1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
Genres
Horror, Paranormal, Comedy, Action, Magical, Fantasy, Modern, School, and Romance.
Two people who've been sent out to a summers camp despise each other... However in the end they must work together to escape from a serial killer... And their true feelings emerge.

-Character Sheet-

Name: Bryce Gabriel Wolfe
*Nickname: Bry or Bry Bry (which he HATES being called Bry Bry and Bry Bear)

Height: 6ft

Body Type: Athletic/Muscular

Scars: He has multiple scars on his torso. Most of them are small yet visible. The biggest scar he has however is on the left side of his chest. It looks as if someone cut him with a knife.

Personality: He is a little rough around the edges, although deep down he really is a sweet guy. However do to his past he doesn't allow to let a whole lot of people in. He is however mentally and physically a strong young man. He is sarcastic, short tempered, slightly cocky from time to time, he is however super smart. He has a tendency to let his pride get in the way. He is also the mysterious type in case you haven't realized. Many people consider him emo-like because of the way he looks and acts, however he is still respected by the majority of people in the school. If he does manage to let you into his life you are lucky! He is the most loyal person you will ever meet.

Hobbies: Boxing (one of the best in town) secretly a great artist. He also lives dirt biking and working on vehicles.

Bio: Bryce has had a dark past. Both of his parents were heroine addicts. His father was always abusive and along with his drug addiction he is also an alcoholic. His mother was an insane woman who wasn't even able to take care of herself let alone her children, so the abuse continued. Eventually his mother was sent to the mental hospital and within a week of being there she killed herself by jumping out a 4 story window. The only sane person in his life was his older sister who suffered not only physical abuse... but also sexual. Once she went to college Bryce has been left only with his father, however since he hit his teenage years he was able to fight back... however that doesn't stop him from trying to take care of his dad.

Looks: Pic Below except he's a little more built.
tumblr_m0h2luQD531rr9d8so1_500.jpg

Or anime version! Except more built and his eyes are dark grey! It doesn't matter to me if we do real people or anime people. But I do know it matters to some people :P
anime_guy_with_headphones_by_otaku18princess-d6zjgi3.jpg

Do you have any specific requirements for a partner? Because this sounds really interesting!

No nothing specific really. So you can make your character however you want! :D

No nothing specific really. So you can make your character however you want! :D
Alright, cool! Usually I use male characters, by the way, but if you want me to do female, I'm cool with that

Yeah this is a MxF RP XD

Yeah this is a MxF RP XD
Was pretty sure. Should I message you then?

(also sorry if I like mess up or anything I'm new to rp forums like this one)

Just put up your CS first ^^

That is Character Sheet BTW :).

Alright!!! Again, sorry ^^'
And I guess, I just had to leave for a bit, hah

Name: Alexis Jenna O'Brian
Nicknames: Ally, Alex, Al

Height: 5'7

Body Type: Straight (used this )

Personality: Alexis is out there, and is pretty social. She loves talking to different people, but generally strays away from people she finds to be too full of themselves. Well, to her, at least. Sometimes, she gets the wrong idea about people, which usually ends badly on both ends. Other than this, she's smart, and is in several different academic clubs, mostly science related. This being said, she isn't really into sports, so she isn't very strong.
When someone gets to her, she tends to hide behind a facade of various jokes and sarcastic remarks, rather than speak whats actually on her mind. She's patient, though, and it takes a lot to annoy her. So, if you manage that, it's pretty amazing as to how you did it. Most of the time, its, again, the people that she thinks are full of themselves that get to her.
She's very into adventures, not that she'd go on one herself, because she finds her life a BIT boring. While she wants a little excitement, out of fear of danger, she resorts to books, movies, and tv shows instead.
She's also creative, and likes to knit and sew, but admittedly isn't very good at the former.
Usually you can find her reading a book, or day dreaming.

Hobbies: Reading, Knitting, Sewing

Bio: Alexis has lived with her mother for as long as she could remember. Her father was really unknown to her, and, after a bit, she honestly didn't care very much. Since a young age, she's been interested in forensics science and chemistry due to her mothers job, and has carried that interest into highschool, going into various clubs. She's the top of her class in everything but Social Studies and English, and studies hard to make sure she stays that way.
But, since she usually spends the summer indoors, her mother decided to send her away to camp. Alexis wasn't really too into the idea, as she'd rather be home with her dog, Pogo, and her electronics and books, but she didn't really have a choice.

Looks: Long straight dark brown hair, tan skin, green eyes, 5'7, straight body type, freckles

Wears: Black beanie hat, green plaid shirt with the sleeves rolled up, black jeans, and white sneakers. Usually carries around a tan messenger bag.

(this alright?)

• Love
Reactions: Bryce
Yep! I'll have a starter up in a bit! :)

Alright!

Reactions: Bryce
The serial killer and weapon XP
uf-k960-14.jpg

R25522_SERIAL_KILLER_SMILEY_MASK.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.