouble with the police at age 14, and had accidentally blinded the officers with a ray of light. That's when everyone had caught wind of one of the 'soon to be heroes', and Tobias was whisked off to camp. Not that he complains much, it's one less mouth for his mom to feed.

{ T H E M E :
*o* I loooove his theme and his alias (er call sign or whatever) blahhh <3

• Love
Reactions: Mysty
Assuming everyone eventually gets accepted, ROLL CALL (all boy campers have been bolded)

CAMPERS

Castiel Ainsworth

Tyler Armstrong

Yvette "Psiion" Caliber

Ashley Carter

Morgan Fey "Nightmare" Drew

Tobias "The Raven" Ellison

Molly Malone

Colette "Discord" Oxford

Zachariah "Back Alley Brawler" Snyder

Dahlia "Red Sage" Yarbrough

Gabriel "Gabby" Yggdrasil

Samael "Sam" Yggdrasil

Mia "Giganta" Young

Councilors

Rikki "RC/Arcy" Celta

Erik "G-Force" Riggs

Dakota "Dawn Star" Stella

Drake "Plasma" Vale

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: 1 person
first: not sure if you watch Supernatural but I literally squeaked when I read his name was Castiel
second: fall out boy is literally my favorite band ever his theme is the bomb. *o*
I watch supernatural.

just realized some things: A) can he project fire, manipulate or both. also be prepared as usually paperwork is sent in for a camper. he seems to have none.
Okay. Also, I added something to his power to make it more clear.

I just realised the possibility of the Yggdrasil family's powers.

I have come up with 'Jellyfish Man' in my head due to this. He primarily relies on turning into jellyfish.

This looks super interesting and I'd love to join! It's still open, right?

VAUI3gZ.jpg

"It took us five whole pages but we're finally here! Oh... we're on Page six, aren't we..."

Name:
Gabriel Yggdrasil, call me Gabby.

Alias:
Golden Beetle. Too cheesy?

I'm a trigendered Pyrofox from the- alright fine, male.

Orientation:
Am I supposed to say that I'm into ladies?

Camper

Appearance
:
160 centimetres tall, or I-don't-know for you Americanos from Eagleland. BWH - I~ don't~ know~.

Personality:
What can I say... I'm a pretty chill dude. You don't wanna mess with Golden Beetle, and I certainly wouldn't. Don't worry, you're safe with me!

My brother's a little tough on the outside, but deep on the inside, he's really caring. He likes to do things at his own pace, and his pace is anything but slow.

Power:
Let's hope this doesn't bug you, bug I'm all about bugs. My power is called 'Arthropod mimicry'. I can turn into all kinds of Arthropods, and even partially transform into them. I'm the entire Phylum Arthropoda crammed into one, past, present and future. I can be pretty big like a double-decker bus, or as small as a flea. Call me for all your giant enemy crab needs! I can even command them to my very will! Now my locusts, rise rise rise! AHAHAHAHA!

Oh sorry that was my impersonation of the Joker. What? Too un-Joker? Yeeaah... you're right.

Kryptonite:
Wait, we're under DC comics? So my power is essentially 'the Red' right? So my sister and I are discount Beast Boys? Someone get the Teen Titans here! What? Oh! You mean weaknesses.

Let's see... None! Absolutely none- heyheyhey!

He's a very nice brother, and I can't imagine a day without him, same for vice versa. He's very reckless and energetic, but at the end of the day, superhumans are only human. He may look rough, but he has a heart. I wish I could be as focused and smart as he is...

Not now, sister. Anyways... aha! Whatever weaknesses my forms have, I have too! Kinda common sense... hey, what's with the insecticide?

K0zrJ8E.jpg

"Ah~ this place is pretty beautiful."

Name:
Samael Yggdrasil, just Sam will do.

Alias:
Silver Nautilus

Orientation:
Uh... what's that?

Camper

Appearance
:
160cm. C-cup.

Personality:
Eh... I'm not all that great of a person...

My sister over here is pretty cunning. She loves to smile and charm, but you won't know when you'll fall into her fancy pansy pranks! She's as slippery as a squid, I might add. If only she wasn't so easily carried away... Plus I feel that she's a little too humble. Come on sis, learn to be assertive!

Ssshhh...

Power:
It's kind of the same as my brother, but instead of Arthropods, I've got Molluscs. I can replicate their very physiology, and parts of it even.

Kryptonite:
Ahaha~ Such an old term. To think that 'Kryptonite' was a term used to describe the mineral that is Superman's weakness, and now it's used as a substitute for 'weakness'... was it in Action Comics #1? Oh! Sorry! I just got a little carried away...

I'm not exactly very bright person, if you ask me. My grades are very average...

Anyways, I take on the weaknesses of my forms. That's why I can't turn into a snail after eating so much salty food...

Bio:
The Yggdrasils are a family of Superhumans who have inherited the powers of animals. Each member obtains powers from a Phylum of animals. The most notable is Chimera, a hero who uses the powers of Phylum Chordata. Chimera, also known as Lucifer Yggdrasil, is the father of Gabriel and Samael Yggdrasil. Gabriel and Samael inherited the powers of the Animalia force from their father, giving them their powers.

Other Information:
Much like She-Hulk and Deadpool, the Yggdrasil siblings have a tendency to break the fourth wall.​
accepted, but no busting fourth wall on plot stuff cool?
This looks super interesting and I'd love to join! It's still open, right?
again open door policy.

Alright, nice! Will probably have a character up later tonight

If you've seen the roll call list I just put up, I hope you see we're kind of in need of some more male campers so...please keep that in mind when making your character..? Just a suggestion

If you've seen the roll call list I just put up, I hope you see we're kind of in need of some more male campers so...please keep that in mind when making your character..? Just a suggestion

Will do ;)

• Thank You
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Say Neo, what kind of character are you rolling in with?

Status
Not open for further replies.