Camp Half-Blood

Name: Valencia (Val)
God or Goddess parent: Ares/Mars
Appearance: image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
Greek, Roman or Egyptian: Greek
Background story: Val was never able to get along with her mother as a child, who was verbally and physically abusive, and never told Val anything about her father or her heritage. At school, she had been increasingly frustratred and aggressive, ran away 5 times, and got into multiple fights. By the time she was in the 7th grade, her mother placed her in the Miss Marchemont's Boarding School for Young Ladies, where was able to channel that aggressiveness into playing sports that she loved. Her mother does not visit, but pays the tuition check in a timely manner every month. She was brought to Camp Half-Blood after a particularly interesting baseball game ensued, and one of the fans in the crowd attempted to attack her with a sword. Thankfully her coach, Ava, who is also her protector was able to help her escape, and aid her to safety.
Likes: Challenges, Fighting, Rain, Baseball, Chocolate, Art, Dancing
Dislikes: Math, Archery, Swimming

Name: Suren McColin
God or Goddess parent: Ares/Mars
Appearance:​
http://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/tonkin300.jpg?w=321&h=264
Background story: Suren was always considered a normal girl. Growing up she did have a slight tendency to pick on other kids but her mother always looked at it as a phase she'd grow out of. The older she got the meaner she was towards others. Most couldn't understand why she was the way she was because her mother was the sweetest person to walk the earth. A strong contrast to Suren who found it amusing to play mind games with others. Infront of her mother and other people who held importance she was kind, loving and generous, but when she was around anyone of any age she felt was beneath her, her true claws came out. For the most part she was just your typical alpha bitch who would tear down any and everyone who she felt was deserving of it and she was not one to back down from a fight from anyone. Sometimes she'd even mess with the other girls she didn't like in hopes of an altercation most if not all involved boys. Hoping it would help calm her down a little her mother sent her to camp-half blood to place around others like her.
Dislikes: School, Nature, Being told what to do, Being considered weak​

When do we start

Alright guys, I'll start within the next day or so. Possibly even the next few hours. :) Sorry for the delay, I've been busy.

I myself will be playing two characters!~

Name: Adrian Horris
God or Goddess parent: Athena
Appearance:
melissa_clark_brunette_hair_gray-eyed_piercing_29030_preview_zps8a2cbb21.jpg

Background story: Adrian is a very good student, always has her work done at least a week in advance when possible, and has only switched schools because she was forced to move. She lives with her father in New York, and she has known since she was small that she was a demigod. Her father taught her to fight, and so she's also very good at that. Her life has been pretty good mostly, and this year she's being sent to camp half-blood for the summer.
Likes: Buildings, art, school, candy, studying, reading, swimming,
Dislikes: Bullies, idiots, makeup, spiders.

Name: Sunny Mireauno
God or Goddess parent: Aphrodite
Appearance:
FashionCherry-smokey-eyes_zps1d825af7.jpg

Background story: Sunny is a generally sour girl. Her name is a total lie- she is quiet and she looks down on those who don't meet her standards. She's been in only the best (and most expensive) private schools, and is very smart. She cares for her appearance greatly, and if you don't look your best, she most likely won't bother with you. She's highly snooty and very rich, and she won't take no for an answer. Although she is all of these things, she is also a very good fighter, and she's a loyal friend if you dare try to be friends with her at all. But if you betray her, you will never earn back her trust, and she will be the meanest person you've ever met.
Likes: Makeup, clothes, showers, sleeping, photography, money, boys
Dislikes: sweatpants, tennis shoes, ugly people, food

i hope this dosent die...

I just came here to say that I saw this thread in the sidebar as I was scrolling and I misread the title as

'Cramp of Blood'

My face

Hey guys, please don't let this RP die! Post, post post!

Name: Raven Hyde
God or Goddess parent: Venus
Appearance:
beauty-health-girl.jpg
but with black long hair and paler skin.
Greek, Roman or Egyptian: Roman
Background story: she can talk but never. When people looking in her eyes it says it all. she never knew her momther and never knew her father she was put in a orphanage after. When she turn 16 and her powers started to get stronger after she looked at one kid she hated in the eye and though kill yourself. she was given the name Raven Hyde becaues they found her st. hyde and ravens where around her. the orphanage tock her to the camp and that where her journey begins
Likes: books, not talking to people, animals., beautiful and ugly things.
Dislikes: fighting, death, the end of books.

Hey. I know I've been gone for like 5 days, but....Do you still want me to play? Or has so much happened, that I'm kinda out of the loop now?

Please continue! Just like, move to where we are and join in conversation, I'll have Sunny talk to you. ;)

Im so sorry I haven't been updated my computer unexpectedly broke and I had to get it fixed.
Would you still like me to play?

Yes, please do!

You still accepting CS's? If so I wouldn't mind jumping in on this. sounds fun.