Camp Half-Blood (RP)

Zeike jumped as Val adressed him. He blushed and ducked his head, fluffing out his hair.
"Ah, It's okay. I'm easily missed."

Sunny fumed as the girl walked off. She bit her lip and stuck her head high, then walked back to her towel and laid back in the sun.

Val eyed the pretentious girl, her prickling skin calming underneath. She pressed two fingers to her temple, rubbing in circles. She felt like she was back in grade school again- back when she had little to no control over her intense anger. Even the slightest look could result in her beating the bloody daylights out of something. Needing a distraction, she turned her attention back to Zeike. "I don't think so. I think it's just, when I've made up my mind to do something, I tend to rush to do it." She thought aloud. She turned towards Zeike again, this time a little more calm than before. "Who's your parent?" She asked him, an eyebrow raised.

Clara watched as the rude girl walked away. she laughed while getting up and dusting herself off. she looked around to see Val and some guy under a tree. The sun was starting to make her tired so she decided to join them. Clara sat next to Val. "I was thinking about that yesterday and i'm pretty sure you're right." she said and thrn turned to the guy. "I'm Clara. Nice to meet you." she said holding out her hand.

Jarred watched Val and the other girl have a confretation. He had the urge to get out the water and calm Val down but knowing who her father is he knew it was just a part of who she was. He Turned twords Noel. " So man who's your Parent?". He honstly wanted to know everyone's parents just to get to know everyone. it was getting slightly dark so he swam out the water and grabbed his towel to dry off. Since he body was used to the cold it dind't take hiim that long to get comfortable. Looking around he shivered but only just a bit before looking across at the elders having a discussion. jarred was tired from today and figured he lay on the dry area and look up at the sky. " Hey Noel come over here". He motioned while sitting up.

Noel smiled and replied "Poseidon. I love water."
Hearing Jarred call him over, he picked up his towel and ran to see what he wanted.

Zeike blushed and ducked his head again. "My dad is Hades."
He looked at the ground as he picked at the grass.
"Hi, Clara. I'm Zeike. Nice to meet you too." He glanced up at her quickly, and grabbed her hand lightly.

Sunny realized that the sun was starting to go down, so she picked up her towel and walked to her cabin to get dressed in some light blue skinny jeans and a pink tank top, along with some black platform shoes.
Making sure her hair and makeup were good, she walked over to the two boys on the beach.
"Hello. I'm Sunny." She smiled brightly. These boys were pretty cute.

Adrian was sitting next to Zeike, Clara, and Val.
She hadn't been in the conversation yet, so she cleared her throat.
"Hello, I'm Adrian. My mother is Athena." She smiled brightly.
"I've never met a child of Hades before. Who are your parents?" She asked Clara and Val, still smiling.

Clara smiled at Zeike before turning to Adrian. "Nice to meet you Adrian! I know this may sound strange but i think my parent is Poseidon...i'm not 100% yet." she said. Clara thought for a second. "So does this make us all related?" she asked.

Jarred watched as Noel came over. Looking at the water he tossed as rock in. " So tecinally were brothers right? I mean im the son of posiden and so are you". Standing up he smiled and patted his shoulder. " Its pretty cool I always wanted a brother". Looking over at Val and the other people he then turned away and layed back down on his towel.

Clara noticed the guy from lunch and someone else talking over by the shore. She decided that since she made nice with Val she might as apologize to him too. Clara excused herself and walked over to them. "Hi I don't mean to interrupt but I think we got off on the wrong foot earlier. Can we start over? I'm Clara." she said holding her hand.

Noel smiled back and sat down. "Yeah, it's pretty cool. I have two older brothers, but they're jerks."
"Hello. I'm Sunny." A girl said. The same girl from earlier who'd caused a scene.
Noel smiled and waved slightly. "Hello, I'm Noel. This is Jarred."
He turned as another girl came trotting over.
"Hey." He said and smiled at her. He didn't want anyone feeling weird.

Sunny introduced herself, but realized that no one was really interested in her.
Sighing, she walked to her cabin and sat on her bed to do her hair.

Adrian smiled as Clara walked off, and looked over at Val.
"I saw you fighting earlier, you're very good. I'm guessing you're a child of Ares."
She turned to Zeike.
"Can you see spirits?" She asked.

Zeike blinked and looked at the sky.
"Yes. I can see spirits. They're all around us." He answered.

Val nodded as Zeike told her he was a child of Hades. "Wow. That's a rare one." She admitted. She gave Adrian a wave first, and gave a non-chalant wave as Clara left, and seeing the bitchy girl from earlier walk over, she knew she had made the right decision. "Yeah, I'm his kid." She told Adrian at her comment, looking over at Jarred and the others. "It has its drawbacks." She mused aloud. She looked over at Zeike when he mentioned seeing spirits. "Does that bother you at all? Or creep you out- seeing them?" She asked.

"Hi Noel. Mind if I ask who your parent is?" Clara asked a little nervously. She hoped she didn't sound intruding but everyone seemed to be asking that question lately. That reminds me...I need to call my grandma later she thought to herself.

Zeike shrugged.
"It was when I was small, and I didn't understand these things. But as I've gotten older, I've gotten used to it."
He looked over at the beach.
"The only times I hate it is when I see the creepy ones.."
Sighing, he ruffled his hair.

Sunny got off her bunk and went to the small group gathered under the tree.
Sighing, she held out her hand and took a deep breath.
"Hello, I'm Sunny. Please excuse me for the way I acted earlier."
She was angry inside, and didn't feel like saying sorry, but she couldn't afford to lose any friendship at this time.
It was too soon.

Val nodded at Zeike's musings distractedly, watching as the girl came up and introduced herself.Val's fists and body were tense, itching for a reason to give this girl a black eye. 'Sunny huh? Now that's an oxymoron' Val thought to herself. She could tell the girl was half-assed in her apology, and Val was offended that she would even come to her with that crap. As an Ares kid, she could pretty much smell anger- even the slightest hint of it. Val definitely didn't shake her hand, but kept her look cold. "Yeah. Sure. It's whatever." Val stated bluntly.

Noel turned to Clara and smiled. "Poseidon." He laughed. "And yours?"

Sunny knew that Val didn't really accept her apology, but whatever. It was good enough for now.
Sitting down next to Zeike, she sighed.
"Does anyone know what we're supposed to do here, exactly? I'm pretty bored."

Clara returned his smile with one of her own. When she heard who his parent was her eyes widened a little bit. "Mine too! Oh i've always wanted a brother...wait that does make you my brother right?" she asked him.

Noel shrugged. "Half brother, I think. Since we don't have the same mother. Have you been claimed yet?"
He asked, looking out at the ocean.

Clara smiled brighter. "Well that's better than no brother at all to me. And to answer your other question, No I haven't been claimed. Have you?" she asked.

Val shrugged, looking over towards the group at the lake. "I'm just enjoying the free-time." She sighed. Val then stood up, a bit restless from all the sitting. She came to the edge of the lake, and hesitantly put her toes in the water, her eyes widening slightly. She sat back down on the beach, just to where the water hit her toes. 'Eh, not today...Maybe tomorrow,' she thought. Val decided she would go back to the cabin shortly. She had been here for longer than she had thought. It was probably time for dinner, anyways.

Jarred nodded. " Yeah man". When the girl Val was arguing came over and introduced herself he smiled slightly. " Nice to meet you". He watched as the girl from lunch came over and said hey too. He said hi to her before watching Sunny walk away heading from some cabin. Standing up he walked over to where everyone else was. Val was talking to some guy and girl. Taking a seat he said hey to them and then ran his hands through his hair. Somewhow he wanted tommarow to come faster so he could begin his training.

Val waved to Jarred from the edge of the water, walking over to the group as he did. "I think I'm going to head back to my cabin, finish unpacking and all." She announced. She started to leave, but paused for a second, turning to Jarred and tapping him on his shoulder. "Mind walking me back? I kinda want to talk to you about something." She told him.